Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video (7880 Views)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Challenges Court Order Declaring IPOB Terrorist Organisation / Army Did Not Declare IPOB Terrorist Organisation- Buratai / Arewa Youths Urge UN To Label IPOB Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by preciousmaro: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2017
Please the Army should help us curb this terrorist group, before they turn into another Boko Haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dshOe8W-OHc
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Nightwolf1: 2:46pm On Sep 21, 2017
preciousmaro:
Please the Army should help us curb this terrorist group, before they turn into another Boko Haram

The terrorist army and u zoogerian terrorist should be ashamed. Lousy people

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by preciousmaro: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nightwolf1:

The terrorist army and u zoogerian terrorist should be ashamed. Lousy people
Pls go and dance with the python

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by jayson87: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
preciousmaro:

They will soon drink from the septic tank soon and very soon... the lion of the zoo is coming back

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by chinoxstock: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
A very rare kind of terrorists. I've never seen terrorists demonstrate like this..LOL.

IPOB is making mockery of Buhari and his foolishness.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by preciousmaro: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
chinoxstock:
A very rare kind of terrorists. I've never seen terrorists demonstrate like this..LOL.

They are terrorists and the world should know that, what kind of peaceful group try to snatch a female soldier's gun?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Eastfield1: 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
chinoxstock:

A million python can never Dance away Biafra

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by chinoxstock: 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
preciousmaro:

They are terrorists and the world should know that, what kind of peaceful group try to snatch a female soldier's gun?
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by TimFisher: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin
this is ideology that laid deep roots in the mind of Igbo's....even if u kill Nnamdi Kanu,or tag us terrorist... it won't deter us from championing our cause!...infact it will even make our dreams to come true.

Remember am still a terrorist if u don't know and that's what i will tell my children that we are terrorists

ALL HAIL BIAFRA!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
Formidable they are #Team IPOB

16 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by nairalandankrah: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
..there's a reason he is called "OHAMADIKE..Igbo's don't take up titles just for the fun of it. He is playing the HARP and the clueless FedGvt is dancing to the tune.python dance is not a set back to ipob as most think but rather it is a strategic victory for the people of Biafra..Nigeria is in deep shit.
calling ipob a terrorist group as an excuse to WIPE them out ain't a child's play..NIGERIA BY HER STATEMENT HAVE INDIRECTLY ACCUSED OTHER COUNTRIES OF THE WORLD ( including Britain) of aiding terrorism.. My people, the fed gvt has lost ..my opinion though

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by navada99: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2017
I'm very sure my brothers from the west are feeling very terrorized by this video. Anyways if this is what terrorism is all about, I am a terrorist and proud.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by edoboy33(m): 3:26pm On Sep 21, 2017
ipob is a terrorist organisation and I trust buhari to deal with you all
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by stevnwigw: 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2017
e don be for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by nwaanambra1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2017
una go kill us tire!

buhari has committed the worst blunders that has fueled the agitation - we that hates kanu has automatically take over the agitation.

you cant silence us by intimidating and killing us!

this time its no longer kanu thing!

its a now a call for the entire igbo race to rise up and say no to oppression!

FROM NEXT WEEK THERE WILL MASSIVE AND UNSTOPPABLE PROTEST IN THE ENTIRE SOUTH EASTERN STATES!

LETS SEE HOW MANY OF US THEY CAN KILL!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by vital: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2017
They are waiting to combine force with the terrorist zone of southeast to produce the next president of the zoo through PDP.We will answer no,that we r not interested.keep up supporting buhari and be ready to support him for 2nd tenure.Cos we southeasterners will produce 0 votes for your dream PDP presidency.We are boycotting the polity come 2019 so dat you will continue with ur slave masters.APC till 2023 for slaves AFONJAs , some south southerners that never believe in o course.Southeast are terrorist,abi?We won't vote again

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2017
Nigeria!! What a country.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by kynbasil01: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
preciousmaro:

is this the reason they're labeled terrorists? Please Google the meaning of a terrorist. .. people like you who sold thier soul for foolishness will never be reasonable in the scheme of things

10 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by preciousmaro: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2017
kynbasil01:
is this the reason they're labeled terrorists? Please Google the meaning of a terrorist. .. people like you who sold thier soul for foolishness will never be reasonable in the scheme of things
The Nigerian government said they are terrorists, and as such u as a Nigerian citizen have to accept that, if you think otherwise Pls go and dance with the python
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by FSBoperator: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by FSBoperator: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2017
preciousmaro:

[s]The Nigerian government said they are terrorists, and as such u as a Nigerian citizen have to accept that, if you think otherwise Pls go and dance with the python [/s]

Tyranny

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Eastfield1: 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
lalasticlala Seun will this Reach front page or will you tell Mynd44 to Hide it??

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by attackgat: 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
preciousmaro:

Is there something wrong with you? What is banned is IPOB. The agitation for Biafra is not banned becausr the law of Nigeria does not allow agitstions to be banned

12 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by annnikky(f): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
Eastfield1:
A million python can never Dance away Biafra
Gbam undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
If Ipob means Terrorism, then am proud to be a terrorist

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by Gucciboss: 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2017
I was moved by that song.
If you are a leader, please lead with wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by annnikky(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Biafra can never be intimidated by buhari's regime so he should think twice undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by OjukwuWarBird: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
Will Buhari the goat ever learn

6 Likes

Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by preciousmaro: 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2017
annnikky:
Biafra can never be intimidated by buhari's regime so he should think twice undecided
Lol, if you think so, Pls why has kanu gone into hiding grin grin grin grin
Re: Ipob Terrorist Demonstration Today In Abia State - video by preciousmaro: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2017
Gucciboss:
I was moved by that song.
If you are a leader, please lead with wisdom.
Hope you can dance with the python with that song grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunshots, 5 Killed In Yola,adamawa / We Have Forgiven Killers Of Our Operatives - SSS DG / Military Treats Over 300 Mushin Residents In Free Medical Outreach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.