Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,741 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:23 AM

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (64014 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 3:17am On May 30, 2012
Lmao @recent events.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 3:27am On May 30, 2012
honeric01:

Irrelevant.

Darkskin just answered you. grin
I have better things to read. My question was for you anyother input is irrelevant.

Muki, can you move this thread to fashion please or who ever the MOD is?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 3:35am On May 30, 2012
Smart move. smiley

keep it subliminal. cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 3:39am On May 30, 2012
wink I have grown up from all these immature clashes. To stay true to form, its off.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 3:43am On May 30, 2012
cheesy cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 3:44am On May 30, 2012
tongue
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 3:45am On May 30, 2012
lmao! grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 3:48am On May 30, 2012
*squeezes eyes*
we done?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 3:49am On May 30, 2012

"we"....
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 3:50am On May 30, 2012
Okay. .
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by safarigirl(f): 12:00am On May 31, 2012
what's with the post hiding? NL admin is Ǟ part pooper, this oughtta be an open forum, why silence participants and only post those which you deem good enough? Then you twist up words and give em different meaning thereby spoiling the idea e.g s.hit doesn't always mean poo, f.uck doesn't translate to 'get intimate with' ǡŋ₫ when I say g.ay, I don't need you to change it up to manlover, i know what I mean. If una like, hide this post too, yeye
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by dj5naira(m): 10:35am On May 31, 2012
Advantages of being a skinny girl is the disadvantages of being a fat one!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Ishilove: 7:26pm On May 31, 2012
trublvr: I'm sorry if this offends some of our "fat-positive" or "skinnyloving" ladies in the house, but I fail to see how any of this ish is relevant? I knew a lady who was model skinny; she kept her weight down by portion control and controlled vomiting, i.e. chronic bulimia/anorexia. Last year she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. Her body fat percentage had just never gone high enough for her oestrogen levels to normalise, so she even had spotty periods. I took her along with me once to one of my cardio/weight training sessions, and she lasted all of 5 minutes! I know of another lady who's a comfortable size 18. She is a dance instructor and can stay on her feet for hours at a stretch! There is no correlation between how big you are and how healthy you are...skinny people have heart attacks all the time (Is Fabrice Muamba fat?)! And why do we not get our definitions right? Is skinny here referring to a lack of curves or to total body fat? And if you are curvy but have a flat tummy, are you considered fat? Is Sophia Vergara fat? Or Ini Edo? Can I then say that Iman is skinny?
I am a fat girl myself (since we are now using fat interchangeably with curvy), and I'm not making excuses for anyone. There are no sides to this thing. Its not as simple as "fat girls look nicer in pencil skirts" or "skinny girls thighs don't rub together". This is just another way we women have devised to put each other down, and its total bullshit. Oh, and by the way, fashion designers official designation for skinny is Size 0-Size 6, so even if you're a Size 10, honey, you're plus-sized!

PS...pls don't quote me, flame me or do anything else to me...
Tell them,sis
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2012
Fat girls coming here venting their anger. Lol O.o
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by trublvr(f): 8:10am On Jun 01, 2012
safarigirl: sorry, I don't deal well with sarcasm. Can barely remember the post you're referring to, did I say obese was the opposite of skinny? My bad, meant anorexic, both being medical conditions, you really should've quoted me cos now my idea as far as that post goes is quite sketchy. Meanwhile, congrats on your medical qualifications, we all need a medical sage on this thread, feel free to pitch in on the disagreement between honeric and kandii, please, they lost me a while ago when someone brought in medical terminologies to a simple discussion. P.S I've managed to keep a clean sheet so far, insulting you or your medical knowledge is far from my aim, beleive me. Maybe you should stick to being a passer-by.
Maybe I [i]should [/i]stick to being a passer-by, but where's the fun in that kiss? Sorry, I don't deal well with people who don't know me thinking that the internet gives them the right to be condescending or obnoxious wink.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
^well it is the internet where we don't know each other so anyone can be obnoxious or condescending if that's how they feel like
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2012
Wow.

So many hidden posts.

I wish I could see the contents grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2012
kandiikane:
Please elaborate.

I'm well Ekt. I know its been quite long. Uni and all. Btw are those your shoulders on your profile? shocked

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.

Yes, those are my shoulders smiley
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
ekt_bear:

I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.

Yes, those are my shoulders smiley

oh wow. Nice!I'm assuming you're a gym fanatic?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
Kind of...it helps me maintain my sanity and relieve stress. So I like going there a lot.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ahh kk.
I would like to see how easily you can pick me up with one hand. cheesy

. . .I shall dream on :pgrin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
lmao cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2012
Seriously, I go crazy when I see men with your type of build. cool
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 12:13am On Jun 02, 2012
Hrm...unfortunate that you live so far away. Otherwise you could see me in person smiley
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2012
Lool. .

I know!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 02, 2012
kandiikane: Seriously, I go crazy when I see men with your type of build. cool

kandiikane[m] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 6:08am On Jun 02, 2012
She is a girl.

A very sexy girl for that matter.

She got too much attention here on NL from guys (and girls, for that matter), and thus ended up taking down her photos (and it seems changing her NL gender to male) sad
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 6:10am On Jun 02, 2012
Lol, well I guess you said it all.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 6:11am On Jun 02, 2012
Haha

I can see how the dialogue above would look though, lmao
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by kandiikane(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2012
Lol, yeh.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 02, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-vpYIiwTo3v8/T8h-pO8QCjI/AAAAAAAAZos/3GRadaPAAbE/s400/00c.jpg[/img]

kandiikane: Seriously, I go crazy when I see men with your type of build. cool

ok wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by safarigirl(f): 10:23am On Jun 02, 2012
trublvr:
Maybe I [i]should [/i]stick to being a passer-by, but where's the fun in that kiss? Sorry, I don't deal well with people who don't know me thinking that the internet gives them the right to be condescending or obnoxious wink.
neither do I, but as everyone knows, it's only cool when you're the one being obnoxious and condescending? Innit?;-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / Lose Your Stomach Fat- 5 Tips To Have Flat Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.