Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (63485 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Goldieluks: 9:37pm On May 29, 2012
Lool@ posts.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 29, 2012
Viewing this topic: onila(f), honeric01(m), Goldieluks(f), MsDarkSkin(f), Royal-VII and 5 guest(s)

cheesy cheesy

NOW WE ARE TALKING! grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
"Central African Baboon"

^...When a Lightskin niqqah get a Darkskin chick so mad she write some Corny Shid like this...You know you on slaughter mode lol

Oh word..So "IM THE GORILLA IN THIS CONVERSATION"

lMFAOOOOO@MY Demolishing you with Subliminals

...Ight Fam...lol Ctfu

Mchew! Gasp your last breaths.
You are an epic fail and a corpse as far as I am concerned.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 29, 2012
Fo0l shot himself in the foot talking about "dark girls ain't in"
on an African Forum. Nigga "liked" mercy johson and estelle. grin What a dunce. grin If I hated myself wtf would I be doing here? grin

LMAO!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
Aye Lady are you gonna let me reply to other threads on this forum? or you gonna sit here in your "Darkskin Woman mad at the World Because i hate lightskin people even though i photoshop my pics to make myself appear lightskin" ...Mode all Day?

Hold on Lemme go get a Cigarette and use the Bathroom right quick...

Lmfao@me ...Ayo....Darkskin Medium size Presciousb called "Me" the "Gorilla" ...lMFAOOO ahahahah Lmfaooo

Ayooooo...lol rocking that Biracial "Im mixed with instagram and adobe photoshop" pic...Fhhuckkk Outaaa Hea....lmfao

You know damn well you keven Garnett color...stop skin lightening Via Photshop...Lmfao

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7A_IqlVVInvMbWzNocbRhR8q0dHITciKkJ-yezwJDWhtNuVbLcQYk1cV-UQ[/img]

Nothing worse than a lame laughing at their own stale jokes.

7 lines and aint saying a damn thing. And what if I did have Kevin Garnett's beautiful complexion? Weren't you the same one a page ago giving me lectures about colorism and upliftment? (As if I needed it).

You are FOLDING like a fresh pair of khakis. you lost. cheesy
Ya ass so lame the number of guests watching the damn thread went down. Smh. grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 29, 2012
Royal-VII:

^Lol what?...You said you hated yourself and wished you were lightskin,.....YOU WROTE IT lmfao

and i personally am Attracted more to Darkskin women...(lmfao@you reading my Likes on Fb)

I even made a post on this forum about the beauty of Senegalese women...

See what i mean?..You just mad and Darskin and have this weird complex like everybody is sayin yall ugly...

READ MY POST HISTORY FOOL lmfao....Senegalese Chicks all Day lol smh

Ok would you prefer if I quoted the ENTIRE post on here to shut you the fugg up once and for all.
I spoke in the PAST TENSE. Do you know what Past tense mean? or should I break it down to your third grade level?

"Senegalese chicks all day"...on a Nigerian forum? grin grin
and besides who said all Senegalese women are dark skin? tongue

OMG. THIS ODE.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
Darkskin Chicks are not "In" according to Popular culture.....That does not mean I personally do not think they are more attractive than their Fair skinned CounterParts...

...There you go with that complex again...

lol Mad at the ENTIRE WORLD because "society" calls Darkskin women ugly(i praised them on this forum)

And yes Mercy Johnson is that Chick...Im from America and I luv her Movies.

By the way ...whatever happened to your "hes not from America" Material you was throwin at me 2 pages ago?

....lol You still my Black Queen..even if you are always mad at society. smh lol

@MODIFIED version..what does "not in" have to do with anything? The fact that you even made a reference to slavery (which you did...i.e. " Darkskin women aint been in style since the 1600S....im TALKING pre Gold Coast Trading....~~Lmfao") shows who really has the complex. How is complexion RELEVANT to THIS thread? You felt the need to bring up something I wrote months and perhaps a year ago on a thread about body size and accusing me of having a "complex"? See your pathetic life? Then you TRIED to roast me and FAILED miserably. Hang the towels up. Put up the gloves, You tired as hell.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
Red&Yellow

Redskins
Usc Trojans

Im juss Sayin...Get ya fashion game on point ....lol

Although my shirt aint even yellow its Gold lol you colorblind....{{{{Mwuahhzzz}}}}...You like my big Lips and My snap back lol now stop stawkin me lol grin

TOP OF THE LINE IDI0T.

How am I stalking you if you posted a link to your FB account CLEARLY wanting me to look?
Your idiocy is appalling. It's most definitely not normal.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 10:20pm On May 29, 2012
I wonder why people come to NL to show how stupid they are? It is just sad

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
You got Roasted about 2 pages ago...You just continue to type out of pure anger and frustration

Just based off your Typing of the word "Lame" count alone (Go back and read how many times you typed that same word) Lmfao

iT HAS gotten so bad from you..you are stealing my material and trying to use it on me..

"Complex"

Really?

Who is the one who wrote how they hated being Darkskin and Wanted to be lightskin..and wanted to have kids with lightskin men..and have lightskin babies...??

Who is the one photoshopping their pics to look lightskin while simultaneously Created a Forum Tag called "MRS Darkskin"

So tell me who has the complex again?

....Lmfao "Mrs [b]Dark[/b]Skin"

Ya name even indicates your obsession...should we talk about the amazing "word" count in The Lightskin vs Darkskin thread?

...Lmfao just unplug ya computer...lol dark chicks hard headed.. Head like a damn Rock

LWKMD!
Ode. I know you have a small brain - miraculous considering the size of your dome! - but don't advertise your dumbness any more. For the last time, I spoke in the past tense. My posts struck a nerve hence your obsession with "getting even" grin I chose my name because as I said on ANOTHER THREAD, that is a name that was given to me. I wear it because it's true. Nor make my SN give you high blood pressure. Lastly, if you think I used photoshop that is on you. Not that I owe you an explanation but you are delusional if you do.

Your jheri curls already making you look dumb as it is. Abeg don't further kill yourself.

And for the love of the ALMIGHTY stop modifying your posts. They were already lame the first go around. tongue
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 10:27pm On May 29, 2012
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 29, 2012
Royal-VII:
Ight shortii...You live good and Enjoy Life Ok?

I love all my black queens....

Now breath Easy

I am going to look in some other threads

I enjoyed the Battle.... ~~God Bless~~

~~~Royal~~~

yeah yeah...
Go find a job - ASAP.."my brotha". tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials / 10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.