Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

A Case Of Peniis Captivus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Case Of Peniis Captivus (917 Views)

The Case Of The Exe's.. / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? / Should Sex Really Wait Until Marriage. A Case For Both Sides. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Case Of Peniis Captivus by eNKe1: 4:00pm On May 28, 2012
Today I heard some news about a Nigerian couple who got stuck while having inter/course. Such news aren't exactly uncommon in Nigeria, and the explanation we get for it is that the woman (who is most often an adulterer) has been laced with some weird form of black magic. This is untrue.
Apparently, the case of Peniis Captivus is not something unheard of in medical science. Wikipedia has an entry on it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_captivus
In addition, there have been reported cases of regular couples who are simply having normal, daily sex.
Peniis Captivus can happen if the woman develops vagi.nal spasms serious enough to entrap a man's peni/s. The good news, though, is that the chances of this happening is very, very small. Less than 1 in a trillion.

It would seem to me that Nigerians have some sort of concoction or a mix which is fed the woman, and which probably increases the incidence of spasms in her pelvic area. The many native doctors have probably had this formula for ages. This could explain how Nigerian men can successfully reproduce cases of Peniis Captivus. smh!

(1) (Reply)

Facts about love and sex....Don't miss this! / Can You Love Two People At Thesame Time? / Sonia I Want U Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.