Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola (9708 Views)

Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! / I Never Gave Any Explanation For Rev. Akinola's Prayers- Abati / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by noiseless: 3:44pm On May 28, 2012
What a load of rubbish, how many muslims were in the churches when boko haram drove cars/buses packed with explosives and roast them up or made mince of their body, when boko haram were giving mandate to all christians to leave the north within three days who were they alienating, did they ask muslims to leave as well or do they not know where to locate mosques and blow everyone in it up? You are and will remain the ignorant one,hypocricy at the highest level. LAGOS SHARIA MY FOOT!
LagosShia: a very irresponsible remark unfit for a leader that is how i'd describe this man's comment.the comment also shows that the reverend is as ignorant if not more than boko haram.he needs to find out the meaning of jihad.boko haram,like their wahhabi aka salafist fellows the world over,are ruthless and barbaric even killing their fellow muslims (both sunni and shia muslims).boko haram try to justify their bad and criminal behaviour by bringing religion into it and twisting islamic beliefs.the criminals are doing so,but why should a leader also do the same thing by making inciting speeches based on ignorance? a leader should be enlightened and responsible enough to promote peace,unity and justice.he should not make ignorant speeches that would embolden the criminals and find them sympathizers.now,the ignorant reverend that other ignorant folks also revere has launched a verbal attack that even muslims (in their overwhelming majority in nigeria) who oppose and condemn boko haram would feel bad about.why alienate every muslim and attack his islamic beliefs because boko haram criminals are abusing religion to justify their injustifiable acts?

boko haram like all wahhabi oriented groups of fanatics have carried out attacks against muslims everywhere including nigeria,syria,iraq,pakistan,afghanistan,e.t.c.my question to the ignorant man in sheep clothing is this:if boko haram is carrying out a jihad against christians,is it also a jihad they are carrying out against their muslim victims?

it is so obvious now more than ever that there are people who stand to gain or seeking to gain from the boko haram menace.they are using this issue with the help of the media to spread more hatred and division.obviously,if they dont stand to gain,they will not make wreckless and ugly statements of incitement.this man is indeed a wolf in sheep clothing.he is playing the victim and over-generalizing with religious and tribal statements to pretend he is innocent.haven't christians and muslims alike committed crimes against the interest of nigeria?boko haram is far off from islam and far off from leading a jihad in the true meaning of the word in islamic terminology.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 28, 2012
luckman20: this pastor keep saying boko-haram is to cuase harm on christains only buh dey do bomb mosques, those press offices that were bombed are dey churches?? Wake up pastor common!!

Nooo they r. Mosques! Tomorrow u people will claim southern media which btw r mostly Christian owned r painting islam black. Like my friend above said muslims dat get killed r collateral damage. Jihad is war against christians and jews!
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by sample042(m): 3:50pm On May 28, 2012
LagosShia: boko haram,like their wahhabi aka salafist fellows the world over,are ruthless and barbaric even killing their fellow muslims (both sunni and shia muslims). why should a leader also do the same thing by making inciting speeches based on ignorance?

O boy! wetin b ur own? Na d man send 'em? Muslims has alwayz bn known to b violent(weda sunni or shia).

boko haram like all wahhabi oriented groups of fanatics have carried out attacks against muslims everywhere including nigeria,syria,iraq,pakistan,afghanistan,e.t.c.my question to the ignorant man in sheep clothing is this:if boko haram is carrying out a jihad against christians,is it also a jihad they are carrying out against their muslim victims?

...It is obvious dt islam is a religion of VIOLENCE.

it is so obvious now more than ever that there are people who stand to gain or seeking to gain from the boko haram menace.they are using this issue with the help of the media to spread more hatred and division.obviously,if they dont stand to gain,they will not make wreckless and ugly statements of incitement.

...D truth has always bn bitter, although u'r entitled to ur opinion.

this man is indeed a wolf in sheep clothing.he is playing the victim and over-generalizing with religious and tribal statements to pretend he is innocent.haven't christians and muslims alike committed crimes against the interest of nigeria?boko haram is far off from islam and far off from leading a jihad in the true meaning of the word in islamic terminology.

...LIES!
...kill d cause of a problem, i bet u it will nevr surface again.

U must b a muslim i guess?
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2012
And Oyedepo and co are Jihad on poor Nigerians... angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by azimibraun: 3:56pm On May 28, 2012
Islam and muslims i think hv dia work cut out for dem. I see dis more as a wake up call for muslims to prove dey are nt violent dan an instigation of xtians to go buckwild.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by ziccoit: 3:58pm On May 28, 2012
Jihad? The way Muslims in his family/village has been killing him and his children in SOUTH WEST. And this man is supposed to be educated leading a group of people? SMH.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by yohannazack(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2012
How on earth wuld one say dat d boko haram is not against d xtians? The question is, how many churches hav bin attacked and how mosques hav bin attacked? Why is it dat most of their attacks hav bin on xtian woship placess? Mr. Lagoshia, i gues u ar frm d yoruba xtraction, god help u cus dey may visit u too. We nid to learn to cal a spade, a spade, and stop separatin islam frm terrorism becus weneva dis pple destroy lives, dey celebrat it as a victory fo islam, how can u xplain dat? Stop playin politics wit our lives, pls.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by PeterKbaba: 4:03pm On May 28, 2012
luckman20: this pastor keep saying boko-haram is to cuase harm on christains only buh dey do bomb mosques, those press offices that were bombed are dey churches?? Wake up pastor common!!

shut d fukup
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 28, 2012
shymmex: This pastor talks too much. undecided
Shattap, I dont even know where you belong, we SS say and i quote "the pastor is on point", This is actually the 1st time am support a yoruba man's advice.....which is: Dont dialogue with terrorists and we southerners never accepted living with the North, Nigeria is a white man's experiment Lab with explosive chemicals.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2012
shymmex: This pastor talks too much. undecided

What did you expect.. He is from that tribe where the sun sets.. angry
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by musawisdom(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2012
LagosShia: a very irresponsible remark unfit for a leader that is how i'd describe this man's comment.the comment also shows that the reverend is as ignorant if not more than boko haram.he needs to find out the meaning of jihad.boko haram,like their wahhabi aka salafist fellows the world over,are ruthless and barbaric even killing their fellow muslims (both sunni and shia muslims).boko haram try to justify their bad and criminal behaviour by bringing religion into it and twisting islamic beliefs.the criminals are doing so,but why should a leader also do the same thing by making inciting speeches based on ignorance? a leader should be enlightened and responsible enough to promote peace,unity and justice.he should not make ignorant speeches that would embolden the criminals and find them sympathizers.now,the ignorant reverend that other ignorant folks also revere has launched a verbal attack that even muslims (in their overwhelming majority in nigeria) who oppose and condemn boko haram would feel bad about.why alienate every muslim and attack his islamic beliefs because boko haram criminals are abusing religion to justify their injustifiable acts?

it is so obvious now more than ever that there are people who stand to gain or seeking to gain from the boko haram menace.they are using this issue with the help of the media to spread more hatred and division.obviously,if they dont stand to gain,they will not make wreckless and ugly statements of incitement.this man is indeed a wolf in sheep clothing.he is playing the victim and over-generalizing with religious and tribal statements to pretend he is innocent.haven't christians and muslims alike committed crimes against the interest of nigeria?boko haram is far off from islam and far off from leading a jihad in the true meaning of the word in islamic terminology.
if u say it million times, they wont understand, their hearts are hard to comprehend.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by ddippset(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2012
boko haram must have had a full arm up in your ass as you typed this mis-comment. Your father! Boko harams kill muslims alrright, but muslims who speak against them, muslims who are in government with the 'unbeliever' and 'infidel' gej., they kill muslims who are in sympathy with the christian led federal government. Putting it subtly if you are a muslim and you dare make a friend who is a christian, then they dont give a fvck you re a mislim, you re marked mvtherfvcked. So i say again for making this comment, your father!

Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by bajosky: 4:23pm On May 28, 2012
The truth is always bitter but will always remain the truth.
The mouth piece of God has spoken how i wish el-rufai,buhari,ibb,sultan of sokoto,atiku,ciroma etc will heed to the warning cos the wrath (hand)of God will soon be raised against every Pharoah disguise stateman as well as sponsors of violence, including all who have sworn to make this nation ungovernable.
GOD IS A RESPECTER OF NO MAN,let all corrupt govt officials be warned that THE AXE HAS BEEN LAID BENEATH THE TREE TO CUT THEM OFF.
THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN -IN UNITY ONLY WE WILL STAND BUT WITH DIVISION WE FALL.
PEACE I LEAVE WITH 9JA &But 2 C-in-C Be wise ,defend d common stand,trust n lean on God for wisdom,act like a LION,cause u are in charge. and one day u must give acount of ur stewardship both on how u connive to avert justice and how u implemented the will of GOD.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by bajosky: 4:28pm On May 28, 2012
The truth is always bitter but will always remain the truth.
The mouth piece of God has spoken how i wish el-rufai,buhari,ibb,sultan of sokoto,atiku,ciroma etc will heed to the warning cos the wrath (hand)of God will soon be raised against every Pharoah disguise stateman as well as sponsors of violence, including all who have sworn to make this nation ungovernable.
GOD IS A RESPECTER OF NO MAN,let all corrupt govt officials be warned that THE AXE HAS BEEN LAID BENEATH THE TREE TO CUT THEM OFF.
THE TRUTH
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by hotwax: 4:34pm On May 28, 2012
this pastor keep saying boko-haram is to cuase harm on christains only buh dey do bomb mosques, those press offices that were bombed are dey churches?? Wake up pastor common!!

How many mosques have they bombed? Did islam thought you to be a liar ?
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by hotwax: 4:36pm On May 28, 2012

Utter rubbish!
Why cant u critisize Boko, no you cant! they are ur brothers. But, u have the gut to criticize somebody speaking against them
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by routerwireless: 4:45pm On May 28, 2012
God knows best
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by jaybee(f): 4:46pm On May 28, 2012
ZUBY77: we already know that. We just want a solution to that.

speak for yourself. if you knew it have you said it?

many nigerians, including president goodluck jonathan - based on his actions and utterances, don't seems to know this glaring fact. may be that is why the cleric is telling them point blank; so that they will no longer claim ignorance of the obvious.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by jaybee(f): 5:07pm On May 28, 2012

You are a big fool, ok? how dare you insult a man of God for telling the president what false prohets have refused to tell him? who are you to comment on a speech by man of God? can you call sultan abubakar or even your local imam or his utterance 'irresponsible'? do you know the meaning of responsibility? who are you among muslims? do you think christians don't know what islam is and stand for? muslims are always jittery when it comes to truth and facts because they stand and strive on falsehood.

if any one is irresponsible it is the so called muslim leaders, beginning with the sultan; for refusing to admit the work of their hands and hearts and minds - their disciples, whom they have all through taught hatred for truth and christians, disrespect for God and His creations, destruction without human feelings. no wonder i can see you are trying to distort the facts of events that are happening right before all to see. repent now or you will go to hell without remedy.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by chimeugo: 5:07pm On May 28, 2012
LagosShia:

that is when it is done unintentional and not when done deliberate as we see by boko haram against muslims.

Sorry, boko haram kill muslims that "go against sharia or stand in their way." That is jihad, no?
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by yusuf03(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2012
Islam is a religion of peace and it does not
recognized violence, how many Muslims had been kill in kano,maiduguri, adamawa and other part of this country. when boko haram intend to carry out this, they don't separate Muslims from Christians. Islam is a religion of peace nothing but Muslim
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by carlos86: 5:11pm On May 28, 2012
NaijaNaWaa: No wonder El Rufai has not yet added this sermon to his Twitter and Facebook links. For them, anything against GEJ must be given maximum publicity, and anything against Boko Haram must be blacklisted. Hypocrisy, somebody.

Well said.Don't mind that bigot
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 28, 2012
yusuf03: Islam is a religion of peace and it does not
recognized violence, how many Muslims had been kill in kano,maiduguri, adamawa and other part of this country. when boko haram intend to carry out this, they don't separate Muslims from Christians. Islam is a religion of peace nothing but Muslim

Dude, no offence, but I'm afraid u've been seriously misled.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by chinedumo(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2012
[size=14pt]in that case why is Iran as bad as Bokoharam and worse
threatening to annihilate Israel. Israel has not threaten to annihilate Iran and other Islamic states
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/944242/israel-not-commited-annihilation-iran

[size=13pt]i suggest you open a thread to explain the British involvement
[/size]
LagosShia:

Iran is Shia Muslim.Saudi Arabia is Wahhabi aka Salafist (a distinct movement within the Sunni branch of Islam).read about wahhabism and you'd know how it started and how its root is connected to british colonialism in arabia:

http://www.al-islam.org/new-analysis-wahhabi-doctrines/

http://www.al-islam.org/wahhabism/

Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2012

Go feed dis ur crap to ur godless likes. Wat makes ur reasoning different frm dis Boko Urchins? Somebody tells u d truth, u call him a liar. Even d most learned Muslims stil find d flimsiest of reasons to back dia co-cold blood letters. Dia r 2 kinds of muslims in dis world: d ones wit guts to hack down xtians & d gutless ones dat only directly or indirectly bay for xtian blood frm d side. U shouldnt hv exposed ur crass ruthlessness by coming here to tell us dat xtians r nt Boko's only victims. A quick census for ur numb skull wil show u dat, for evry 100 churches attacked, 1 mosque might collaterally get affected.
For ur info, d only visible benefits of islam world over is VIOLENCE, here in our backyard, it sowed open-eyed ignorance, passion for illiteracy. Check WHO's data on NORTHERN NIGERIA; Tuberculosis, Polio, VVF, Bathmeaus Blindness, deaf n dumb cases, Elephantysis, sleeping sickness, yellow fever, all manner of alien skin diseases, jst 2 mention few.
Ur likes are totally unacceptable here. Cos hia's for solution seekers and not for blind godless crusaders like u. One wonders hw u evn got to read n write fluently wit ur dislike for education.
Nw listen: only till u fall to Boko daggers wil i beliv dat dey kill muslims too.
As for amalgamation, d hour must surely com, n we must go our ways. Go ask SOCRATES. Bloody Offsprings of BELZEBUB!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 28, 2012
The m.o.g is overstating the obvious.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 28, 2012
fluid26:

There is something called ''Collateral Damage.'' Perhaps dats how d boko dogs & baboons define the deaths of their muslim brothers.
Tell me,How did pastor KING describe the worshiper he burnt with petrol and fire..And how did pastor OYEDEPO describe the lady he slapped and the little girl that got missing?Do you want me to continue with the private jets,expensive school fees,T.b joshua,jegede and d rest?..With all these,will i be right to say they all practice what Christainity and Bible preaches?..Look before u leap my guy.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by teskyg: 6:46pm On May 28, 2012
Almost all muslims dudes I know have spoken in favour of Bokoharam.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by ayox2003: 7:10pm On May 28, 2012
LagosShia made a pointless point.
Why didnt they bomb mosques. DO you know the number of christians muslim fanatics have killed in this country. Do you remember what happened in 1989 at Kaduna?

BH is a ripe fruit from the tree of callous muslim fanatics which includes you.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 28, 2012
jaybee:

You are a big fool, ok? how dare you insult a man of God for telling the president what false prohets have refused to tell him? who are you to comment on a speech by man of God? can you call sultan abubakar or even your local imam or his utterance 'irresponsible'? do you know the meaning of responsibility? who are you among muslims? do you think christians don't know what islam is and stand for? muslims are always jittery when it comes to truth and facts because they stand and strive on falsehood.

if any one is irresponsible it is the so called muslim leaders, beginning with the sultan; for refusing to admit the work of their hands and hearts and minds - their disciples, whom they have all through taught hatred for truth and christians, disrespect for God and His creations, destruction without human feelings. no wonder i can see you are trying to distort the facts of events that are happening right before all to see. repent now or you will go to hell without remedy.
boko haram are false muslim too.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 28, 2012
akthedream: Tell me,How did pastor KING describe the worshiper he burnt with petrol and fire..And how did pastor OYEDEPO describe the lady he slapped and the little girl that got missing?Do you want me to continue with the private jets,expensive school fees,T.b joshua,jegede and d rest?..With all these,will i be right to say they all practice what Christainity and Bible preaches?..Look before u leap my guy.

Abobi, how is dis ur narration relevant to the subject matter? Ok. Fine. For the sake of dis ur argument, let us detach all reasoning & assume dat der is indeed a connection.

Do these people u mention go about knifing & bombing people so as to get their reward of 7 virgins with pointed bosoms? Do dey go about setting homes & mosques on fire in a bid to ''christianize'' nigeria? Do dey r-a-p-e and kill corpers, and dispose of dia bodies in thick bushes? NO! Rather, dey r d ones giving charity & awarding scholarships to peasants & destitute families in the north. How then are the south repayed for their benevolence?

God does not sleep! HE will surely strike...mark my words.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Yujin(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2012
The man of God spoke the truth verily verily. Since when did the blood of innocent christians spilled in nigeria with nobody answering for it? Since 1945. Even right now many muslim(non-boko members) are hiding under boko haram's terrorism to kill christians. Are we to mention the constant massacre of villagers in the middle belt by fulanis. Their technique has always been to keep mute and only speak when pressure has been mounted on them only to go back and encourage their brothers to keep up the 'good' work. I am glad a prominent personality has spoken with fear or favour. However, the northern muslims will never learn until the battle gets to their gates. We are watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Get 3m Euros From Germany For Procurement Of Military Equipment / FG Saves N500b From Looters / Bolaji Akinremi: Ogun Refugees In Benin Republic Have All Gone Back Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.