Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

There Are No ATHEIST(S) On Nairaland - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No ATHEIST(S) On Nairaland (2771 Views)

Popular Ghanaian Pastor Caresses Man's P***s On Live TV / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist / There Are No ATHEIST(S) On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: There Are No ATHEIST(S) On Nairaland by Avicenna: 10:53pm On May 29, 2012
iv4fb: @muskeeto, they were not family members, unlike you, they were ready to receive and they did.

@Kay_17,be realistic, you also presented biased and unjustified beliefs or 'disbeliefs'; i thought u were intelligent enough to know that we both argued based on what we believed (or disbelief?)aint that biased? and all our opinions are justified; mine by my belief and yours by ur unbelief. I'm going to agree i'm ignorant-totally about ur "no-god theorem" and so you're also ignorant about the realities of my great GOD! stick to your guns bro and stop the extremism, use of harsh words and mind you my decision on my GOD-whether real or unreal does not clash with your unbeleif, for not even charles Darwin will appeal for you.

Reasons for atheism
logic boy--fear of slavery or should i say anger at
[/b][b]avicenna--frustrations[b][/b]
kay_17--too much learning makes him...
muskeeto--sheer ignorance
martian--i'm not sure he's academically inclined.

DISCLAIMER: The above are my opinions, they might be right or wrong but i do have right to my opinions and watch as they will return insults...its not like they have a conscience to discern good and bad though!

Note: i'm no longer ready to argue, stick to your own guns, but i sure wont be ungrateful to God to think in the atheist way.

frustrations is one of the major reason people turn to God. not away. trust me, frustrations is non existent in my life. they come, i tackle. i win, i fail. this are all ME.
my opinion.
the poster- a deluded,ignorant,mischievous,unintellectual,sore loser,incoherent,frustrated,helpless,egoistical,childish,illogical and beaten olodo. wink wink
this is my opinion grin

1 Like

Re: There Are No ATHEIST(S) On Nairaland by Kay17: 11:20pm On May 29, 2012
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Loved You Enough To Be Late .sermon By Ranti Fawehinmi / 'I Died And Saw....' : Avoide It!!! / Eyes Have Not Seen And Ears Have Not Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.