Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts (908 Views)

Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by eva123: 4:26am On May 25, 2012
it started two months back https://www.nairaland.com/893489/should-tell-him when my ex asked me to be his girlfriend, before going into the relationship I told him there would be no intimacy between us, he agreed.

We were happy together, everything was going well until he told me he told me that he can only go on with the relationship only if i had sex with him, i thought he was joking at first until he started avoiding me and not picking my calls, we talked about it and since i wasnt going to change my mind he broke up with me. Although im hurt but im happy i stood my ground.

I have been wondering if sex is the only thing guys want in a relationship?
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by mykali(m): 4:42am On May 25, 2012
i read the other topic...

and it is a good thing you didnt allow him have his way with you.
you're still quite young, and might find a man willing to marry you soon enough

and i also want to ask you, do you ever have strong sexual urges or desires? and how do you overcome them?
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by greedie1(f): 7:29am On May 25, 2012
U did d ryt tin. D ryt guy ll come along soon
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by Rocktation(f): 8:51am On May 25, 2012
eva123:

C'mon girl, you know better. I'm guessing that he misses you for only the 'fun' that you give to him, which isn't weighty enough a reason for you to get back with him. Idk you but I sure as hell know that you're worth more than that. You're human afterall. It's the best thing you did to let go now, before he ups and does exactly that (which he will) when you least expect it and which will cause even greater shatters. Patience is a virtue and I advice that you exhibit it. Blame it on intuition but your own, I know will come.
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by 190: 9:04am On May 25, 2012
gree-die:
U did d ryt tin. D ryt guy ll come along soon

Rubbish

No guy wud ever come her way then
I repeat No guy cos Nigerian dudes these days are d real deal
Greedie don't u service ur boyfriend daily
Why advicing her against doin it

OP - better go and have sex wit dat boyfriend of urs and save ur relationship
99.9% of dem ladies advicing u against it and actively servicing their men and are happy in their relationships today - use ur head
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by Mynd44: 9:16am On May 25, 2012
190 has simply gone nuts
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by Rocktation(f): 9:28am On May 25, 2012
190:

Rubbish

99.9% of dem ladies advicing u against it and actively servicing their men and are happy in their relationships today - use ur head

Giving sex as an ultimatum to get together with her, is an impasse. How can you not know this?
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by dealordea(m): 9:44am On May 25, 2012
All the lady replying to your topic obviously know the truth behind every relationship, to keep a relationship nowadays, sex must be actively involve.. Am very sure, most of them are virgin less, they don't mind given it out every hour of the day as long as their bobo is available.. Hypocrite ladies, they will never say the truth..
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by slimyem: 9:51am On May 25, 2012
190:

Rubbish

nor pour sand for the babe garri abeg..
Swallow your nonsense sharply!
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by slimyem: 9:52am On May 25, 2012
deal_ordea: All the lady replying to your topic obviously know the truth behind every relationship, to keep a relationship nowadays, sex must be actively involve.. Am very sure, most of them are virgin less, they don't mind given it out every hour of the day as long as their bobo is available.. Hypocrite ladies, they will never say the truth..
mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
swallow your nonsense abeg!
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by dealordea(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2012
slimyem: mtcheeeeeeeeeew.
swallow your nonsense abeg!

Are u saying you are a virgin?

Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by slimyem: 10:12am On May 25, 2012
deal_ordea:

Are u saying you are a virgin?

did i say i'm not ?
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by richy5(m): 10:57am On May 25, 2012
eva123: it started two months back https://www.nairaland.com/893489/should-tell-him when my ex asked me to be his girlfriend, before going into the relationship I told him there would be no intimacy between us, he agreed.

We were happy together, everything was going well until he told me he told me that he can only go on with the relationship only if i had sex with him, i thought he was joking at first until he started avoiding me and not picking my calls, we talked about it and since i wasnt going to change my mind he broke up with me. Although im hurt but im happy i stood my ground.

He don't really love U...Move on. Ask me why @op
Re: Im Happy, Even Though It Hurts by dealordea(m): 11:07am On May 25, 2012
slimyem: did i say i'm not ?

Oya come make I confirm behind closed door

(1) (Reply)

Playboy / Wah Shld I Do If I Love A Christian And She Says She Can't Date Coz I'm A Muslim / Why Men Run Away From Some Girls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.