Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,364 members, 7,954,477 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap (4378 Views)

Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Ptolomeus(m): 9:56pm On May 31, 2012
Excellent conclusion ...
But is more ... Mary well could have had se.x with the whole neighborhood, and being a virgin ...
It all depends on the type of sex practiced ...
That saves on something the reputation of Joseph.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 10:09pm On May 31, 2012
Ptolomeus: Excellent conclusion ...
But is more ... Mary well could have had se.x with the whole neighborhood, and being a virgin ...
It all depends on the type of sex practiced ...
That saves on something the reputation of Joseph.
grin grin grin grin grin i guess you are right. maybe this is why joseph was very hesitant in marrying her. and if you know how the lord works, he specializes in trying to pull out the clean from the unclean. i remember the lord instructing the prophet hosea to marry a prostitute. out of unclean comes clean. its how the lord shows his power. the contrast.

1 Like

Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2012
Logic Mind i gotta thank you for that powerful scripture. that has been added to my arsenal. that genesis 24 : 16. you dont know the magnitude of that verse.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by LogicMind: 10:33pm On May 31, 2012
buzugee: Logic Mind i gotta thank you for that powerful scripture. that has been added to my arsenal. that genesis 24 : 16. you dont know the magnitude of that verse.
I love genesis.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2012
Logic Mind:
I love genesis.
so why do you remain an atheist if you love the bible so much ?
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by LogicMind: 11:04pm On May 31, 2012
buzugee: so why do you remain an atheist if you love the bible so much ?

You don't understand. The bible made me an atheist. I need the bible to remain in my atheism. The day I abandon the bible, I leave myself open to interpretations (brainwashing) of other men. That is a road i don't want to travel back to.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 11:12pm On May 31, 2012
Logic Mind:

You don't understand. The bible made me an atheist. I need the bible to remain in my atheism. The day I abandon the bible, I leave myself open to interpretations (brainwashing) of other men. That is a road i don't want to travel back to.
convoluted yet practical reasoning.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by LogicMind: 11:27pm On May 31, 2012
buzugee: convoluted yet practical reasoning.
cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2012
buzugee: grin grin grin grin grin i guess you are right. maybe this is why joseph was very hesitant in marrying her. and if you know how the lord works, he specializes in trying to pull out the clean from the unclean. i remember the lord instructing the prophet hosea to marry a prostitute. out of unclean comes clean. its how the lord shows his power. the contrast.
1 corinthians 1 vs 27[b] but God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong,[/b]
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2012
buzugee: here comes 'liquidbroda' full of dutch courage after drinkin cheap palmwine angry grin
hahahahaha. y so much hate in ur blood? did i Zap ur sis?
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2012
solidbroda: hahahahaha. y so much hate in ur blood? did i Zap ur sis?
shut ur maggot shi..t.y mouth up! Mary is a relative of David.
what are ya a weakling ? you can dish it but cant take it ? that is your quoted post by the way in case you forgot. from now henceforth i change your name to weakbroda grin grin grin
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Loveaflame(m): 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
U ar entitled 2 ur opinion.Dat dos not change the Word of God.If u can give bible references to support ur heresies then we can bgin 2 explain d scriptures 2 u.Till then take ur time to study CHRISTOLOGY.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2012
Loveaflame: U ar entitled 2 ur opinion.Dat dos not change the Word of God.If u can give bible references to support ur heresies then we can bgin 2 explain d scriptures 2 u.Till then take ur time to study CHRISTOLOGY.
i see the error of your ways. you are catholic.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 01, 2012
buzugee: what are ya a weakling ? you can dish it but cant take it ? that is your quoted post by the way in case you forgot. from now henceforth i change your name to weakbroda grin grin grin
U are tempting me... I dont wana derail dis thread. Else you will find urself sucking ur own d.i.c.k. cheesy
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2012
solidbroda: U are tempting me... I dont wana derail dis thread. Else you will find urself sucking ur own d.i.c.k. cheesy
that would be quite a feat as i am not a contortionist embarassed
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by ogoamaka99(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2012
Forum is to reason together logically even though your own reasoning may not be correct.There is much misgiving in this forum because members always take their own argument only to be correct. For GOD'S we are not in exam that one is expecting similar answer. For instance i participated in a debate some years ago in a campus under Christian Union fellowship on a topic which says that "fathers is more important than mothers in a home". This topic has no answer but to test your logical reasoning among other things. At other time we debated on a topic that says "there is no GOD". So, forum is to reason and share ideas and not to point who is right or wrong.Everyone one is entitled to ones opinion and ones opinion should be respected.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 03, 2012
@buzugee, Anony have answered all you stupid claim. I want to ask a question!
does your bible have those verses he mentioned or it has been removed?
if you say they misrepresented the word virgin why not also check if Mary quote of Having know no man was mis-quoted.
What i see is the devil trembling and trying everything he has to stop the increase in the population of heaven and populate hell instead.

Repent and let your name be written in the book of life.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Ptolomeus(m): 6:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
solidbroda: U are tempting me... I dont wana derail dis thread. Else you will find urself sucking ur own d.i.c.k. cheesy
Culture Award 2012.
His parents and family will be proud of you.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Ptolomeus(m): 6:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: that would be quite a feat as i am not a contortionist embarassed

In reality, he does want to do the job ...
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Ptolomeus(m): 6:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
gzib: @buzugee, Anony have answered all you stupid claim. I want to ask a question!
if you say they misrepresented the word virgin why not also check if Mary quote of Having know no man was mis-quoted.
What i see is the devil trembling and trying everything he has to stop the increase in the population of heaven and populate hell instead.

Yes, if ... the culprit of all is the devil ... How ironic!

It is also the fault of the devil that Mary and Joseph had sex like any normal marriage ....?
It is also the fault of the devil that the birth of Jesus, Mary lost her virginity ...?
It is also the fault of the devil that Jesus had brothers, and that the Bible the name!?

You are the ones who believe that Jesus was virgin when he died, right?
The devil is not is to blame for everything ... There are fanatics who are fools who are to blame for most things.

Repent you, of the nonsense you say.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ptolomeus:

In reality, he does want to do the job ...
grin grin yeah i suspect he is that way inclined. how a right thinking man name himself 'solidbroda' ? sounds gay grin
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
gzib: @buzugee, Anony have answered all you stupid claim. I want to ask a question!

romans 1 vs 3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh ( you do know that the man produces the seed right ? and not the woman )

genesis 38 vs 9 And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Was The God Of The Old Testament? / TB Joshua Predicted Jakarta Attacks? / Which Is Greater Between Grace And Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.