Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Malam Musa And D Robbers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Malam Musa And D Robbers (2425 Views)

Musa And The Interviewer / Akpors And D 419 / Lion And D Gorrilla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malam Musa And D Robbers by benedicts(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2012
Mallam Musa bought a 20m Naira bullet proof Jeep,he was traveling from Abuja to Kano wen he was accosted by armed bandits,dey opened fire on his car n all d bullets bounced off. Musa Started raining abuses @ d bandits "Ubanka Shege, Dan boroba".D Armed Bandits shouted dat dey couldn’t hear him. Musa rolled his glass down so dey could hear him. He was buried yesterday accordn 2 Islamic rites!!! ABOKI.... Lolz,
Re: Malam Musa And D Robbers by toygod2: 10:52pm On May 26, 2012
i laffd sha grin
Re: Malam Musa And D Robbers by pauldencruz: 3:29am On May 27, 2012
kai u won waste me with life? God no go gree
Re: Malam Musa And D Robbers by optimistD(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2012
grin
benedicts: Mallam Musa bought a 20m Naira bullet proof Jeep,he was traveling from Abuja to Kano wen he was accosted by armed bandits,dey opened fire on his car n all d bullets bounced off. Musa Started raining abuses @ d bandits "Ubanka Shege, Dan boroba".D Armed Bandits shouted dat dey couldn’t hear him. Musa rolled his glass down so dey could hear him. He was buried yesterday accordn 2 Islamic rites!!! ABOKI.... Lolz,
y u go end am with "Aboki?"
Re: Malam Musa And D Robbers by benedicts(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2012
optimist D: grin

I PITY THE GUY NA, ABI NO BE ABOKI HE BE?
Re: Malam Musa And D Robbers by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 28, 2012
optimist D: grin

Narrative essay that starts or ends with the word "ABOKI".

Clap for me................................
Re: Malam Musa And D Robbers by benedicts(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2012
YOU TOO TRY JOOR

Narrative essay that starts or ends with the word "ABOKI".

Clap for me................................[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

To Children(pix) / The Effect Of Oshogbo WEED / When You Mistakenly Shake The Extension Box In A Viewing Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.