Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? (7744 Views)

See How Ethiopians Welcomed Obama, That “red Carpet” (PHOTO) / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Death toll of South Africans Killed In Nigeria Megachurch Collapse rises to 84 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2012
seems to me he came to see or buy some more slaves like his forefathers.

but i have no reason to doubt what you say mr. fufu Jambo
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 6:50am On Sep 20, 2012
So u see we killed white europeans(those who give u food in refugee camp) n enslave some of them.check google 4 detail on the bormi war.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 6:51am On Sep 20, 2012
patanjaly: So u see we killed white europeans(those who give u food in refugee camp) n enslave some of them.check google 4 detail on the bormi war.
patanjaly: So u see we killed white europeans(those who give u food in refugee camp) n enslave some of them.check google 4 detail on the bormi war.

uhm mr fufu jumbo. i dont care about your pity history that revolves around fufu and slavery. i will only give you attention if you decide to have surgery on your face and look less monkey
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2012
So kaffir somali can u give me the history of ur anscestors since i have given u mine.pls wit reference in the internet.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2012
Nope i do not need plastic surgery i am fulani. N you know fulani aint ugly like u.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 6:57am On Sep 20, 2012
Mr. fufu jambo i am not gonna even try to compare Somali history with your history of slavery, prostitution, forced labor, blood diamond, and monkey hiv baboon faces.

so go away.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2012
Hey pig face somali why do u want run away tell me ur history because i just check ur family history n found dat ur grandfather was a slave to an Arab sheik yusuf

1 Like

Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 7:17am On Sep 20, 2012
patanjaly: Hey pig face somali why do u want run away tell me ur history because i just check ur family history n found dat ur grandfather was a slave to an Arab sheik yusuf

i think your self projecting. you cant be that lazy...go to google.com and you will find that somalis were never slaves...and if anything it was arabs who ran to present day somalia for fear of persecuation by their arab brethren 1400 years ago.

but your a mr fufu jambo...so i cant expect you to know...
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 7:23am On Sep 20, 2012
@somali i also read that ur mother was gang rape by monkeys in refugee camp in exchange for food.as result conceive u.hence ur addiction to d word monkey.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2012
i think your self projecting...you must be thinking of how your negroids created aids by raping monkeys. cool

Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2012
So if a i am right i can called u the grandson of a slave n son of monkey. Heard d europeans video the scene n paste it on u tube titled monkeys f...king somalian woman.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2012
like i said. stop telling me about your history and how you started aids.

mr fufu jambo man. cool
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2012
N when u were born u look halfman halfmonkey n u undergo a surgery to look less monkey.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2012
patanjaly: N when u were born u look halfman halfmonkey n u undergo a surgery to look less monkey.

like i said my friend i am willing to pay for the surgery to reduce that nose, mouth, and do something with that nappy hairs of yours.

mr fufu jambo if you were in somalia now ...u would be hanging from a tree...know your place

Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 7:43am On Sep 20, 2012
It said that bantu soldiers 4rm uganda n burundi are f...king ur sisters everyday inexchange for food in mogadishu. N when they are thirsty de suck d dick 4 sperm.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 7:46am On Sep 20, 2012
THIS ARTICLES SHOWS NEGROID SOLDIERS CANT GET ANY SOMALI GIRLS....LMAO

Ugandan soldiers on a peacekeeping mission in Somalia with AMISOM have complained that they did not have access to their conjugal rights.

Ugandan soldiers serving with AMISOM are asking for a sex break/Photo/Reuters

Ugandan soldiers serving with AMISOM are asking for a sex break/Photo/Reuters

The Ugandan People's Defence Forces serving in Somalia have called on the government to make special arrangements for them to go back to Uganda to attend to their sexual needs.

In response, Ugandan army spokesman, Felix Kulayigye said the army will not grant the request, but rather they should persevere like the USA Navy troops who spend years in service, thousands of miles away from their country.

"The soldiers asking for sex leave should be patient. After all they stay in Somalia for only 9 months before they return to Uganda and another group is sent to replace them," said Kulayigye.

"Nine months is not a very long period for one to do without sex. USA navy troops take years while away on missions but they do their work without complaining about lack of sex."

The soldiers made their request when five Ugandan Members of Parliament recently visited the peace keepers in Mogadishu, a first such visit by the country's legislators since troops were deployed in 2007.

A former Ugandan soldier, who served under AMISOM in Somalia, speaking anonymously, said it was "difficult to get women in Somalia beacuse of their culture and strictness. One of (my colleagues) impregnated a woman but was punished in Uganda".

Milton Muwuma, who led the delegation of legislators, said the soldiers were happy to see them and talked freely with them about the problems they encounter including lack of sex.

Uganda has about 7 000 troops in Somali, while Burundi, the only other African country with troops in the Horn of Africa nation, has about 6000 soldiers serving under AU force AMISOM.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 7:51am On Sep 20, 2012
Though i am tall slender,fair wit soft n pointed nose which is normal identity of any fulani.i do not see this as something special to be proud of because in islam d beauty in the heart not face.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 7:53am On Sep 20, 2012
patanjaly: Though i am tall slender,fair wit soft n pointed nose which is normal identity of any fulani.i do not see this as something special to be proud of because in islam d beauty in the heart not face.

Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2012
patanjaly: Though i am tall slender,fair wit soft n pointed nose which is normal identity of any fulani.i do not see this as something special to be proud of because in islam d beauty in the heart not face.

Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by patanjaly: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2012
@kaffir somali son of monkey can u pls tell me ur family history since u can make reference.initially i thought u can't.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 7:59am On Sep 20, 2012
patanjaly: @kaffir somali son of monkey can u pls tell me ur family history since u can make reference.initially i thought u can't.

your obessesion is amusing ... u need a therapist
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by gst101: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
Q: who is the man surrounded by vultures waiting to be munched when he dies?
A: he is the somali who cannot cultivate his land but fight everyday becos thats all he knows how to do.
Q: who is the one that made the british prime call mama africa a 'scar on humanity'.
A: it is the somali who has refused to be better a worm.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2012
gst101: Q: who is the man surrounded by vultures waiting to be munched when he dies?
A: he is the somali who cannot cultivate his land but fight everyday becos thats all he knows how to do.
Q: who is the one that made the british prime call mama africa a 'scar on humanity'.
A: it is the somali who has refused to be better a worm.

now english is my third langauge. but you need to brush up on it.

Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by Rossikk(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Q: What's the difference between a smart Somalian and a unicorn?

A: Nothing, they're both fictional characters.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by Rossikk(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2012
Q: What do you call a Somalian with a bag of rice?

A: Set for life grin grin
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by Rossikk(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2012
Q: What is the fastest animal in the world?

A: Any animal passing through a Somalian town. grin grin
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by Rossikk(m): 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
Q: Why wasn't Jesus born in Somalia?

A: He couldnt find 3 wise men and a virgin grin grin
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by panafrican(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
Somailans are nice people who have the sense of solidarity ,they are faithful and patriots.
They will fight a war on behalf of Africa many west Africans won't even risk their lives for.
Re: Are Somalians And Ethiopians Really Africans? by somalia5: 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
panafrican: Somailans are nice people who have the sense of solidarity ,they are faithful and patriots.
They will fight a war on behalf of Africa many west Africans won't even risk their lives for.

Thats what ive been saying

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Donald Trump Pleads Not Guilty In Georgia Election Racketeering Case / Who Was King Idris? And Who Was Gaddafi Of Libya? / Biafran Son/Daughter Won In The British Election & Become Parliamentary MPs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.