Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola (9707 Views)

Rev Akinola Begs And Pleads With GEJ To Say "Amen" To Corruption Curse,Refuses! / I Never Gave Any Explanation For Rev. Akinola's Prayers- Abati / Boko Haram's Leader Abubakar Shekau Defends Attacks On Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Sike(m): 7:55pm On May 28, 2012
shymmex: This pastor talks too much. undecided
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by seenoevil1: 8:13pm On May 28, 2012
[size=20pt]Rev Akinola :It has been going on since 1966[/size]. They are committed to Jihad. You can’t stop them it is their religious obligations. They have been doing it for 36 years; they have not stopped and they won’t stop.
“Boko Haram means Jews and Christians are abomination. [size=20pt]They have been unleashing terror since 1966 and they have a mandate[/size]. This problem is not peculiar to Nigeria, many other stakeholders are disenchanted but waiting for their time. They want to eliminate infidels which includes you Mr. President.

[size=15pt]Na today you know Jihad don dey happen since 1966?? Or is it now you are seeing the bigger picture that the civil war was actually a religious war disguised as a tribal war Anyway Rev Akinola should give thumbs up to his kins men Awolowo , Obasanjo and Black cockroach or scorpion or whatever that guy's name is because they choose to play side kick and "house boys" to the jihadists because they couldn't see past their myopic tribalstic mindset and hatred for igbos and made a huge mistake by pledging allegiance to the Fulani / Hausa Jihadists , A mistake Nigeria WOULD NEVER RECOVER FROM and thanks to YOUR KINSMEN Nigeria is now heading for the Mother of all religious WARS in a few years . An event that could probably destroy Africa as a whole because every other African country would want to pledge allegiance to the group they identify with religiously . Brace yourselves [/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by lawbabs: 8:20pm On May 28, 2012
juman: The Rev. was one of OBJ guys when he was in Aso Rock

@Juman or what do u call urself? You are such a fool for saying this. I read your previous comment and I just reckoned that you were ignorant only to find this foolish and stupid comment. I was always under this Rev's ministration during OBJ's time and he I am 200% sure he tells OBJ and others the same bitter truth as he just told Jonathan. He is well known for not drinking and winning with the corrupted leaders of Nigeria. And you stupid ignoramus have the dirty gut to lie on a man of God! Yes! You know you are LIAR. You are such a pained a*se. If you can't bear the truth, go and kiss the tension cable.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Remii(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2012
BH goons have killed both Muslims and Christians alike, mindset like this from akiola and the likes would just help their (BH) aim at disterbilizing Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by mabcos: 8:53pm On May 28, 2012
walex2:
you are written thrash and u are the most ignorant not the highly enlightened primate Akinola
Your statement("you are written trash"wink is already a trash. So what part of his statement looks like a trach like yours?. THE GOSPEL TRUTH 4 u, a jahilliya.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Remii(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/877319/true-story-rev-kukah. That was a more balanced write up from another clergy.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by tintingz(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2012
Mumus!! So if u claim boko haram bomb 100 churches nd bomb only one mosque, wot makes boko haram(claiming Islam) bomb dere fellow muslim brodas nd sistas in dat one moque or why shud a broda kill is own family...abeg reason jor
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by adaybayor(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2012
This man is another fool trying to gain attention...where was he all these while...imagine the garbage he is spitting.
When mend was disturbing in the niger delta nobody attached religion to their activity even though the area is majorly populated by xtian...
The plm with most xtians is that u are always seeking for sympathy, crying wolf where there is none...
does your foolish primate even have any idea of the meaning of jihad?
Why the churh service, did nigeria suddenly turn to α̲̅ xtian nation?
Obj ruled naija for 8yrs as α̲̅ xtian, it was α̲̅ relatively peaceful reign yet u still want to believe đ rubish đ likes of this self aclaimed MOG says,

I SORRY FOR YOU SYMPATHY SEEKERS, u aint getting any at least not from me...
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by PHIPEX(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2012
I'v been hearing some people mention that BH kill Moslems to but we can all recollect that the statement BH issue after they attacked Kano the first time was that they will attack any Moslem who stand on their way or supports the Christians and as far as I can recollect there has been only One case of a bomb blast NEAR a mosque in Maiduguri late December last year, Till date no single Mosque has been destroyed by Boko Haram yet since they started their crusade, over 200 churches has been affected.

Most moslems rejoice whenever someone comes out to say the BH is a political creation but what I know is that even if it has an element of politics, Its sponsors are Moslems, its soldiers are Moslems and their attackes are directed at Christians but some Moslems die in the process as a collateral damage. The few Immams that were killed were those that dared to speak against them.
Kudos to the Rev for telling the World what is already known at a time when his fellow Clergymen are afraid of saying the obvious for the fear of their lives and political favours.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 28, 2012
mabcos: Your statement("you are written trash"wink is already a trash. So what part of his statement looks like a trach like yours?. THE GOSPEL TRUTH 4 u, a jahilliya.

Your our "trach" is even a worse trash!!
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by noiseless: 9:33pm On May 28, 2012
That one mosque? they were actually building up bombs in that mosques when it accidentally exploded, so shut it will you?
tintingz: Mumus!! So if u claim boko haram bomb 100 churches nd bomb only one mosque, wot makes boko haram(claiming Islam) bomb dere fellow muslim brodas nd sistas in dat one moque or why shud a broda kill is own family...abeg reason jor
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by adaybayor(m): 9:37pm On May 28, 2012
PHIPEX: I'v been hearing some people mention that BH kill Moslems to but we can all recollect that the statement BH issue after they attacked Kano the first time was that they will attack any Moslem who stand on their way or supports the Christians and as far as I can recollect there has been only One case of a bomb blast NEAR a mosque in Maiduguri late December last year, Till date no single Mosque has been destroyed by Boko Haram yet since they started their crusade, over 200 churches has been affected.

Most moslems rejoice whenever someone comes out to say the BH is a political creation but what I know is that even if it has an element of politics, Its sponsors are Moslems, its soldiers are Moslems and their attackes are directed at Christians but some Moslems die in the process as a collateral damage. The few Immams that were killed were those that dared to speak against them.
Kudos to the Rev for telling the World what is already known at a time when his fellow Clergymen are afraid of saying the obvious for the fear of their lives and political favours.

U are α̲̅ Bleep.ing lier...hypocrite rot in the bottom of hell...u are pretending u don't know about the bombing of the arabic school in sapele ...u just displayed the typical xtian character
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2012
adaybayor: This man is another fool trying to gain attention...where was he all these while...imagine the garbage he is spitting.
When mend was disturbing in the niger delta nobody attached religion to their activity even though the area is majorly populated by xtian...
The plm with most xtians is that u are always seeking for sympathy, crying wolf where there is none...
does your foolish primate even have any idea of the meaning of jihad?
Why the churh service, did nigeria suddenly turn to α̲̅ xtian nation?
Obj ruled naija for 8yrs as α̲̅ xtian, it was α̲̅ relatively peaceful reign yet u still want to believe đ rubish đ likes of this self aclaimed MOG says,

I SORRY FOR YOU SYMPATHY SEEKERS, u aint getting any at least not from me...

Like i earlier said "Dia r 2 kinds of MOSLEMs in dis world: those who has guts to hack down xtians & d gutless ones who directly or indirectly bay on d former for more blood"
Adaybayor or wat eva u call urself, u hv lost ur mind already n its more than obvious that u r loosing ur soul to d devil too. One doesnt need to look far to c d characters dat wil play out ARMAGEDON. I bet ur ignorant father blindly led u into dis DEVIL worship called ISLAM. I wil leave ur YORUBA xtian brothers to do ur SOUL-SAVING. Try as much as u can to appreciate d fact dat christianity has experienced worse annihilation frm other idol worshipers over d ages(b4 islam), yet it tends to spread further like wild fire.
My curse on u: U adaybayor must go d way of d xtian martys killed by BOKO HARAM agents. (u love d sword, so u shall die by it)
Ur grace: Renounce ur support for violence against xtians openly here n nw, or get damned eternally.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by tintingz(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2012
noiseless: That one mosque? they were actually building up bombs in that mosques when it accidentally exploded, so shut it will you?
hehehehe na u dey help dem build am abi...so wots d diff boko haram buiding bomb nd trowin bomb in d mosque while both kill dere fellow muslim, I jus read it in PM news today boko haram kill imam, muslims in prayer
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by LagosShia: 10:06pm On May 28, 2012
all of you are just talking out of prejudice and bias.no one attempted to refute my post.all they did was to lauch personal attacks and insult-a trademark of christianity nowadays that is taught in nigerian churches.

now all the senseless nairalanders and their cheif of senselessness who compared jihad in islam to what boko haram is doing should tell us if the below reported today is also "jihad".silly people-like clerics like followers:

[size=18pt]Boko Haram Shoots Imam, Muslims At Prayers[/size]

Published on May 28, 2012 by

Gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram members opened fire on Muslim worshippers outside the home of a controversial cleric in Nigeria on Sunday, killing at least one person and wounding others, the military and residents said.

The attack in the northeastern city of Potiskum occurred outside the cleric’s home, where he leads prayers on Sunday evenings, but it was not clear whether he was there at the time of the shooting.

Residents said he was present and unharmed, but the military said he was out of town.

The cleric is known to be critical of Islamist group Boko Haram, but has also criticised a military task force in the area over a recent attack that destroyed the city’s cattle market and left at least 34 people dead.

“Some unknown gunmen attacked Shia worshippers this evening, killing one and injuring four others,” Colonel Dahiru Abdussalam, commander of the task force, told AFP.

“Soldiers and policemen deployed to the area and cordoned it off with the hope of finding the attackers.”

Residents and a nurse spoke of two dead and five wounded, saying the cleric’s brother and driver were killed.

“It was around 6:30 when the cleric was leading his followers in evening prayers,” one resident said.

“Gunmen came in four cars … Apparently the cleric was the target, but they mistook his brother for him because of their resemblance. They shot him dead and his driver was also killed.”

The resident said “the attackers then opened fire on the worshippers … The gunmen then entered their cars and drove off.”

A nurse at a Potiskum hospital later confirmed two dead bodies were brought in along with five wounded victims, all with gunshot wounds.

Boko Haram’s deadly insurgency has killed more than 1,000 people since mid-2009. Nigeria’s military has also been accused of abuses amid the insurgency, including the killing of civilians and the burning of their homes.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/05/28/boko-haram-shoots-imam-muslims-at-prayers/

Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Akpan107(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2012
ilugunboy:

My friend...please keep quiet and stop offending our sensibilities on this forum:

Which part of his speech above sounds irresponsible according to your own definition?

Why is it so easy for those "criminals" to "hide" under Islam as a religion if not that they believed it will be convenient to do so? Yorubas says "if the wall has no crack/opening..it will be difficult for a lizard to find a place to hide in it".

All the known Islamic clerics have been speaking tongue in check against the menace of this barbaric sect...now somebody is here to talk the truth to the President and you call him irresponsible.... perhaps you would have prefer him to eulogies the sect?.

Not until "true" Muslims have the gut to speak openly like this man do we believe that most Muslims in the North are not closet supporters of these mass murderers.

And BTW, please stop the lies about Muslims been in the majority in Nigeria....its simply not true!.
Christians population in the North only, is roughly 40-45 per cent out of 100. Places like Plateau, Nasarawa, Benue, Kaduna, Adamawa and Taraba State are with majority Christians. States that has about 50 per cent Christians populations are Bauchi, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, Yobe and Head Qrt of Boko Haram(Borno). Places like Sokoto and Katsina has 20 per cent respectively, Jigawa and Kebbi 10/10, while kano is 5.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by LagosShia: 10:16pm On May 28, 2012
chinedumo: [size=14pt]in that case why is Iran as bad as Bokoharam and worse
threatening to annihilate Israel. Israel has not threaten to annihilate Iran and other Islamic states
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/944242/israel-not-commited-annihilation-iran

Israel remains the only country that have displaced,cleansed-ethnically and eliminated an entire nation of palestinians.yet you have the courage to tell us that they have not annihilate anyone.Iran did not threaten to "eliminate israel".Iran threatened the racist apartheid zionist regime of israel.israel is the only country with nukes in the middle east.the only country that have threatened to take the world down with nukes if its own existence is threatened while others look on.we do not have to divert into another topic in this thread.you should please review the below thread;particularly the post of the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/946139/israeli-violence-racism-against-african/2#10920164

[size=13pt]i suggest you open a thread to explain the British involvement
[/size]

i have provided you with two links as materials for you to research on wahhabism.that is also not the topic of this thread.you have google.use it and study before making conclusions and commenting to argue.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Litmus: 11:38pm On May 28, 2012
The Rev's statements were irresponsible.Even if Baoko's actions and statement of intent weren't always changing, the Rev's statements would still be irresponsible in the current climate. Public figures of influence should always be guarded in their remarks. The former US president got into so much trouble for his utterances on Islamic terrorism, coining the phrase, War on Terrorism, which many in the international community have never forgiven.Yet, in many ways, Bush was more accurate in his observation of what was going on than this Rev is on his assessment of Boko's objectives. Not surprising since Boko itself is confused.

What does the Rev want us to do with this "enlightened" observation of his? How does it help? Maybe Christians should go out and murder Muslims, is that it? His answer is egotistical pride,is it? 'we'll go kill Muslims because we're Christians, how dare they Muslims attack us Christian, ya-de-ya! We've suddenly become primitives like Congo and all the rest of blinking, stupid, Africa! Lets not find ways to rebuild schools destroyed in the North by slaves of the Arabs, no, lets spend our budget on weapons, because we're thick sculled black apes easily manipulated!

Boko have continually changed motives and objectives but most are convinced their ultimate aim is to destabilize Nigeria. They have been so clumsy, even when all the world has pointed, OVER MANY YEARS , to Nigeria's near equal Christian/Islam mix as possible future flashpoint, just as the straits of hormuz has been flagged as a possible nuclear war flashpoint, Boko haram still faffed around looking for cause to hide under. So the Rev making this statement seems almost like doing Boko's work for them.

The more public figures talk like this, the more Boko Haram will bomb Christians. It will slowly solidify into their aim. The act of causing Self-fulfillment is one of Nigeria's problems.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by PHIPEX(m): 11:54pm On May 28, 2012
adaybayor:

U are α̲̅ Bleep.ing lier...hypocrite rot in the bottom of hell...u are pretending u don't know about the bombing of the arabic school in sapele ...u just displayed the typical xtian character
Did you say hypocrite? It probably shows the degree of ur ignorance, did u read anywhere that Boko Haram bombed a mosque in Sapele? What happened at Sapele was a reprisal attacked by some persons who wanted to respond to BH fire for fire. Am still waiting to hear of a Mosque that was destroyed by Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Amalaaba: 11:55pm On May 28, 2012
I align myself with Litmus and Lagos Shia that the Rev. Akinola's statement is irresponsible, dangerous and ignorant.

For those who cannot get it, what he is saying is that the main doctrine or obligation of Muslims is to kill Christians. This is barbaric and quite reckless of an opinion leader in a multi-culture environment like Nigeria. This is the kind of trash that has been taught in churches in the last few decades where where fear is the main tool of forcing money out of their followers. They must always invent enemies in one form or the other such as witches, wizard, demon, family courses...........................................

He is trying to create a situation where we would start believing that our neighbors are after us and before we know where we have pushed ourselves we shall fall over the Clive like Rwanda. Anyway, many Reverend were part of the Rwanda genocide by their statements.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by adyby(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Like i earlier said "Dia r 2 kinds of MOSLEMs in dis world: those who has guts to hack down xtians & d gutless ones who directly or indirectly bay on d former for more blood"
Adaybayor or wat eva u call urself, u hv lost ur mind already n its more than obvious that u r loosing ur soul to d devil too. One doesnt need to look far to c d characters dat wil play out ARMAGEDON. I bet ur ignorant father blindly led u into dis DEVIL worship called ISLAM. I wil leave ur YORUBA xtian brothers to do ur SOUL-SAVING. Try as much as u can to appreciate d fact dat christianity has experienced worse annihilation frm other idol worshipers over d ages(b4 islam), yet it tends to spread further like wild fire.
My curse on u: U adaybayor must go d way of d xtian martys killed by BOKO HARAM agents. (u love d sword, so u shall die by it)
Ur grace: Renounce ur support for violence against xtians openly here n nw, or get damned eternally.
See intolerance at its peak. I am convinced with this post that you are more useless and senseless than those animals called Boko Haram. Let me be truthful with u that with this kind of remark, you too can kill and do other forms of nonsense and attrocities being perpetrated by that never-do-well group called Boko Haram. Let us always learn to tolerate one another. Leaders should not use inciting comments as the rev did. There are a thousand and one better ways to pass ur opinion across without unnecessarily being harmful.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by adyby(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

See intolerance at its peak. I am convinced with this post that you are more useless and senseless than those animals called Boko Haram. Let me be truthful with u that with this kind of remark, you too can kill and do other forms of nonsense and attrocities being perpetrated by that never-do-well group called Boko Haram. Let us always learn to tolerate one another. Leaders should not use inciting comments as the rev did. There are a thousand and one better ways to pass ur opinion across without unnecessarily being harmful.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by pcicero(m): 12:44am On May 29, 2012
adyby: See intolerance at its peak. I am convinced with this post that you are more useless and senseless than those animals called Boko Haram. Let me be truthful with u that with this kind of remark, you too can kill and do other forms of nonsense and attrocities being perpetrated by that never-do-well group called Boko Haram. Let us always learn to tolerate one another. Leaders should not use inciting comments as the rev did. There are a thousand and one better ways to pass ur opinion across without unnecessarily being harmful.

You are such a fool for posting this rubbish. I know you are the same person as the adybayor. So, I will address you like a brother since I assume you are yoruba like me. Why do most of you muslims wait till a leading christian cleric has made statements like Primate Akinola did before taking up every media space available in Nigeria to repeat your 'Islam is a religion of peace' nonsense? I know most of you inwardly rejoice when you hear that your boko haram has bombed another church or attacked another group of innocent Christians. I have many of you as friends and all you just do is to gloss over it since the attacks are against 'infidels'.

Please, be sincere with yourself, since my university days at Ife, I have noticed the morbid hatred and intolerance among you muslims towards christians. You can never deny this fact. it will only be difficult for you to do same here in the Southwest, but I know what is happening in the North has your tacit support.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Princesaha: 2:38am On May 29, 2012
It pains when u see people defending boko haram. Whether u are a muslim or xtian pls lets call a spade a spade. Boko haram simply wants to annihilate xtians in nig period. I live in kano so i know what am saying. Many muslims have been killed by this sect but if u watch closely, u will notice dat most of them died due to their dealings with d so-called infidels. Some muslims were killed because they spoke against these group while many were killed unintentionally. But the killing of xtians is their primary target and well planned and co-ordinated. Though i cant speak 4 d southern muslims but i can authoritatively tell u dat many muslims in d north and kano here inwardly supports boko haram and feel hapi any time a xtian or church is attacked. Infact most of my muslim friends support them and are ready 2 defend them. Dats y dis useless sect thrives and operates freely cos dose dat should report them 2 d security agencies are in support of them while some are afraid 2 lose their life if they ever try that. But d truth remains dat dis pple (bh) are known in their various communities. A muslim friend told me last week dat his cousin is a member of bh and dat no bullet can pierce his body cos Allah will protect him. D issue of jihad is a known fact so cant be denied by d northern muslims
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by pcicero(m): 2:54am On May 29, 2012
Prince saha: It pains when u see people defending boko haram. Whether u are a muslim or xtian pls lets call a spade a spade. Boko haram simply wants to annihilate xtians in nig period. I live in kano so i know what am saying. Many muslims have been killed by this sect but if u watch closely, u will notice dat most of them died due to their dealings with d so-called infidels. Some muslims were killed because they spoke against these group while many were killed unintentionally. But the killing of xtians is their primary target and well planned and co-ordinated. Though i cant speak 4 d southern muslims but i can authoritatively tell u dat many muslims in d north and kano here inwardly supports boko haram and feel hapi any time a xtian or church is attacked. Infact most of my muslim friends support them and are ready 2 defend them. Dats y dis useless sect thrives and operates freely cos dose dat should report them 2 d security agencies are in support of them while some are afraid 2 lose their life if they ever try that. But d truth remains dat dis pple (bh) are known in their various communities. A muslim friend told me last week dat his cousin is a member of bh and dat no bullet can pierce his body cos Allah will protect him. D issue of jihad is a known fact so cant be denied by d northern muslims

Let them continue to live in denial, yet they are always quick to label others as 'hypocrites'
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by sogoisrael(m): 4:51am On May 29, 2012
I really pray d@ dis rev. Akinola will not become A̶̲̥̅ fallen hero I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ tinkle of an eye cos here I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria, any1 who says d truth always get killed! Remember papa 70
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by adaybayor(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

To hell with u and the dumb.ass father who gave u such α̲̅ pathetic life.
All u wrote is pure trash of no relevance to my post, y don't u use ur damn brain for once, guess u have none.
It is people like u who lie and say BS that xtians are saint...
I put it to u again, which is more deadlier btw ur supposedly "islamic" boko haram and the damn ineffective and corruption laiden naija govt?
The sapele bombing was carried out by xtian, so do u want to deny that?
Those xtians that were arrested with bombs are fake xtians?
Next time u learn to speak fact, people like u aint in anyway better than boko haram....
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by adaybayor(m): 6:16am On May 29, 2012
pcicero:

Let them continue to live in denial, yet they are always quick to label others as 'hypocrites'

There has never been α̲̅ bigger hypocrite than you...what is there to deny, get ur facts right and make them known rather than just support any motion that goes down well with your damn bias soul
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by adaybayor(m): 6:27am On May 29, 2012
PHIPEX: Did you say hypocrite? It probably shows the degree of ur ignorance, did u read anywhere that Boko Haram bombed a mosque in Sapele? What happened at Sapele was a reprisal attacked by some persons who wanted to respond to BH fire for fire. Am still waiting to hear of a Mosque that was destroyed by Boko Haram.

There aint going to be any bigger I.diot than ur f**lish self, if it was α̲̅ churh that went off in fire u label it "islamic boko haram" so what stops anybody from labelling đ sapele bombing α̲̅ xtian attack on muslim children..u say by some persons? Your ma6ness is of đ highest order...who are these persons, what were their motives for attacking α̲̅ modrasat?
Now u answer that fairly if u aint đ hypocrite/xtian I call u.
Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by AbuHanifa: 6:43am On May 29, 2012
From SUQ (Hon my foot) to Ilugunboy, u are all embarrassment to the country called Nigeria. I wonder what pastors teach in church about muslims. I have never been to church for once but from what I read and hear from christians about muslims, I can say pastors teach filthy knowledge about muslims to the gullible followers even if Southern muslims hospitality prove otherwise.

Please wise up and use NOD32 to wipe off the "hatevirus" in your brain. As you know "hatevirus" corrupt teachings like love your neighbour...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Is Jihad On Christians - Rev Akinola by Nobody: 6:48am On May 29, 2012
IT PAINS ME WHEN I READ THEADS LIKE THIS..REV AKINOLA OR WHATEVER HE CALLS HIMSELF IS SOO IGNORANT..JIHAD ON CHRISTIANS WHEN COUNTLESS MUSLIMS DIE IN THEIR BOMB ATTACK??WHEN WILL ALL THIS FOOLISH CHRISTIAN LEADERS LEARN TO SHUT THE Bleep UP AND

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: Only Security Agencies Allowed To Access Public Data - Pantami / 2023: Northern Elders, ACF, Against Nnamdi Kanu's Release - Ohaneze / Video: Rachel Maddow- Nigeria's president is missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.