Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa (7885 Views)

Nigerian AirForce Plane Crashes In Yola, Adamawa State - Sahara Reporters / President Jonathan's Visit Yola, Adamawa State (Photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by mkmyers45(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2012
They have been periodic gunshots and 5 people have been killed in Yola,Adamawa, Whether a further escalation of yesterday's killing where an Igbo Trader was killed i cannot ascertain. there has also three bomb scares today...
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by ibide(m): 4:30pm On May 28, 2012
They will be out by june pls just beer with him

4 Likes

Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by SpiritofOkija(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2012
mkmyers45: They have been periodic gunshots and 5 people have been killed in Yola,Adamawa, Whether a further escalation of yesterday's killing where an Igbo Trader was killed i cannot ascertain. there has also three bomb scares today...

Did you say they killed an IGBO trader?!

Where?! Why?! How?! By who?!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by Cheester: 4:47pm On May 28, 2012
God help us
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by emmke(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2012
@op, why name igbo? Why name tribe? U claim an igbo trader was killed but fail to name the tribes of the other four. I guess theirs isn't important, right?

1 Like

Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by Ideasroole: 5:09pm On May 28, 2012
ibide: They will be out by june pls just beer with him
grin grin grin
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by stolenstone: 5:10pm On May 28, 2012
make una no too worry, june no far again na, na like next week, so all these boko swaggar go soon end!!!

1 Like

Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by Ideasroole: 5:11pm On May 28, 2012
mkmyers45: They have been periodic gunshots and 5 people have been killed in Yola,Adamawa, Whether a further escalation of yesterday's killing where an Igbo Trader was killed i cannot ascertain. there has also three bomb scares today...
Source Please.
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by mart2k(m): 5:24pm On May 28, 2012
stolen stone: make una no too worry, june no far again na, na like next week, so all these boko swaggar go soon end!!!
how do u mean?
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by DanielNwulu: 5:26pm On May 28, 2012
Weda igbo or not, all we no is dat human beings had bn killed. May God hv mercy 4 nija

1 Like

Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by mkmyers45(m): 5:31pm On May 28, 2012
emmke: @op, why name igbo? Why name tribe? U claim an igbo trader was killed but fail to name the tribes of the other four. I guess theirs isn't important, right?
i dont know the tribes of the five people killed today..
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by mkmyers45(m): 5:32pm On May 28, 2012
Ideasroole: Source Please.
Im in Yola
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by mart2k(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2012
Ideasroole: Source Please.
i live in yola.what happened some hours back was a case of armed robbery attack which has been on for weeks.many people have lost their life but,most victims are igbo traders.as i'm talking to u now d govt of adamawa state has put total ban on motorcycles at d wake of today's attack.now i cannot ascertain d number of casualties but 2 persons were shot dead while 4 are in intensive care unit of a hospital
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by mkmyers45(m): 5:45pm On May 28, 2012
mart2k: i live in yola.what happened some hours back was a case of armed robbery attack which has been on for weeks.many people have lost their life but,most victims are igbo traders.as i'm talking to u now d govt of adamawa state has put total ban on motorcycles at d wake of today's attack.now i cannot ascertain d number of casualties but 2 persons were shot dead while 4 are in intensive care unit of a hospital
there is still bikes around..did u hear of the bomb scare at the market?
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by igosee: 5:50pm On May 28, 2012
Igbo_hater: Thank God. Operation kill all igbo's. Am loving this

Is it what you will teach your Children, think twice

1 Like

Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by neksummi(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2012
I was to go to Yola today but I canceled the trip. Thank God I didn't enter into that!
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by imatalk(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2012
mkmyers45: i dont know the tribes of the five people killed today..
they r all Igbos!
Som r in the govt a HOSPITAL, while others r in private.. 1 died on the spot
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by chimauga(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2012
Igbo_hater: Thank God. Operation kill all igbo's. Am loving this
it will be the turn of all ur family next to be killed , do you ask why igbos are the target, cos they are much important that you all fools... Mttheww
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by Jabioro: 7:02pm On May 28, 2012
ibide: They will be out by june pls just beer with him
Yes o!
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by achi4u(m): 7:22pm On May 28, 2012
we 'll declear war on nigerians if...
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by sexyverah(f): 7:37pm On May 28, 2012
the beginin of bokoharam is d fear of bomb cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by ifyalways(f): 8:05pm On May 28, 2012
No emotions whatsoever if those killed where actually Igbos.
Back to topic,God knows the best and he would surely arresst the brains behind this oneday,someday.My sympathies to the relatives,dependants especially of the dead.

Have GEJ said "Amen" to the prayers going on @ the state house?This might be a form of punishment for that his 'amenless prayer' sin,who knows.
Yeye country
Re: Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa by xavier3g(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2012
ifyalways: No emotions whatsoever if those killed where actually Igbos.
Back to topic,God knows the best and he would surely arresst the brains behind this oneday,someday.My sympathies to the relatives,dependants especially of the dead.

Have GEJ said "Amen" to the prayers going on @ the state house?This might be a form of punishment for that his 'amenless prayer' sin,who knows.
Yeye country

Thunder fire your grandchildren if you ever have them, daughter of a pig cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Forgiven Killers Of Our Operatives - SSS DG / Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video / Oyebanji Launches Ekiti Digital Skill Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.