Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? (33518 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:30am On May 25, 2012
mjconcept:
Bro I am an igbo boy to the core but I am against the breakup of Nigeria because it will do us no good Ojukwu himself said a united Nigeria will be the best thing to happen to us,take Sudan and South Sudan for example.

I understand it that one nigeria is doing you a lot of good then.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by unbiasedjudge(m): 10:33am On May 25, 2012
Well, I don't pray so, but if it happen, NAIRALAND will still keep us together online na, no be so? cheesy

Note: Don't fall prey for this guy on red cap, he is a fraudster!

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by mjconcept(m): 10:36am On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

I understand it that one nigeria is doing you a lot of good then.
The things we see today is a result of our choice,we choose to destabilize Nigeria in one way or the other.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Cabme(m): 10:37am On May 25, 2012
NIGERIA CAN NT BREAK UNTIL I TAKE MI OWN NATION CAKE.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by mjconcept(m): 10:38am On May 25, 2012
Cabme: NIGERIA CAN NT BREAK UNTIL I TAKE MI OWN NATION CAKE.
Then you can wait for eternity.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:38am On May 25, 2012
Niflheim: my hometown,Bakana,was invaded by igbos,they buried my great uncle alived and they changed the name of our village to an igbo name.now this is the 2nd most painful part.the most painful part is when an igbo man tells you that you should be grateful for all the invasions and beheadings!!!

Here they come again with their vile lies.
It is always, "my father was nearly killed", "my great grand uncle was buried alive", "my village goat was slaughtered by biafran soldiers", "biafrans added insult to injury by urinating in my well". E.T.C.
No substance.
Such hatred of igbos I have never seen. The hatred that will let someone bequeath his inheritance and resources to cattle herders from the desert instead of building something solid with his cousins.
You did what you had to do against Biafra. I hope you are enjoying the aboki one nigeria love.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:40am On May 25, 2012
mjconcept:
The things we see today is a result of our choice,we choose to destabilize Nigeria in one way or the other.

Ahh. But a destabilised nigeria is still better than a strong Biafra? Abi?

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by mjconcept(m): 10:45am On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

Ahh. But a destabilised nigeria is still better than a strong Biafra? Abi?
Let me ask you, who will lead and govern Biafra? Is it not those corrupt politicians who think only about their own belly. The era of Biafran glory is gone what we have now are horned lambs that speakth like a dragon.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by cyril83(m): 10:47am On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

You are still yet to provide proof, that Biafra killed mid western top officials.
all ur illustrations appeared to me as copy and paste frm one of di book written by ur late bas.tar.d ekumba...mind di way u construct ur sentence "still or yet nt stil yet
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Detongue: 10:47am On May 25, 2012
D devil dat predicted it, will hold d hammer
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Guapo(m): 10:50am On May 25, 2012
Internet warlords. You have divided the country with ur keyboards. Its only on NL u find e-countries like;
Republic of Niger Delta
Peoples Republic of Odua
Republlic of Biafra
Islamic Republic of Nothern Nigeria
Republic of Benin. etc
I wonder if Ojukwu wud have achieved anything if he had taken ur path of laziness.
Wats d purpose of an e-civil war that wouldn't change reality?
This generation is soooooo lazy! A poster said if he had the republi of benin he would be so rich dat he'l buy man utd. undecided wake up dude!

@OP: I reali hope for d best, but I believe in action.
We want Change yet we are not disciplined enough to allow it. Even if Nigeria breaks into a thousand pieces, each and every unit would still be sickened by corrupt politicians, greedy people, and crisis upon crisis. This generation has bin brought up to accept corruption as a norm, it will follow us anywhere except we change.
You reading this should go change ur mentality and that of ur family first. That's all! Cos every Nigerian belongs to a family.
We are the change we seek.
2015 will be another calendar year.
I'll remind u all on 31/12/15
smiley
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Niflheim(m): 10:51am On May 25, 2012
so after a all this time,there are still people in this nigeria who are looking for evidence of igbo atrocities in the mid-west?so inspite of social studies books referring to King jaja as originally being an igbo slave toiling in the house of an ijaw king,people still claim that the igbos were never slaves to the ijaws?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by jason123: 10:52am On May 25, 2012
I have followed this thread from the beginning! All I have to say is

BBpreye
, you have you head screwed on tightly on your shoulders! Kudos. The East and West MUST join to make ND republic stand!

As for the people shouting Biafra, quote me anywhere, the MID-WEST was not going to join Biafra so we can be suppressed by Igbos? God forbid it!
Secondly, in the MW, groups like the Itsekiris, EDOS, Ilajes and even the Uhrobos will never join Biafra. The Ilajes bear Yoruba names, some Edos (Usen, Akoko and co) bear "Yoruba names" even Itsekiris have Yorubaiod names and you think for one second, they will drop all that to become a minority in Biafra?? Bunch of jokers!!!

Lastly, before LIES are taken as the truth!

Unknown to Banjo, a unit led by Lt. Col. Ochei (a Midwest Ibo officer), specifically attacked the Government house in Benin, ostensibly ordered by Ojukwu to capture the governor, Lt. Col. Ejoor dead or alive . Fortuitously, Major Ogbemudia (then quarter-master-general) had changed the guard detail at the Government House during the night . Therefore, the soldiers on duty, not being part of the plot to hand-over the state resisted. Ejoor escaped, separated from the rest of his family. Other than some fighting in the Siluko area, this was the only resistance the "Liberation Army" had to face in its initial phase of operations.

Ejoor, David A.: Reminiscences. Malthouse Press Ltd., 1989.

Instead, the 12th battalion stalled in Benin City, while Banjo and Ojukwu argued back and forth for three days about whom to appoint Governor/ Administrator of the Midwest. Ojukwu had apparently initially preferred Lt. Col. Nwawo as the governor. But Banjo, eager to avoid creating a restive non-Ibo population, independently and separately approached Lt. Col. David Ejoor (through the Catholic mission), Major Sam Ogbemudia (through an agent) and Lt. Col. Trimnell (a molato officer with ancestral links to Aboh division), in that order . The first two declined. Ojukwu turned down the latter, ultimately choosing Major Albert Nwazu Okonkwo, a Midwest Ibo medical officer. After the first of several recalls to Enugu, Banjo returned to Benin City on August 11/12, 1967 to resume the fatally delayed westward thrust of the 12th battalion, which had now been re-designated a brigade. The announcement of Major Okonkwo's appointment was eventually made on Thursday, August 17 from Enugu.

Ademoyega, Adewale: Why we struck: the story of the first Nigerian coup. Evans, 1981.

Supportive citizens, who were too old for action, donated their single and double-barrel cartridge guns. Recruits performed armed and armless combat, isolating and capturing Biafran sentries. Night raiders spat salt into the eyes of soldiers, while attractive girls distracted them with sex, obtained intelligence, and even stole their weapons. In a manner reminiscent of the Vietcong in Vietnam, corpses of freedom fighters were recovered at great peril for burial, frustrating the Biafran units who had just engaged them in firefights. In the Siluko area, 50 Biafran soldiers (about half of a company) were drowned by a group of "Ijaw, Urhobo and Itsekiri swimmers" who lost 16 men in the fight

According to Ejoor , similar activities took place in the Delta. Small groups of Biafran soldiers looking for local Hausa communities in the riverine areas, were drowned by local Urhobo swimmers in the treacherous currents of the Ethiope River.

Ejoor, David A.: Reminiscences. Malthouse Press Ltd., 1989.

Before we knew it, Biafran troops were in Benin City and en-route to Lagos. The Republic of Benin was created and it subsequently became the shortest Republic that ever was. Before we knew it, all our Igbo friends and neighbors started saying “Kedu” to us. When you turn around to look at him in surprise, he would say, “Ah, unah, you never begin learn? Na wa. I’m sorry oh.” The big question was: Learn what? Do you mean Igbo is becoming the lingua-franca in “Benin Republic?” Biafran troops were in control and from all practical purposes, the people were being intimidated, etc. Basically, Benin Republic was functionally a colony of Biafra.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NIgerianWorldForum/message/118045

LETTER FROM LT.COL. OJUKWU TO LT. COL.BANJO

22nd AUGUST 1967

Republic of Biafra Enugu,

22nd August, 1967.

My dear Victor,

1. For some time now, you and I have been discussing the circumstances that have led to the current and inevitable disintegration of what was the Federation of Nigeria. We have been fully convinced that the aim of the Hausa/Fulani complex has ever been, and will ever remain, the total domination of every other part of what was known as the Federation of Nigeria. It is impossible to forget that the crisis which led to the army take over in January 1966, the coup of the Northern soldiers led by Gowon in July 1966, the wholesale and indiscriminate massacre of the people of what is now Biafra- and, to a less degree, the people of the Mid-West and West, including the Yorubas, were all the direct result of Hausa/Fulani attempt to subjugate and use as tools, the gallant people of Western Nigeria namely the Yorubas. We do not need to remind ourselves of the heavy losses in life and property suffered by the Yoruba people in their fight for justice and freedom during 1965.

2. Sharing.our belief that the people of Yorubaland have a right to live a life of equality and self-respect and justice free of domination and dictatorship from any quarter, you have both identified with the cause of the Biafra struggle for survival and expressed your determination to see the people of Yorubaland freed from Hausa/Fulani domination.

We, the people of Biafra, for our part are willing and have decided to give you and the people of Yorubaland every assistance to achieve your aim.

3. After clearing the whole question with my Executive Council, I, as the Commander in Chief of the Biafran Armed Forces, have decided to place at your disposal Biafran forces, for the liberation of

Yorubaland on the following clear conditions:-

(i) You will have nothing to do with the Military Administrator in the Mid-West Territory during your sojourn there prior to your move to the West.

(ii) The willingness and preparedness of Biafra to assist any part of the former Federation of Nigeria wishing and willing to liberate itself from the Hausa/Fulani domination, does not in anyway whatever

imply any inclination on her part to compromise her sovereignty or preserve what remains of the defunct Federation of Nigeria. In other words, our sovereignty and break with Nigeria is irrevocable. Nothing must, therefore be said or done by you or any member of the Liberation Army to give a contrary impression.

(iii) Biafra is determined to maintain and safeguard her sovereignty and ensure that her integrity and safety are never again threatened.

(iv) Biafran troops will, after the liberation of the Yorubaland, remain in that territory only for as long as we in Biafra consider it necessary for the Yorubas to consolidate their position and sovereignty against any external threat.

(v) On the liberation of the Yorubaland, you will be appointed as the Military Governor of that territory.

(vi) The liberation of Western Nigeria will be a prelude to the liberation of all Yorubas up to the River Niger and the severance of all connections between the West and the North at Jebba.

(vii) During the period of Biafrans troops’ presence in your territory, all political measures, statements or decrees shall be subject to the approval, in writing by myself or on my authority.

(viii) Should our troops arrive and liberate Lagos, the government of the Republic of Biafra reserves the right to appoint a Military administrator for the territory. Such an Administrator will remain in office until a merger of that territory with Yorubaland is effected by Biafran troops.

(ix) As soon as possible after your appointment as the Military Governor of Western Nigeria and separation of that territory from Nigeria, you and I must meet to discuss:

(a) the duration of stay of Biafran troops in your territory;

(b) the areas and subjects of cooperation between the liberated sovereign states of Western Nigeria, or by what name it may call itself, and Biafra.

4. I do not need to remind you that Biafra regards all Yoruba as friends. As such everything should be done, to ensure the minimum force and loss of life are involved in achieving the objective of liberation.

5. It is essential, in order to avoid misunderstanding or confusion, that all subsequent requests for support be formally made to me by you in writing.

6. Will you please signify in writing, your acceptance of the above conditions so that you may leave for Western Nigeria and lead the army of liberation.

Yours very sincerely,

signed Lt. Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu,

Military Governor and Commander in Chief of Biafran Armed Forces.

http://www.dawodu.com/biafra1.htm
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by T9ksy(m): 10:52am On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

Here they come again with their vile lies.
It is always, "my father was nearly killed", "my great grand uncle was buried alive", "my village goat was slaughtered by biafran soldiers", "biafrans added insult to injury by urinating in my well". E.T.C.
No substance.
Such hatred of igbos I have never seen. The hatred that will let someone bequeath his inheritance and resources to cattle herders from the desert instead of building something solid with his cousins.
You did what you had to do against Biafra. I hope you are enjoying the aboki one nigeria love.

Many resistance groups may have operated in the Midwest, but one in particular was organized and very effective. This group was the one formed by Chief Michael A. Ojomo in Benin on August 18th. According to Ogbemudia, "….In a short time, recruitment and training started, and volunteers came in hundreds. Soon afterwards, an effective system of hit and runs was in operation…..By 26thof August, we had assembled a reliable force of about 600 men and 180 women……" (14)
Supportive citizens, who were too old for action, donated their single and double-barrel cartridge guns. Recruits performed armed and armless combat, isolating and capturing Biafran sentries. Night raiders spat salt into the eyes of soldiers, while attractive girls distracted them with sex, obtained intelligence, and even stole their weapons. In a manner reminiscent of the Vietcong in Vietnam, corpses of freedom fighters were recovered at great peril for burial, frustrating the Biafran units who had just engaged them in firefights. In the Siluko area, 50 Biafran soldiers (about half of a company) were drowned by a group of "Ijaw, Urhobo and Itsekiri swimmers" who lost 16 men in the fight (14).
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by cyril83(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

We don't hate.
We respond when our memory and heritage is insulted.
I am not a diplomat and say things as i feel them.
I am not a hyporite neither and will not allow the son of a two faced horse to denigrate the memory of brave biafran warriors without a backlash.
did I hear u say warrior...a warrior who ran his his asz across the border
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:55am On May 25, 2012
mjconcept:
Let me ask you, who will lead and govern Biafra? Is it not those corrupt politicians who think only about their own belly. The era of Biafran glory is gone what we have now are horned lambs that speakth like a dragon.

As you have answered your own question, can you please answer mine?
Are you loving one nigeria?
What have you gained from one nigeria?
Is a destabilised nigeria better than than self-determined Biafra?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by tchaik(m): 10:55am On May 25, 2012
cyril83: all ur illustrations appeared to me as copy and paste frm one of di book written by ur late bas.tar.d ekumba...mind di way u construct ur sentence "still or yet nt stil yet

NEVER INSULT THE GREAT DIM, FOR YOUR LIFE, NEVER!!!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 10:57am On May 25, 2012
cyril83: all ur illustrations appeared to me as copy and paste frm one of di book written by ur late bas.tar.d ekumba...mind di way u construct ur sentence "still or yet nt stil yet
smh

who are you?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by cyril83(m): 11:05am On May 25, 2012
tchaik:

NEVER INSULT THE GREAT DIM, FOR YOUR LIFE, NEVER!!!
Great Dim my precious a.n.u.s...did u actually mean great dum.b
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Domaro: 11:05am On May 25, 2012
Nwannem offor solu ibeya lee. ISEeeee. ON BIAFRAN STATE I STAND. United state of Biafra USB after USA
Logic Mind: By the Holy Grace of Amadioha, Biafra shall be free of northern oppressors, western betrayers and neighbourly saboteurs!
Iseee!

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 11:09am On May 25, 2012
cyril83: did I hear u say warrior...a warrior who ran his his asz across the border

childish
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by vpriest: 11:12am On May 25, 2012
╔═╗╦═╗╦═╗░░╦░░╔═╗╗░╗╦═╗ ║░║║░║╠═░░░║░░║░║║░║╠═ ╚═╝╝░╝╩═╝░░╩═╝╚═╝╚═╝╩═╝
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by JahMan1: 11:25am On May 25, 2012
Please can someone here be benevolent enough to explain what "Niger Delta" means.
When was that word or region born in Nigeria.
What are the constituents(states/tribes/languages)?

Thank you.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by JahMan1: 11:29am On May 25, 2012
Is Niger Delta = South-South?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by lekkie073(m): 11:30am On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind: By the Holy Grace of Amadioha, Biafra shall be free of northern oppressors, western betrayers and neighbourly saboteurs!
Iseee!
By d grace of Gun, biafra will remain slaves to naija

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by lekkie073(m): 11:43am On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

See this son of a coward. Your people will rather comit suicide than be free of aboki domination.
Awolowo, your ancestor, BEGGED, for oduduwa. Ojukwu got him out of prison, made plans with him for the break up of nigeria, sent him to lagos and what did the rat-poison enthusiast do?! Joined his slave masters!!
Did we abandon your crying asz? No. We sent elite biafran soldiers, and in order not to be accused of imposing ourselves, put them under the command of a Yoruba man, to liberate you from your oppressors. We liberated and created new countries on the way. Your Banjo, of the hated memory, did what ofemmanus do best: Stopped fighting and started begging.
Today you and your OPC are begging for odua republic.
You are begging for posts in abuja
You are begging for oil subsidy
Tribe of beggars
Tribe of saboteurs
Tribe of cowards
Tribe of slaves
Tribe of suicidists
Tribe of the crying generals.
Ore hunters were d warriors dat defeated biafran soldiers...d northerners hold d yorubas in high esteem. They even formed a party (pdp) and gave yoruba d honour of producing its first presidential candidate. Southwest don't beg, we own d economy cos lagos is d most popular place in west africa. Biafra is an imagination, not even a dream

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by lekkie073(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

See this son of a coward. Your people will rather comit suicide than be free of aboki domination.
Awolowo, your ancestor, BEGGED, for oduduwa. Ojukwu got him out of prison, made plans with him for the break up of nigeria, sent him to lagos and what did the rat-poison enthusiast do?! Joined his slave masters!!
Did we abandon your crying asz? No. We sent elite biafran soldiers, and in order not to be accused of imposing ourselves, put them under the command of a Yoruba man, to liberate you from your oppressors. We liberated and created new countries on the way. Your Banjo, of the hated memory, did what ofemmanus do best: Stopped fighting and started begging.
Today you and your OPC are begging for odua republic.
You are begging for posts in abuja
You are begging for oil subsidy
Tribe of beggars
Tribe of saboteurs
Tribe of cowards
Tribe of slaves
Tribe of suicidists
Tribe of the crying generals.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by JahMan1: 11:46am On May 25, 2012
Please someone should answer my questions.
Let the self-acclaimed 'Niger Deltans' learn a lesson or two.

Please can someone here be benevolent enough to explain what "Niger Delta" means.
When was that word or region born in Nigeria.
What are the constituents (states/tribes/languages)?

Thank you.
Is Niger Delta = South-South?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Dede1(m): 11:52am On May 25, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Dede1, I do not admire your foolish antics of calling our dear country cesspit, but I know that you try your best to provide historical facts regardless of whose ox is gored (though you embellish once in a while). Now, what really happened? Why did you, Eziachi (the respected NL biafran warrior) and others do what Beaf alleges? I ask you because I know you do not shy away from difficult questions.

It is even a worse imbecilic antic to call Nigeria a dear country than cesspit. What a jerk. I do not pay slight mind to idiotic comments such as “my region was neutral” during the conflict dubbed Nigeria/Biafra civil war. There was no time in course of Nigerian history that mid-western region was not part of Nigeria even when Biafra created Republic of Benin, non-Igbo indigenes of the region regarded themselves as Nigerians.

David Ejoor attended several meetings on behalf of mid-western region as a Nigerian and member of Nigerian contingent even in Aburi, Ghana. David Ejoor was among the military administrators and staff officers who urged Gowon to usurp power in 1966. Mid-Western region was the training ground and supplied men and material to Nigerian forces which launched amphibious attack on Biafra on July 6, 1967. To the best of my knowledge, Escravos which was home of the re- located LGO that metamorphous into 3MCDO was part and parcel of Mid-western region of Nigeria. The bulk of 3MCDO that attacked Biafra and captured Bonny on July 26, 1967 was drawn from Yoruba, Isoko, Itsekiri, Eshan, Edo, Urhobo and Ijo.

It is pure display of inherent rascality and disingenuous for anybody to insinuate there was mundane sense of neutrality during Nigeria/Biafra conflict. It is either a person was for Nigeria or Biafra. Sometimes moronic dingbats tend to play ignorance to the chronicle order of events that led to Nigeria/Biafra civil war.

Again, I did not bring Nigeria/Biafra civil war to this debate. I have no qualms to re-iterate my desire to have the jungle called Nigeria disintegrated into many countries as long as there is Republic of Igbo land. I shall fight to make sure there is no such thing called Southern Nigeria because it will be another Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by basadenet: 11:55am On May 25, 2012
i am sure that most of the people that answered in affirmative are possibly
from south east geopolitical zone, because they have been yearning for it
for quite a long time but God almighty will not allow it to happen in Jesus
name. amen. Let us live as brothers and sisters as we are all one family.
Nigeria go survive.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by conyema12(m): 11:56am On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

You spit on yourself and your family.

You are stup!d, it is well known that David Ejoor strived to be neutral in the run up to the war.
Go and make up your hateful lies to fill the gaps in your personal shortcomings.

Biafra invaded the Midwest and killed people, only for pathetic scum like you to attempt to invent history.

Lying fool.

young man support your assertions with facts..we the younger generations are learning here... wow even my dad didnot tell me that you people were given a republic and you let it slip through fingers... Thats too pathetic... Where was Tony anneni in the picture back then *just thinking aloud*
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 11:58am On May 25, 2012
basadenet: i am sure that most of the people that answered in affirmative are possibly
from south east geopolitical zone, because they have been yearning for it
for quite a long time but God almighty will not allow it to happen in Jesus
name. amen. Let us live as brothers and sisters as we are all one family.
Nigeria go survive.

subsidy beggar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Celebrates His 57th Birthday In The Farm (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Jolly Nyame's Jail Sentence After Defecting To APC / photo: Nigerian Voters Usin Stones And Bottles To Keep Space Ahead Of Votin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.