Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap (4284 Views)

Why I Deny The Virgin Birth Of Jesus / "What Does The Bible Say About The Virgin Mary?" / Question: Did God Fulfil His Covenant With King Ahaz? (Virgin Birth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2012
ROMANS 1 VS 3[b] Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;[/b] according to the flesh means ' by birth'. Joseph was of the lineage of King David by the flesh ( by birth ) and Jesus was the seed of King David by the flesh ( by birth ), hence Joseph slept with mary to produce the messiah because mary was not of King David by the flesh ( by birth )
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by jmoore(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2012
liar,liar!!!!!
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2012
jmoore: liar,liar!!!!!
pants on fire
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by jmoore(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2012
you always turn the bible upside down, Buzugee and atheists have one thing in common
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Goshen360(m): 10:30pm On May 26, 2012
@ Buzugee,

Seriously, you need to stop all these teachings.....Prove ALL things before you come out with heresy pls. Mary is from the linage of David and I can prove that to you, It's in the bible.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2012
jmoore: you always turn the bible upside down, Buzugee and atheists have one thing in common
LOL yeah i turn your world upside down. thats all that is Jmoore. all the lies that have been in your head since you were a kid is now staring you straight in the face and you are not malleable and ductile enough to roll with the punches. thats all that is Jmoore. you are a stiff necked rebellious israelite. the lord had you in mind when he came up with this verse isaiah 48 vs 8 I know that you are stubborn. Like iron, you are hardheaded. Like bronze, nothing gets through your thick skull.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 10:34pm On May 26, 2012
Goshen360: @ Buzugee,

Seriously, you need to stop all these teachings.....Prove ALL things before you come out with heresy pls. Mary is from the linage of David and I can prove that to you, It's in the bible.
LUKE 2 VS 4 So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. yall stiff necked and rebellious as can be
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Goshen360(m): 11:01pm On May 26, 2012
Study the attached chart by yourself with bible reference and see what you make out of it.

Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Goshen360(m): 11:34pm On May 26, 2012
buzugee: ROMANS 1 VS 3[b] Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;[/b] according to the flesh means ' by birth'. Joseph was of the lineage of King David by the flesh ( by birth ) and Jesus was the seed of King David by the flesh ( by birth ), hence Joseph slept with mary to produce the messiah because mary was not of King David by the flesh ( by birth )

This is the MOST heretic statement from you. You need to be careful what you say in the open out of ignorance. So you DENY the Virgin birth of Christ?

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Isaiah 7:14 kjv

1 Like

Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2012
Goshen360: Study the attached chart by yourself with bible reference and see what you make out of it.
what chart ?
Goshen360: [/b]

This is the MOST heretic statement from you. You need to be careful what you say in the open out of ignorance. So you DENY the Virgin birth of Christ?

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Isaiah 7:14 kjv
there is no such thing as virgin birth. it is a greco-roman concoction. its common sense really. it is impossible. and secondly it is a pagan doctrine from the ancient babylonian empire which got used by the greco-roman empire. it is a story of semiramis and tammuz. semiramis came up with the immaculate conception birth.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 12:17am On May 27, 2012
let me give you the meaning of virgin as relates to scripture

VIRGIN - an unmarried girl or woman. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/virgin

see the word virgin is ambiguous. this may be one of those situations lost in translation. either that or they are piggybacking of the semiramis immaculate conception story.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Goshen360(m): 12:45am On May 27, 2012
buzugee: what chart ?

I attached a chart of the genealogy of Christ in my 2nd comment on this thread, look below my 2nd comment.

buzugee: what chart ? there is no such thing as virgin birth. it is a greco-roman concoction. its common sense really. [size=15pt]it is impossible.[/size] and secondly it is a pagan doctrine from the ancient babylonian empire which got used by the greco-roman empire. it is a story of semiramis and tammuz. semiramis came up with the immaculate conception birth.

You mean the God you know that can make somebody like Sarah who had past the child birth age to still conceive cannot make a virgin conceive? You mean the scripture in Isaiah 7:14 is lying? You mean God lied about the SEED of the woman in the Garden of Eden? You need to check yourself, seriously. Prove ALL things before you come openly to blaspheme please.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 1:21am On May 27, 2012
Goshen360:

I attached a chart of the genealogy of Christ in my 2nd comment on this thread, look below my 2nd comment.

You mean the God you know that can make somebody like Sarah who had past the child birth age to still conceive cannot make a virgin conceive? You mean the scripture in Isaiah 7:14 is lying? You mean God lied about the SEED of the woman in the Garden of Eden? You need to check yourself, seriously. Prove ALL things before you come openly to blaspheme please.
when sarah was alive, people lived to like 1000 years. am i wrong ? it says anyone who lives to 100 is still an infant ISAIAH 65 VS 20[b] Whoever lives to be a hundred years old will be thought of as young.[/b] THOSE WERE DIFFERENT TIMES
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 1:24am On May 27, 2012
AND VIRGIN MEANS UNWED WOMAN, WHICH MARY WAS UNWED. SO THAT VERSE ISAIAH 7 VS 14 AINT LYING. SHE WAS A VIRGIN. SHE WAS UNWED.

vir·gin   [vur-jin] Show IPA
noun
a person who has never had sexual intercourse.
an unmarried girl or woman.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by italo: 9:15am On May 27, 2012
The Immaculate Conception is quite different from The Virgin Conception!
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by ijawkid(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2012
italo: The Immaculate Conception is quite different from The Virgin Conception!

What is the immaculate conception?
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2012
italo:

The Immaculate Conception is quite different from The Virgin Conception!

I agree that the dogma of the immaculate Conception is quite different from the doctrine of the Virgin Conception.

The Virgin Conception is the doctrine of the Bible while the Immaculate Conception is a dogma in the RCC which has no basis in the Bible.

The Immaculate Conception is the indoctrination that Mary was born without sin. I'm open to correction on this.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2012
buzugee:

ROMANS 1 VS 3[b] Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;[/b] according to the flesh means ' by birth'. Joseph was of the lineage of King David by the flesh ( by birth ) and Jesus was the seed of King David by the flesh ( by birth ), hence Joseph slept with mary to produce the messiah because mary was not of King David by the flesh ( by birth )

"And Jesus Himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli" (Luke 3:23).

The gospel of Luke 3:23-38 gave the maternal genealogy of our Lord Jesus Christ while the gospel according to Matthew 1:1 gave the paternal genealogy of Jesus, that is, through His legal father.

Heli, in bold in the verse quoted above, was the father of Mary who was from the line of David through his son Nathan while Joseph, Jesus' supposed father was from the kingly line of David through king Solomon.

Joseph inherited the title of the firstborn when he married Mary who was the firstborn of Heli for he had no son, and this is how the prophecy is fulfilled, that Jesus is the seed and lineage of David after the flesh.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by MrAnony1(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2012
Lol, buzugee again! The sad thing about buzugee is that he likes his heresies and no matter how much you show him scripture he will obstinately stick to his error. Guys, I applaud all your efforts but I fear it is going to be a very difficult task for you all. Anyway, with God nothing is impossible.

Buzugee please answer yes or no.

1.Is Jesus Christ the son of God?
2.Did He come in the flesh as a man?
3.Did He die crucified on the cross?
4.Did He resurrect on the 3rd day and ascend to Heaven?
5.Will He come back to rapture the saints one day?
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by italo: 5:04pm On May 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:
The Virgin Conception is the doctrine of the Bible while the Immaculate Conception is a dogma in the RCC which has no basis in the Bible.

The Bible as a whole is a product of Catholic doctrine and tradition. Afterall, it didn't exist before the fourth century, when we gave it to the world. So do you reject it too?

Are you implying that everything not expressly written in the Bible is a lie?

Why then, did you tell me in the other thread that "all the apostles, except John, were martyred?" When it has no "basis in the Bible"?

OLAADEGBU: The Immaculate Conception is the indoctrination that Mary was born without sin. I'm open to correction on this.

Indoctrination is not a bad thing as long as it is true. The trinity is also a Catholic indoctrination, then. The Bible is, too. Do you reject these?

Let me make a prediction: you will dodge my questions or give ambiguous or evasive responses as usual.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 6:12pm On May 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

"And Jesus Himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was the son of Heli" (Luke 3:23).

The gospel of Luke 3:23-38 gave the maternal genealogy of our Lord Jesus Christ while the gospel according to Matthew 1:1 gave the paternal genealogy of Jesus, that is, through His legal father.

Heli, in bold in the verse quoted above, was the father of Mary who was from the line of David through his son Nathan while Joseph, Jesus' supposed father was from the kingly line of David through king Solomon.

Joseph inherited the title of the firstborn when he married Mary who was the firstborn of Heli for he had no son, and this is how the prophecy is fulfilled, that Jesus is the seed and lineage of David after the flesh.
now you are just making stuff up. marys parents were anna and joachim
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 6:19pm On May 28, 2012
Mr_Anony: Lol, buzugee again! The sad thing about buzugee is that he likes his heresies and no matter how much you show him scripture he will obstinately stick to his error. Guys, I applaud all your efforts but I fear it is going to be a very difficult task for you all. Anyway, with God nothing is impossible.

Buzugee please answer yes or no.

1.Is Jesus Christ the son of God?
2.Did He come in the flesh as a man?
3.Did He die crucified on the cross?
4.Did He resurrect on the 3rd day and ascend to Heaven?
5.Will He come back to rapture the saints one day?
sup my main man Mr Anony grin and i aint into no heresy neither. sall about that sound doctrine from the mouth of the ancient one. the most high. Yahawah, that is.
1-Jesus is the son of God just as all the saints are the children of God.
2-He sure did come in the flesh. He from the tribe of judah too. skin like brass as if burnt in a furnace ( kinda like wesley snipes complexion )
3-He sure died crucified on a cross. the romans and the wicked pharisees saw to that not to mention prophesy had to be fulfilled.
4-He sure did resurrect on the 3rd day. but you have to know that a jewish day is 12 hours. so technically he resurrected in a day and a half
5-He sure is coming back to rapture the saints to jerusalem out of babylon and the four corners of the earth.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by Ptolomeus(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2012
buzugee:

Joseph slept with mary to produce the messiah

The Immaculate Conception refers to the birth of Mary in the Catholic Church unilaterally declared that Mary was born without original sin. The Immaculate Conception is not related to the birth of Jesus.

Romans 1 V.3
Indeed.
What I read shows that Jesus was born of Joseph and Mary and the intervention of any angel or holy spirit.
Joseph and Mary were married well before the birth of Jesus, and like any marriage nor evil of the age, have sex normally.
In that passage, it is clear that Jesus was not born by magic, nor the ear of Mary, but as any man; freuto of love between a man and a woman.
He died the theory of virginity and all that nonsense.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2012
Ptolomeus:
The Immaculate Conception refers to the birth of Mary in the Catholic Church unilaterally declared that Mary was born without original sin. The Immaculate Conception is not related to the birth of Jesus.

Romans 1 V.3
Indeed.
What I read shows that Jesus was born of Joseph and Mary and the intervention of any angel or holy spirit.
Joseph and Mary were married well before the birth of Jesus, and like any marriage nor evil of the age, have sex normally.
In that passage, it is clear that Jesus was not born by magic, nor the ear of Mary, but as any man; freuto of love between a man and a woman.
He died the theory of virginity and all that nonsense.
oh yeah you know our people believe in magic. grin grin

ahhh see i am thinking the immaculate conception is the same as the virgin birth conception. sounds the same. in that case let me change the topic to virgin birth. i think the topic is locked.
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2012
italo: The Immaculate Conception is quite different from The Virgin Conception!
you are right. i changed the title
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by ijawkid(m): 8:07pm On May 28, 2012
buzugee: you are right. i changed the title

What is s immaculate conception?

What is the virgin conception

Oya make ona define am so that we go break bread wella!!!
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by lepasharon(f): 11:26pm On May 28, 2012
the virgin birth is also talked about in the Koran?
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 11:32pm On May 28, 2012
ijawkid:

What is s immaculate conception?

What is the virgin conception

Oya make ona define am so that we go break bread wella!!!
grin grin grin bruv i thought it was the same thing myself till i checked it up. we learn new things everyday chief. apparently immaculate conception means mary is a holy woman and has never sinned ( or something stupid along those lines ) while the virgin birth refers to the birth itself. wink
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by buzugee(m): 11:34pm On May 28, 2012
lepasharon: the virgin birth is also talked about in the Koran?
it is ? allah akbar grin
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by MrAnony1(m): 5:47am On May 29, 2012
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.
19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not wanting to make her a public example, was minded to put her away secretly.
20 But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.
21 And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name Jesus, for He will save His people from their sins.
22 So all this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the Lord through the prophet, saying:
23 Behold, the virgin shall be with child, and bear a Son, and they shall call His name Immanuel, which is translated, God with us.
24 Then Joseph, being aroused from sleep, did as the angel of the Lord commanded him and took to him his wife,
25 and did not know her till she had brought forth her firstborn Son. And he called His name Jesus.
(Matthew 1:18-25)
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by MrAnony1(m): 5:52am On May 29, 2012
26 Now in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth,
27 to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgins name was Mary.
28 And having come in, the angel said to her, Rejoice, highly favored one, the Lord is with you; blessed are you among women!
29 But when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and considered what manner of greeting this was.
30 Then the angel said to her, Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.
31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call His name Jesus.
32 He will be great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David.
33 And He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of His kingdom there will be no end.
34 Then Mary said to the angel, How can this be, since I do not know a man?
35 And the angel answered and said to her, The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God.
36 Now indeed, Elizabeth your relative has also conceived a son in her old age; and this is now the sixth month for her who was called barren.
37 For with God nothing will be impossible.
38 Then Mary said, Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be to me according to your word. And the angel departed from her.
(Luke 1:26-38)
Re: Final Dagger To The virgin birth Crap by MrAnony1(m): 5:57am On May 29, 2012
By the way Buzugee, just a little something to use as a rule of thumb when studying the bible:
If the literal sense makes sense, seek no other sense.
I was told this by a theologian friend of mine, hope this helps your subsequent bible studies, and please get born-again I beg you in the name of Christ for your sake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis: God Has Instructed Me To Revise The Ten Commandments / Proverbs Of Otem / Element Of Every Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.