Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,838 members, 7,851,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ideas On A Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ideas On A Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend (1800 Views)

See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / (photos)... A Nairalander's Birthday Gift From His Girlfriend. / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas On A Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend by doziej84: 8:12am On May 25, 2012
met this girl about 3-4 wks ago and her birthday is on the 30th of may.
she's a very nice, caring girl and has been good towards me, hence my decision to get her a gift on her birthday.

the problem is am not financially buoyant. am just surviving at the moment.
i intend to get her some chocolates, a birthday card & maybe a rose flower if i can get one.

experienced people in d house, what do u suggest?
i need ideas pls on what i can get her that will not dig a hole in my pocket & i'll begin to starve myself.

i love dis girl & will like to get her something on her birthday to show her that i at least appreciate her.

thanks
Re: Ideas On A Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend by Mynd44: 9:26am On May 25, 2012
3 weeks and you are already a maga
Re: Ideas On A Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend by doziej84: 2:22am On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44: 3 weeks and you are already a maga

my guy, being a maga is far away from it. i know a nice girl when i see one. i intend to get her the simplest of birthday gifts and dats why i need suggestions.
if to say i wan buy am blackberry, then u can call me maga, but am looking for the simplest of birthday gifts.

pls stay off this thread if u ve nothing meaningful to contribute.
Re: Ideas On A Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend by Mynd44: 4:42am On May 26, 2012
MAGA!!!!!!
Re: Ideas On A Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:01am On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44: MAGA!!!!!!
Come on Mynd, be nice. Help a brother out. The box of chocolates and birthday card is in perfect order or you can get her a cake(sic). This should also seve as a test of her orientation(see if she appreciates it or not), and then see if this new relationship has a future or not. Cheers.
Re: Ideas On A Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend by Mynd44: 10:17am On May 26, 2012
^^
Re: Ideas On A Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend by richy5(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2012
G-string Will be Ok for my slimyem
Re: Ideas On A Birthday Gift For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 26, 2012
doziej84: met this girl about 3-4 wks ago and her birthday is on the 30th of may.

[b]i intend to get her some chocolates, a birthday card & maybe a rose flower if i can get one.
[/b]

The chocolates and card sounds good.
You don't need to do anything excessive,
You just met and are still getting to know each other.

I think she would appreciate the fact that
you even made the effort to buy her something.

(1) (Reply)

Girlies!! Do U Like Guys Dah Hv Feminine Voice Wen Singing?? / Romantic Places In Abeokuta / No Girlfriend Is Worth Dying For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.