Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again? (2026 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Ladies What Will You Do If A Man Intentionally Touch Your Bosom In A Bus. / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again? by Rocktation(f): 9:19am On May 27, 2012
Hehe. That's the case in point, Mynd. I'd rather give the number than stroll off to have tea with some stranger.

Rocktation: why not just ask for my digits first off and get going already?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again? by Mynd44: 9:34am On May 27, 2012
^^
So can I have your digits then
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again? by Nobody: 10:12am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
So can I have your digits then
undecided
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again? by rockafela(m): 11:40am On May 27, 2012
This thread reminds me of what a girl did to me on my very first visit to lagos, although my intentions wasn't to chat her up for any intimate purpose!
This is what happened:
I was in lagos that faithful day for the first time ever all my life, and I couldn't get done with what actually took me there and I don't have any pal there to hook up with..so I saw this straight (not really pretty) girl, holding a miserable cheap blackberry curve 2 with earpiece on her, cat-walking towards my direction and I was in need of a nearby hotel whεrε I could possibly pass the night then continue my concern the following day before heading back to Wafcity, so I excused her with a very friendly tone, she juz looked at me like nobody's there she continue walkin so I approached and since she's not saying anythin probably she thinks I wanna throw a toast chat at her but I Opened up like am not in for dirty talks I juz need a direction, could u....? She keeps walking...I felt intimidated and gave up but inside of me I said I must run this girl down for thinking so low..so I followed her to a point and I said (if like say u fine small eh for pain me..but u nor fine u still de form, for who? & she silently said mmh leave I†̥...I juz said gerrat..ashawo..​lol) and I fled, on getting out of the street I met a girl who directed me and I was grateful...
So girls not all excuse me means to chat u up..
Lagos na wa o
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again? by Mynd44: 11:50am On May 27, 2012
^^
And what is the moral of your story?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again? by gidiMonsta(m): 12:54pm On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
And what is the moral of your story?

I wonder oo

Me sef no get wetin concern hin tori with wetin dey on ground.
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again? by rockafela(m): 1:18pm On May 27, 2012
Middle finger for u both...
D moral is not all the time u arε being stopped for a chat by a stranger means wat u arε talking about...Olodo people
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again? by Mynd44: 1:48pm On May 27, 2012
rockafela: Middle finger for u both...
D moral is not all the time u arε being stopped for a chat by a stranger means wat u arε talking about...Olodo people
Was that not easier to type and read than the sermon?
Re: Ladies, What Do You Think About Being Chatted Up Now And Again? by rockafela(m): 3:12pm On May 27, 2012
And can't you look and pass? Were ur eyes tied to I†̥?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Good Sex Life Keep A Relationship In Bond? / How To Get A Woman Into Bed. / Ladies ,can You Date A Guy Who Is Rich And Crippled??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.