Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido (11057 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons / Nigeria's Oil Wells: Why The Northerners Want Gej Out.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by bakila: 7:56am On May 27, 2012
malc619: What I can get from the governor's speech ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ dat:
1. A vote of no confidence has been passed on GEJ
2.Buhari is on his OWN

Gbam + 2000
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by Cubid: 8:01am On May 27, 2012
Gej can't win d battle againt BH bcus his enemies are deeply plantd in his cabinet and govt. His enemies within working secretly with dose witout, are trying to stir up strife and to destablise his leadership by hook or by crook. But i tell u, dis country wld rather divide dan b ruled again by d North. I miss militant Odilli as President in times like dis. He would hv used his boyz to silence d who is who in dier gang of looters, bcom d don, and later self destruct bcus of unbridled greed and avarice. He would cause tension but he would do d dirty job without been implicated while serving his 12yrs in office. It takes a thief to catch and kill a thief. Dis man wld hv givn BH still birth. DR Peter Otokoto Odilli is what d North needed.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by msb247(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2012
[b]If GEJ wants to halt BH bombings, he knows EXACTLY what to do! What has he & his security agencies done all this while that has saved lives and property? Take for example in Yobe State; Declaring a state of emergency after so much blood has been spilled? Many more bloodshed even with the state under emergency state? Answer these or give me a break pls!

Believe it or not, no level of illiteracy; even though a lot of our people are, can drive them (northerners) to just kill one another and bomb-up what they have. For what reason? Can someone tell me please? If its against western education, what has happened to the schools and institutions in the country? If its against the christains, why didn't they attack the xtian dominated states? If its against GEJ being the president, why didn't they attack them directly?

Quite alright there was violence when GMB lost the elections, they retaliated just because they felt cheated and took it as if their votes were being miscalculated. You & I know that the past elections wasn't free nor fair! You don't expect an 'acting' president running for elections with someone that ruled the nation years ago to lose the said election...not in Nigeria though! lipsrsealed

Can the government explain the answers to all these questions?

May God help us all.[/b]
cry cry cry
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by Gbawe: 11:46am On May 27, 2012
malc619: What I can get from the governor's speech ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅$ dat:
1. A vote of no confidence has been passed on GEJ
2.Buhari is on his OWN

This is a very balanced take on issues. Number 1, is entirely correct and the main point of the thread and the topic of article even attest to this even if some want to make everything about the mention of Buhari.

With 2, indeed Lamido indicates Buhari is on his own but did any reasonable person expect different given that Buhari is a powerful opposition candidate who is a threat, if he runs, to Lamido's PDP Presidential ambition? Even the most shameless liar cannot propagate here that any of the 19 Northern Governors can defeat Buhari in the North. This is not to say they cannot carry the day overall and throughout Nigeria. Generally, no one would expect lamido to be waxing lyrical about Buhari for obvious reasons.

In any case, who is inconsistent about their real position out of Lamido and Aliyu? Lamido criticise Buhari here yet he is part of the 19 Northern Governors who, through a communique, indicated they had no problem with Buhari's utterance.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/47012-2015%3A-north%E2%80%99s-governors-back-buhari%E2%80%99s-warning.html

Niger State Governor Babangida Aliyu, who is also the chairman of the Northern Nigeria Governors Forum, told reporters in Kaduna yesterday after reading the communiqué of the 19 governors’ meeting that Gen. Buhari did not err by warning against rigging of elections.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by hakanai(m): 5:45pm On May 27, 2012
Gbawe:

This is a very balanced take on issues. Number 1, is entirely correct and the main point of the thread and the topic of article even attest to this even if some want to make everything about the mention of Buhari.

With 2, indeed Lamido indicates Buhari is on his own but did any reasonable person expect different given that Buhari is a powerful opposition candidate who is a threat, if he runs, to Lamido's PDP Presidential ambition? Even the most shameless liar cannot propagate here that any of the 19 Northern Governors can defeat Buhari in the North. This is not to say they cannot carry the day overall and throughout Nigeria. Generally, no one would expect lamido to be waxing lyrical about Buhari for obvious reasons.

In any case, who is inconsistent about their real position out of Lamido and Aliyu? Lamido criticise Buhari here yet he is part of the 19 Northern Governors who, through a communique, indicated they had no problem with Buhari's utterance.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/47012-2015%3A-north%E2%80%99s-governors-back-buhari%E2%80%99s-warning.html

^^^^^ Just kept reading until i got to this your post.All i can say is Gbam !!!!!! You made it clear precise and simple for the reasoning folks who think straight.In addition to that i maintain that a split or SNC before the next elections.I know what am saying.If you do the maths for all the likely out comes,all you see is a section of the nation feeling left out and possibility resorting to violence,rebellion etc.The body language.which ever way the victory moves,there will be implications.Unless God helps and the winner is swift,diplomatic,action driven and decisive,Nigeria may not be same or together. undecided undecided undecided Buhari is not the issue here.Sanusi is just trying his best to distance himself from Buhari in other to be more acceptable else where.He knows without rigging,intimidation and vote buying.He is not nothing close to Buhari!!! Especially in the North.
Re: The President Northerners Want - Sule Lamido by oiseworld: 6:02pm On May 27, 2012
bakila:

Like when you uncle start his rituals and robbery the people and the crashed bus will not be you relation. The head of you nephew was recovered from one hotel in owerri and you aunt killed in ezza local goverment of ebony state by northerners.

don't qoute me when you have nothing to say. next time when you want to say something reasonable, then you can.

Because you lost ur families in a road accidents and to money rituals does no justify why any one should retaliate with sucide bombers on innocent citizens. Just to show his pain that Nigerians and God didn't choose him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S / Watch This....intellectual Brawl And Hard Talk. Ex-President Disgraced on BBC. / Gunmen Kill 7, Abduct Traditional Ruler In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.