Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? (33520 Views)

These 5 Powerful People May Cause Nigeria’s Break-up / Boko-Haram Carnage Making Nigeria Break-up Less Likely - Soyinka / IBB: How To Avoid Nigeria’s Break-Up In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by basadenet: 12:45pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

But your analogy is partially wrong.
Here is a better one. Two friends are bullied separately by a bigger classmate. One of them decided one day that enough is enough and went to confront the bully. He asked asked his other friend to join him because the two of them could together defeat this big bully and be free. However this other friend was born with cowardice and was afraid. Instead of helping his brave friend confront the bully, he ran and submitted himself to the bully, allied with him to beat up him once best friend. That, my friend, is the ultimate betrayal.

Anyhow anyhow, the igbos are the one that betrays the Yorubas . please read this for clarity http://www.africamasterweb.com/CounterCoup.html

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by ak47mann(m): 12:47pm On May 25, 2012
the war could have been over if Nigerian boss the Arabs and westerners were not involved.The Britain has in so many ways committed crimes against Humanity, Animal and nature. Whenever i sees a British, it reminds me of all the atrocities they have committed. There unholy, selfish and ugly doings can be seen across the world. I will never forget what they did to the innocent people of Biafra, and they would always have a price to pay for that.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 12:47pm On May 25, 2012
Dede1:

This is absolute nonsensical conjecture by Nowa Omoigiui. I am a member of the group named NNWDC which took hack writer in Nowa to task by quarrying him to provide an iota of proof either by naming the commander or battalion or brigade that committed said atrocity at the plantain plantation. Nowa was unable as church rat to proffer any clue of Biafrans who committed such act. It was funny Nowa blamed the lack of evidence to the moronic claims on Nigerian’s inability to gather intelligence during the war. It was not surprise to us because if the British did not provide such intelligent gathering capability, Nigeria was dead as a road kill.
When Biafra accused Nigeria of atrocities committed as in the cases of Asaba and Ogba Egbama, Biafra did not only provide the brigade or battalion involved but also the commanding officers of the uints.

Dude, people like me only respect you for your age. Please respect yourself.
Biafra murdered, ra'ped and pillaged in the Midwest, because we are minorities.

Here is the truth again:

[size=14pt]In addition to the scourge and humiliation of the occupation itself, fleeing Biafran soldiers carried out all kinds of unspeakable acts of brutality against the local population (17, 18 ). At the Urhonigbe Rubber Plantation, for example, hundreds of Midwesterners were summarily shot by regular and militia units which had already blazed a 'scorched-earth' trail of terror through Benin-West division (14).[/size]

Unfortunately, therefore, temptation to seek revenge against Ibos was very strong shortly after federal troops arrived...

http://www.dawodu.net/midwest.htm
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 12:47pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

Don't mind basta'rds like Logic Mind that think they can change history and minorities have no voice.

There is this problem with these minorities that nobody knows what you want.
We all know what you don't want but the question is what do you want.

Do you want your own country?
Do you want to be part of a new Biafra?
Do want this one nigeria?

You are always crying about how you are treated but are never making any effort to take your destiny in your hands.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by ak47mann(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2012
bbpreye: Right now at at swali community in Bayelsa state and we are conducting free HIV/AIDS test for the people through the NYSC/SHF collaboration, THESE PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN POVERTY, inspite of thier abundant oil that is being used to fund Nigeria's budget! For how long are we going to live like this? My solution for Nigeria is this,
Corrupt politicians should be given death sentence
True federalism should be practiced
And some people should stop receiving 90million naira security vote

If these are not met, break up is a must!
you have answer part-of the question i asked earlier cool cool
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by lekkie073(m): 12:50pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

We passed through your land on our way to Lagos and even gave you a country. Aboki came from the desert to your land, abolished your country and raised a military base from where to attack your brothers. Stole your wealth and distributed amongst themselves. And you call me the invader.
Point of correction...on ur way to lagos, u were soundly humilated by hunters at ore, ondo hunters for dat matter...
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by eliastayo(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2012
The fact remains the except a young, intelligent and bold soldier takes over and either breaks Nigeria up or uses the blood of some corrupt leaders for sacrifice (like Rowlings did in Ghana) there is no breakup or solution to our unending problems and crises.(Several/many cries makes up crises).
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Joey82(m): 12:51pm On May 25, 2012
adefash:
Have u ever seen or heard of any peaceful break up? even when lucifer wanted to be free, it wasnt peaceful.
if u have ANY1 in bene republic,ghana or mali u'r better start calling dem to book for a space in their refugee camp.

this is what some of us fail to understand.
break up of this kind will never be peaceful and unlike biafra hay days, i cant see any refgion with visionay leaders capable of taking any side to the promised land.
for some of us spewing nonsense here about creating ur republics, first ask urself hw u going to go about it without any leader at the helm.
the ibos for example have too many proud people that may not want to come under another leader to fight a common cause. Even ojukwu was able to lead owing to the fact that he was a soldier, a civilian would hardly have suceeded.
The north is in total disarray, no thanks to the creation of geopolitical zones.
the middlebelt hardly exist in reality, its a figment of our imagination.
may be the west will try if they let Tinubu
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 12:52pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

There is this problem with these minorities that nobody knows what you want.
We all know what you don't want but the question is what do you want.

Do you want your own country?
Do you want to be part of a new Biafra?
Do want this one nigeria?

You are always crying about how you are treated but are never making any effort to take your destiny in your hands.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Luckily, if a time comes for negotiations, it wouldn't be with pathetic, toilet creature types like you. There are many more responsible Igbo's, people who do not lie and are not hate-filled or bigoted.

Phuck you and your revision of history.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by bittyend(m): 12:53pm On May 25, 2012
ak47mann: One question for the minorities?? can you tell me what you gained and still gaining from Nigeria?? name one.....forget ogoni people i feel sorry for them....

Can you tell me what the they would have gained from ibos, other than changing the names of their villages to ibo names; and ibos lording over them.. Atleast they still kept their identities in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 12:54pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

Here is the truth again:

You are being proved wrong left right and centre, yet you persist.

I understand you because you believe your father told you the truth and it hurts to see your belief shattered. So you cling on with insults but no substance.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by bittyend(m): 12:54pm On May 25, 2012
I'm loving BEAF today.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 12:54pm On May 25, 2012
basadenet:

Anyhow anyhow, the igbos are the one that betrays the Yorubas . please read this for clarity http://www.africamasterweb.com/CounterCoup.html

YORUBA AWURE NATION MADE A LOT OF MISTAKES BEFORE 1966 AND AFTER 1966 IN NIGERIA POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT, BUT YOU ARE SO MUCH INTO IGBO MISTAKE OF 1966, AND OBSESSES ED ON WHAT IGBOS DID AND WHAT IGBOS DID NOT DO IN 1966. YOU HAVE REALLY BECOME SICK WITH YOUR OBSESSION AND INFATUATION WITH IGBOS AND YOU NEED HELP.

TAKE A LOOK AT YORUBA MISTAKES FROM 1966 AND CONSEQUENCES FOR YORUBA, AND YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON YORUBA MISTAKES AND BLUNDER FOR YOUR OWN SANITY FOR WHILE, TO START YOUR HEALING PROCESS BEFORE YOU GO FULL SCALE CRAZY AND MAD ON YOUR OBSESSION WITH IGBO ISSUES.

(1) YORUBA COUP 0F 1966 FAILED AND THE CONSEQUENCES ALSO AFFECTED YORUBAS TOO

(2) AWOLOWO YORUBA LEADER WAS PUT IN JAIL FOR DEAD IN CALABAR AND IGBOS BAILED HIM AND SET HIM FREE AND HE WAS DENIED PRESIDENCY AGAIN IN 1979 AFTER SERVING THE NORTH, WITH ENAHORO WHO FOUND HIMSELF IN EXILE AND LIVING FROM ONE BASEMENT TO ANOTHER BASEMENT AND IN ONE ROOM IN DIFFERENT PEOPLE HOUSES IN CANADA AND USA AND HE BECAME A NUISANCE IN CANADA AND USA.

(3) CHIEF ENAHORO THE EDO " ONE NIGERIAN MAN" DIED UNSONG LIKE A CHICKEN ON THE ROAD SIDE. NIGERIA DID NOT SHOW HIM ANY RESPECT AND HE DIED A BROKEN AND LONELY FORGOTTEN MAN. ENAHORO WAS A NUISANCE WHEN HE WAS IN EXILE BEGGING FOR FOOD AND HAND OUTS FROM NIGERIANS, AMERICANS, AND CANADIANS.

(4) YORUBA COWARD GENERAL OGUNDIPE WAS SUPPOSED TO TAKE OVER POWER IN 1966 BUT HE WAS A SISSY AND CHICKENED OUT AND THAT WAS WHY COL.YAKUBU GOWON HIS JUNIOR TOOK OVER THE GOVERNMENT AND GENERAL OGUNDIPE RAN TO LONDON WERE HE DIED A LONELY AND SCARY MAN.

(5) AWOLOWO AFTER SERVING GOWON AND NIGERIA WAS DISGRACED OUT OF POWER AND DIED A LONELY AND SORROWFUL DEATH FOR ONE NIGERIA.

(6) MKO ABIOLA WON ELECTION AND WAS DENIED POWER AND HE DIED JUST LIKE A BACKYARD CHICKEN IN AFRICAN VILLAGE AFTER DRINKING THE TEA.

(7) GENERAL DIYA WAS JAILED AFTER SERVING GENERAL ABACHA AND NIGERIA MADE HIM CRY AND HE KNELT DOWN PLEADING FOR MERCY FROM GENERAL ABACHA ON NATIONAL TELEVISION AT THE TRIBUNAL FOR HIS INVOLVEMENT TO OVERTHROW GENERAL ABACHA.

(7) GENERAL IDIAHGBON DIED BY DRINKING TEA AFTER SERVING JAIL TIME WITH GENERAL BUHARI

(cool GENERAL OBASANJO WAS JAILED AND WAS LUCKY THAT GENERAL ABACHA DIED AND HE WAS RELEASED AND WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF GENERAL ABACHA DID NOT DIE.

THESE AND MANY MORE ISSUE AFFECTING YORUBA NATION BEING THE CONSEQUENCES OF 1966, AND TOO MANY FOR YORUBA, AND THESE ISSUE SHOULD TAKE YOUR FOCUS BECAUSE IGBO ISSUE IS TURNING YOUR RETARDED MIND WACKO AND TURNING YOU INTO A CRAZY MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by bittyend(m): 12:55pm On May 25, 2012
Ibos, you were greedy during the war, and you lost... Lick your wounds and move on...

My pops and his brother fought in the war, and they don't regret whooping your arses, you invaders.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by jason123: 12:58pm On May 25, 2012
I have followed this thread from the beginning! All I have to say is

BBpreye
, you have you head screwed on tightly on your shoulders! Kudos. The East and West MUST join to make ND republic stand!

As for the people shouting Biafra, quote me anywhere, the MID-WEST was not going to join Biafra so we can be suppressed by Igbos? God forbid it!
Secondly, in the MW, groups like the Itsekiris, EDOS, Ilajes and even the Uhrobos will never join Biafra. The Ilajes bear Yoruba names, some Edos (Usen, Akoko and co) bear "Yoruba names" even Itsekiris have Yorubaiod names and you think for one second, they will drop all that to become a minority in Biafra?? Bunch of jokers!!!

Lastly, before LIES are taken as the truth!

Unknown to Banjo, a unit led by Lt. Col. Ochei (a Midwest Ibo officer), specifically attacked the Government house in Benin, ostensibly ordered by Ojukwu to capture the governor, Lt. Col. Ejoor dead or alive . Fortuitously, Major Ogbemudia (then quarter-master-general) had changed the guard detail at the Government House during the night . Therefore, the soldiers on duty, not being part of the plot to hand-over the state resisted. Ejoor escaped, separated from the rest of his family. Other than some fighting in the Siluko area, this was the only resistance the "Liberation Army" had to face in its initial phase of operations.

Ejoor, David A.: Reminiscences. Malthouse Press Ltd., 1989.

Instead, the 12th battalion stalled in Benin City, while Banjo and Ojukwu argued back and forth for three days about whom to appoint Governor/ Administrator of the Midwest. Ojukwu had apparently initially preferred Lt. Col. Nwawo as the governor. But Banjo, eager to avoid creating a restive non-Ibo population, independently and separately approached Lt. Col. David Ejoor (through the Catholic mission), Major Sam Ogbemudia (through an agent) and Lt. Col. Trimnell (a molato officer with ancestral links to Aboh division), in that order . The first two declined. Ojukwu turned down the latter, ultimately choosing Major Albert Nwazu Okonkwo, a Midwest Ibo medical officer. After the first of several recalls to Enugu, Banjo returned to Benin City on August 11/12, 1967 to resume the fatally delayed westward thrust of the 12th battalion, which had now been re-designated a brigade. The announcement of Major Okonkwo's appointment was eventually made on Thursday, August 17 from Enugu.

Ademoyega, Adewale: Why we struck: the story of the first Nigerian coup. Evans, 1981.

Supportive citizens, who were too old for action, donated their single and double-barrel cartridge guns. Recruits performed armed and armless combat, isolating and capturing Biafran sentries. Night raiders spat salt into the eyes of soldiers, while attractive girls distracted them with sex, obtained intelligence, and even stole their weapons. In a manner reminiscent of the Vietcong in Vietnam, corpses of freedom fighters were recovered at great peril for burial, frustrating the Biafran units who had just engaged them in firefights. In the Siluko area, 50 Biafran soldiers (about half of a company) were drowned by a group of "Ijaw, Urhobo and Itsekiri swimmers" who lost 16 men in the fight

According to Ejoor , similar activities took place in the Delta. Small groups of Biafran soldiers looking for local Hausa communities in the riverine areas, were drowned by local Urhobo swimmers in the treacherous currents of the Ethiope River.

Ejoor, David A.: Reminiscences. Malthouse Press Ltd., 1989.

Before we knew it, Biafran troops were in Benin City and en-route to Lagos. The Republic of Benin was created and it subsequently became the shortest Republic that ever was. Before we knew it, all our Igbo friends and neighbors started saying “Kedu” to us. When you turn around to look at him in surprise, he would say, “Ah, unah, you never begin learn? Na wa. I’m sorry oh.” The big question was: Learn what? Do you mean Igbo is becoming the lingua-franca in “Benin Republic?” Biafran troops were in control and from all practical purposes, the people were being intimidated, etc. Basically, Benin Republic was functionally a colony of Biafra.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NIgerianWorldForum/message/118045

LETTER FROM LT.COL. OJUKWU TO LT. COL.BANJO

22nd AUGUST 1967

Republic of Biafra Enugu,

22nd August, 1967.

My dear Victor,

1. For some time now, you and I have been discussing the circumstances that have led to the current and inevitable disintegration of what was the Federation of Nigeria. We have been fully convinced that the aim of the Hausa/Fulani complex has ever been, and will ever remain, the total domination of every other part of what was known as the Federation of Nigeria. It is impossible to forget that the crisis which led to the army take over in January 1966, the coup of the Northern soldiers led by Gowon in July 1966, the wholesale and indiscriminate massacre of the people of what is now Biafra- and, to a less degree, the people of the Mid-West and West, including the Yorubas, were all the direct result of Hausa/Fulani attempt to subjugate and use as tools, the gallant people of Western Nigeria namely the Yorubas. We do not need to remind ourselves of the heavy losses in life and property suffered by the Yoruba people in their fight for justice and freedom during 1965.

2. Sharing.our belief that the people of Yorubaland have a right to live a life of equality and self-respect and justice free of domination and dictatorship from any quarter, you have both identified with the cause of the Biafra struggle for survival and expressed your determination to see the people of Yorubaland freed from Hausa/Fulani domination.

We, the people of Biafra, for our part are willing and have decided to give you and the people of Yorubaland every assistance to achieve your aim.

3. After clearing the whole question with my Executive Council, I, as the Commander in Chief of the Biafran Armed Forces, have decided to place at your disposal Biafran forces, for the liberation of

Yorubaland on the following clear conditions:-

(i) You will have nothing to do with the Military Administrator in the Mid-West Territory during your sojourn there prior to your move to the West.

(ii) The willingness and preparedness of Biafra to assist any part of the former Federation of Nigeria wishing and willing to liberate itself from the Hausa/Fulani domination, does not in anyway whatever

imply any inclination on her part to compromise her sovereignty or preserve what remains of the defunct Federation of Nigeria. In other words, our sovereignty and break with Nigeria is irrevocable. Nothing must, therefore be said or done by you or any member of the Liberation Army to give a contrary impression.

(iii) Biafra is determined to maintain and safeguard her sovereignty and ensure that her integrity and safety are never again threatened.

(iv) Biafran troops will, after the liberation of the Yorubaland, remain in that territory only for as long as we in Biafra consider it necessary for the Yorubas to consolidate their position and sovereignty against any external threat.

(v) On the liberation of the Yorubaland, you will be appointed as the Military Governor of that territory.

(vi) The liberation of Western Nigeria will be a prelude to the liberation of all Yorubas up to the River Niger and the severance of all connections between the West and the North at Jebba.

(vii) During the period of Biafrans troops’ presence in your territory, all political measures, statements or decrees shall be subject to the approval, in writing by myself or on my authority.

(viii) Should our troops arrive and liberate Lagos, the government of the Republic of Biafra reserves the right to appoint a Military administrator for the territory. Such an Administrator will remain in office until a merger of that territory with Yorubaland is effected by Biafran troops.

(ix) As soon as possible after your appointment as the Military Governor of Western Nigeria and separation of that territory from Nigeria, you and I must meet to discuss:

(a) the duration of stay of Biafran troops in your territory;

(b) the areas and subjects of cooperation between the liberated sovereign states of Western Nigeria, or by what name it may call itself, and Biafra.

4. I do not need to remind you that Biafra regards all Yoruba as friends. As such everything should be done, to ensure the minimum force and loss of life are involved in achieving the objective of liberation.

5. It is essential, in order to avoid misunderstanding or confusion, that all subsequent requests for support be formally made to me by you in writing.

6. Will you please signify in writing, your acceptance of the above conditions so that you may leave for Western Nigeria and lead the army of liberation.

Yours very sincerely,

signed Lt. Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu,

Military Governor and Commander in Chief of Biafran Armed Forces.

http://www.dawodu.com/biafra1.htm
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 1:01pm On May 25, 2012
ak47mann: One question for the minorities?? can you tell me what you gained and still gaining from Nigeria?? name one.....forget ogoni people i feel sorry for them....

The fact that we are unhappy with Nigeria does not warrant a revision of the bitterness we went through to the lie of "betrayal."
It is a deeply enraging lie against the victim.

We might be minorities, but we are equal to any other. Can you tell me a single benefit of majority numbers to Nigeria or to the groups themselves?
The undying rule of happiness lies in mutual respect.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by bittyend(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2012
(iv) Biafran troops will, after the liberation of the Yorubaland, remain in that territory only for as long as we in Biafra consider it necessary for the Yorubas to consolidate their position and sovereignty against any external threat.

(v) On the liberation of the Yorubaland, you will be appointed as the Military Governor of that territory.

(vi) The liberation of Western Nigeria will be a prelude to the liberation of all Yorubas up to the River Niger and the severance of all connections between the West and the North at Jebba.

(vii) [size=14pt]During the period of Biafrans troops’ presence in your territory, all political measures, statements or decrees shall be subject to the approval, in writing by myself or on my authority.[/size]

(viii) [size=14pt]Should our troops arrive and liberate Lagos, the government of the Republic of Biafra reserves the right to appoint a Military administrator for the territory. Such an Administrator will remain in office until a merger of that territory with Yorubaland is effected by Biafran troops.[/size]

Laughing at the bolded parts.. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked

Ibos trying to colonise us in our own homeland.. cheesy shocked

I see why pops don't regret pistol whipping a biafran gorilla.. My pops is a legend, I love you pops. grin
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Dede1(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

Here is the truth again:

It has been more than five years to date, we are still waiting for Nowa to name one commander or battalion or brigade that was involved in the alleged massacre in Urhonigbe Rubber Plantation. Why would Biafrans commit the alleged atrocity only in a Rubber Plantation in one remote village? Was there anything special about the remote village of Urhonigbe and its Rubber Plantation? It annoys me when assumed intelligent fellows fail to bear intelligent falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 1:05pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

You are being proved wrong left right and centre, yet you persist.

I understand you because you believe your father told you the truth and it hurts to see your belief shattered. So you cling on with insults but no substance.

Proved wrong by who or what? You?
I have backed up my words with reliable quotations (and I have a thousand more), whereas all you have are your rumours and lies.
I pity people like you, you don't read, you don't exist outside your tiny bigoted bubble and you talk like fools.

Lying bastar'd.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 1:08pm On May 25, 2012
Dede1:

It has been more five years to date, we are still waiting for Nowa to name one commander or battalion or brigade that was involved in the alleged massacre in Urhonigbe Rubber Plantation. Why would Biafrans commit the alleged atrocity only in Rubber Plantation in one village? Was there anything special about the remote village of Urhonigbe and its Rubber Plantation? It annoys me when assumed intelligent fellows fail to bear intelligent falsehood.

Did you see the quote about Achuzia in Aboh? How they took people wives and enslaved them?
Dude, there are quotable sources of atrocities in diverse places; from Benin to Sapele to Warri. We were seen and treated as nothing.

Keep shamelessly lying to your children.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Niflheim(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2012
THEY ASKED FOR EVIDENCE OF IGBO ATROCITIES IN THE MID-WEST AND NOW THEY HAVE GOTTEN THE EVIDENCE AND YET THEY ARE STILL DENYING THE EVIDENCE!!!SO BECAUSE I SAID THAT MY GRANDFATHER'S BROTHER WAS KILLED BY BIAFRAN TROOPS I AM NOW A LIAR?AS A MEMBER OF THE IJAW YOUTH DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION,WE WERE TOLD TO ATTEND OJUKWU'S BURIAL BUT I DELIBERATELY STAYED AT HOME BECAUSE WHEN YOU ARE A COWARD WHO ALLOWS OTHER PEOPLE TO FIGHT AND THEN RUN INTO EXILE AND WHEN YOU PLAN TO MAKE PEOPLE YOUR SLAVES AND THEN ASK THEM TO BE GRATEFUL FOR THE SLAVERY,THEN IT IS A SIGN OF HIGH LEVEL OF WICKEDNESS,MY GREAT UNCLE WAS BURIED ALIVE AND NOW I AM A LIAR FOR REVEALING THE IDENTITY OF HIS IGBO MURDERERS?

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by ballabriggs: 1:09pm On May 25, 2012
I have never seen a people like this Igbo people. They are inherently bigots, xenophobes, arrogant just to mention a few. Yet they wonder why the rest dislike them.

3 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:12pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

Luckily, if a time comes for negotiations, it wouldn't be with pathetic, toilet creature types like you. There are many more responsible Igbo's, people who do not lie and are not hate-filled or bigoted.

Phuck you and your revision of history.

I told you I'm not a diplomat so i wont be in any negociations, but rest assured that even the sweet mouth igbos still think the same as me.

The problem still remains: What do you want?

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Dede1(m): 1:12pm On May 25, 2012
Most Nigerians are moronic nitwits. Ojukwu could not have written any letter without Biafran coat of arms or eastern regional seal of government on the letter. The funniest part of the letter was the conclusion.

Even blinded mooncalf could discern a forgery went bad with this section of the letter:

Yours very sincerely,

signed Lt. Col. Odumegwu Ojukwu,

Military Governor and Commander in Chief of Biafran Armed Forces.

I shall not explain further so that these mor0ns will ever remain in darkness.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 1:14pm On May 25, 2012
ballabriggs: I have never seen a people like this Igbo people. They are inherently bigots, xenophobes, arrogant just to mention a few. Yet they wonder why the rest dislike them.

Yeah, I am sure this thread will interest worthless diseases and bigots like you.
Mind your business, nobody is talking to morally leprosied arseholes like you and bittyend.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by mpumalanga: 1:16pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

Here they come again with their vile lies.
It is always, "my father was nearly killed", "my great grand uncle was buried alive", "my village goat was slaughtered by biafran soldiers", "biafrans added insult to injury by urinating in my well". E.T.C.
No substance.
Such hatred of igbos I have never seen. The hatred that will let someone bequeath his inheritance and resources to cattle herders from the desert instead of building something solid with his cousins.
You did what you had to do against Biafra. I hope you are enjoying the aboki one nigeria love.
The Midwesterners took side with Nigeria before the war stated.
They showed their position when they refused to give the Midwestern
IGBOS relief materials in benin city telling them to go ENUGU which they did.
That was when every body ran to their different region because of the pogrom
and negotiation was still going on.

Iam happy that igbos supported GEAJ as a person but they should not use it as
a measure of solidarity because what happened during the war was based on hatred
not due to non-consultation.It is better to admit and learn so that affliction will
not come the second time.
It was only in Yoruba land that people on the ground like the agbakoyas and others
protested but in other places,there was a lunatic desire by the people to murder.
IGBOS should be careful of people that want solidarity only when they are going to
benefit immediately more from such solidarity.

Even a northern Muslim woman from sokoto married to an igboman was feeding biafran kids
at the risk of her life and few igbos that were muslims were protected by muslims during
the progrom but christians that ran to ECWA were not protected by northern christians.
majority of the midwestern,western and northern chritain officers fought the war with more
genocidal intent than real hausa fulani muslim but the real hausa fulani officers took
responsibility because of their position to maintain the unity of purpose.
Anybody saying that they took decision by default is not sincere because all
was by design and it is insulting for some people to covertly justify the injustice
done to others but overtly want the same people to help and address their own injustice.
The quest for political alliance should not make anybody to cheapen the lives of their people or
become apologetic to those that sold their neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:17pm On May 25, 2012
ballabriggs: I have never seen a people like this Igbo people. They are inherently bigots, xenophobes, arrogant just to mention a few. Yet they wonder why the rest dislike them.

So why do you still want us with you in nigeria?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 1:17pm On May 25, 2012
Logic Mind:

I told you I'm not a diplomat so i wont be in any negociations, but rest assured that even the sweet mouth igbos still think the same as me.

The problem still remains: What do you want?

What we want is not the problem of arrogant pieces of jumped up lying shiit like you. There are much more civilised and intelligent types out there in Igbo land.
If you won't be in any negotiations, thats your problem, who negotiates with scum anyway?
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by Beaf: 1:19pm On May 25, 2012
mpumalanga:
The Midwesterners took side with Nigeria before the war stated.
They showed their position when they refused to give the Midwestern
IGBOS relief materials in benin city telling them to go ENUGU which they did.
That was when every body ran to their different region because of the pogrom
and negotiation was still going on.

And when we ask you for context and details outside hearsay (and lies), you will begin stammering, staggering and colliding with your own tongue. Lol!
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by T9ksy(m): 1:20pm On May 25, 2012
Sky-walker:

speak for yourself bro. why will you want us to breakup? even though we have problems, we need to find ways which we can all be one and stop the blame game

Find ways to become one? what the hell for? So an iboman can become govenor in yorubaland? Why don't they try

becoming "One" with the northerners so they can aspire for governorship in this region? we have no desire to become ONE with

the ibos. let them go and form their biafra nation so that they can become personan-non-grata in yorubaland. we were never

siamese twins (even they were seperated, eventually) and we do not want to associate with guests who nurse the ambition of

appropriating our homeland.
Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by LogicMind: 1:22pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

Proved wrong by who or what? You?
I have backed up my words with reliable quotations (and I have a thousand more), whereas all you have are your rumours and lies.
I pity people like you, you don't read, you don't exist outside your tiny bigoted bubble and you talk like fools.

Lying bastar'd.

Beaf:

Did you see the quote about Achuzia in Aboh? How they took people wives and enslaved them?
Dude, there are quotable sources of atrocities in diverse places; from Benin to Sapele to Warri. We were seen and treated as nothing.

Keep shamelessly lying to your children.

No matter how many times you quote lies, that can never make it true.
How is it, that there is no single record of these alleged numerous atrocities committed by Biafra, except quotes made up by people ever eager to please their conquering aboki warlords?
Show us proofs, not quotes.
If you are certain of your assertions, start a commission, set up an enquiry for truth. Do something or are you waiting for us to do your duties for you again?

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Break Up By 2015? by ak47mann(m): 1:22pm On May 25, 2012
Beaf:

The fact that we are unhappy with Nigeria does not warrant a revision of the bitterness we went through to the lie of "betrayal."
It is a deeply enraging lie against the victim.

We might be minorities, but we are equal to any other. Can you tell me a single benefit of majority numbers to Nigeria or to the groups themselves?
The undying rule of happiness lies in mutual respect.
Their farm lands have been destroyed, their waters polluted by oil spillage, that they have no infrastrctures etc if you ask me again, i will say yes the northern elites and some Yoruba oligarchs have taking so much from you and your region....

http://www.humansecuritygateway.com/documents/AJPSIR_TheNigerDeltaCrisis_IssuesChallengesProspects.pdf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos / Faces Of Boko Haram Sponsors – Pointblank News / Photos: See What Gov.Kashim Shettima Did To Control Hunger And Poverty in Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.