Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? (16866 Views)

Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Demdem(m): 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
My wife has always been taking the test and constantly negative so their is no need for me to take it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
Caracta: Most people believe that HIV tests should be taken just once. I've questioned lots of my friends, a large percentage of them have only had the test ONCE. I believe tests should be conducted at least twice a year! (I stand to be corrected, though).
Nairalanders, how many times have you had an HIV test, and how confident were you before the results came out. Also, when last did u do that? Please, share your experience.
Me ke? Not even interested. wink
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by miteolu(m): 4:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
emans: my first time of testing,i was scared to hell.

because you are fleshy sinner
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by GoldCircle: 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
Good Topic! The kind that should always make it to the front page. The last time I had a screening was Dec. 2011, and I'm due for another later this year. its something I encourage everyone to do from time to time especially if you are sexually active.

Nice one OP!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
habayommy:
Which planet you c♡̨̐mε̲̣̣̣ from ...

LOL. Not to divert from topic. But it is possible sha. If you can build your immune system with certain foods, herbs and fruits.

I have a strong believe that there is no illness that nature cannot cure. Everything does not start and end with "modern medicines". Has it ever occured to you that these drug companies is one big giant coperate machine?

Hipocrates of greece said "make food thy medicine and medicine thy food".
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by duality(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
ther should be a reason for frequent HIV tests if one is not at risk why worry. i just don't care about such test
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Dextra(f): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2012
Last time: Yesterday evening at 10pm
How often I do the test?: Every six months
Why: I do a very risky job.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by lexonah(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
i screen ol da punny i wanna put ma head into...just incase....aids no de show 4 face de say, buh e de show 4 dat place......i kan tel if she has it.......der ar pointers....hahehe
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2012
Dextra: Last time: Yesterday evening at 10pm
How often I do the test?: Every six months
Why: I do a very risky job.

Do you work in a hospital?
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
lexonah: i screen ol da punny i wanna put ma head into...just incase....aids no de show 4 face de say, buh e de show 4 dat place......i kan tel if she has it.......der ar pointers....hahehe
wats dat?
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Evarie(f): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
hahaha,surprise 2 see dis topic,4 me i had mine jst ystday. Dis is d test am suppose 2 go 4 since march due to d fear i keep on postponin it,finally i made up my mind 2 knw my status.after i was counsel,then d test, finally d result came out,d nurse really scared me,she called my name n ask me 2 sit beside her which i did,she askd me wen last did go 4 dis test i luk at her wt fear,she said well even if u r negative or positive is neva d end of life but wat matters is living a gud lifestyle n bra bra bra.finally she told me am negetive 2 my surprise i huged her n she said ,hey dnt be pleased yet make she u cum bk 4 anoda test in 3mnth time cos is alwaz necessary.mehn i took my bag n tell who eva cares dat am negative.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2012
Evarie: hahaha,surprise 2 see dis topic,4 me i had mine jst ystday. Dis is d test am suppose 2 go 4 since march due to d fear i keep on postponin it,finally i made up my mind 2 knw my status.after i was counsel,then d test, finally d result came out,d nurse really scared me,she called my name n ask me 2 sit beside her which i did,she askd me wen last did go 4 dis test i luk at her wt fear,she said well even if u r negative or positive is neva d end of life but wat matters is living a gud lifestyle n bra bra bra.finally she told me am negetive 2 my surprise i huged her n she said ,hey dnt be pleased yet make she u cum bk 4 anoda test in 3mnth time cos is alwaz necessary.mehn i took my bag n tell who eva cares dat am negative.
Why were you afraid initially? grin
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by sessydoo(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
I know of a couple dat the wife had HIV but the Husband was so lucky to escape. The woman later died of the sickness but the man is still alive as i speak hapilly married to anoda woman with 2 kids (it happened in South Africa). I want to believe this can only be God.
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
Last time I had RVS screening was May this year. Was bit scared before the outcome of the result but luckily it came out negative. I belong to people @ risk based on the nature of my job.
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by lexonah(m): 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
kunletiwoo: wats dat?
1.if u luk closely at da punny wit a red lamp...cos dats wot i put on in ma rum wen i wana get down..and u observe dat da lips below gives u secondary kolors,run for dear lyf if not enjoy da ride.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
lexonah: 1.if u luk closely at da punny wit a red lamp...cos dats wot i put on in ma rum wen i wana get down..and u observe dat da lips below gives u secondary kolors,run for dear lyf if not enjoy da ride.
hehehe..bros ye! tongue
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by overkillR(f): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
I did my last HIV test in March, 2012.
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by lexonah(m): 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
Evarie: hahaha,surprise 2 see dis topic,4 me i had mine jst ystday. Dis is d test am suppose 2 go 4 since march due to d fear i keep on postponin it,finally i made up my mind 2 knw my status.after i was counsel,then d test, finally d result came out,d nurse really scared me,she called my name n ask me 2 sit beside her which i did,she askd me wen last did go 4 dis test i luk at her wt fear,she said well even if u r negative or positive is neva d end of life but wat matters is living a gud lifestyle n bra bra bra.finally she told me am negetive 2 my surprise i huged her n she said ,hey dnt be pleased yet make she u cum bk 4 anoda test in 3mnth time cos is alwaz necessary.mehn i took my bag n tell who eva cares dat am negative.
hmmmmmmmmmmm so tel me hw many guys wer u calculating in ur head dat cud have penetrated ur punny wit such a time reading bomb.
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
2 months ago. No condoms, no show. I love my life and at the same time love keeping my pen1s handsome grin

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Burger01(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2012
yorke1: Never did and not planning to cos i'm immune to HIV.
Are you sure? If so sure we could inject you with exposed and infected fluid and see if truly you have immunity to HIV and believe me, your immune system will fetch you good money in dollars if allowed to research on HIV prevention and cure. What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by kenniology(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nd some ppl stil believe dat MouthAction is nt risky n gud since dat it doesnt involve any penetratn ......mehn! Na dat one bad pass nd risky dan even avin d penetratin sex...dere was dis young,fine guy dat came 2 d hosp wiv d complain of passin yellowish/brick red urine,but on physical examinatn he has jaundice but on further examinatn, we discoverd dat hez hiv/aids postive..he confessd dat he has involvd in alot of cunnilingus

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by yamunla(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
Me ke..! Even if dem go pay me 1.5 milla for the test,I no go gree do am..with the way I dey phuck with flesh nowadays like HEN..! Test ko! Aptitude ni.!
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Caracta(f): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
yamunla: Me ke..! Even if dem go pay me 1.5 milla for the test,I no go gree do am..with the way I dey phuck with flesh nowadays like HEN..! Test ko! Aptitude ni.!

Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
During pre-employment test for my current job, March this year.
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by ikekings(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hmmmmmm...... Can't even remember the last time Ȋ̝̊̅ went for HIV test.....
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
HIV is not as deadly as malaria. malaria has killed more than HIV
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Burger01(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
High Risk behavior to contact HIV...

Penetrative unprotected Sex
Injection drug users
MSM (Men Sex Men)
Prostitution
MouthAction with open wounds in mouths

Women can transmit HIV to their babies during pregnancy or birth, when infected maternal cells enter the baby's circulation, or through breastfeeding.
HIV can be spread in health-care settings through accidental needle sticks or contact with contaminated fluids.
During hair barbing and pedicure
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by yamunla(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
Caracta:

Keep it up!
who cares? Who knows 2moro..? Abeg go board DANA from yaba to ojuelegba jooor...it be like say u just secure new job for USAID,so it dey freak you..AIDS CAMPAIGNER..!!! Oloshi
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by Burger01(m): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
yamunla: Me ke..! Even if dem go pay me 1.5 milla for the test,I no go gree do am..with the way I dey phuck with flesh nowadays like HEN..! Test ko! Aptitude ni.!
You are high risk man. It's good to check your status. Positive people receive good care and live normal life.
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by superior1: 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
OP, na ur life style dey make u do HIV test every week abeg. if u no chop gbi, u no dey die gbi
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by lexonah(m): 6:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
buhahahahahahahahahaahah i laf sotey troway ma bb inside hot red oil...
Re: When Last Did You Go For HIV Test? by lexonah(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2012
yamunla: who cares? Who knows 2moro..? Abeg go board DANA from yaba to ojuelegba jooor...it be like say u just secure new job for USAID,so it dey freak you..AIDS CAMPAIGNER..!!! Oloshi
haheeeeeehahahahahahahha i de laf in yoruba......guy give me ur ipad pin abeg,u 2 gbaski

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Toothbrushing Fun For Kids / I Found Anti-retroviral Drugs In My Husband's Car. / Doctor In The House - Cardiac Problems, High Blood Pressure, Chest Pain(angina)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.