Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Women And The Act Of Kissing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And The Act Of Kissing (2396 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And The Act Of Kissing by micable: 5:50pm On May 28, 2012
Nic slightly moved aside for me to bypass him, but as soon as I was at his side, he laid a restraining hand on my arm. Prickles rose suddenly on my skin, making me cold, as if the temperature in the room has suddenly dropped for some reason. Read more on http://jennyspot1..com/2012/05/women-and-act-of-kissing.html
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Mynd44: 6:06pm On May 28, 2012
micable: Nic slightly moved aside for me to bypass him, but as soon as I was at his side, he laid a restraining hand on my arm. Prickles rose suddenly on my skin, making me cold, as if the temperature in the room has suddenly dropped for some reason. Read more on http://jennyspot1..com/2012/05/women-and-act-of-kissing.html
What the hell is this?
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by slimyem: 7:31pm On May 28, 2012
micable: Nic slightly moved aside for me to bypass him, but as soon as I was at his side, he laid a restraining hand on my arm. Prickles rose suddenly on my skin, making me cold, as if the temperature in the room has suddenly dropped for some reason. [b]Read more [/b]on http://jennyspot1..com/2012/05/women-and-act-of-kissing.html
...then wait till kingdom come!!cheesy
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Mynd44: 10:51pm On May 28, 2012
slimyem: ...then wait till kingdom come!!cheesy
And beyond
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Nobody: 9:57am On May 29, 2012
bulls.hit
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by richy5(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2012
You r a disgrace to NL
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by micable: 2:11pm On May 30, 2012
its not till... its a write up, pls click on the link to get the full gist and kindly leave a comment there wink wink wink
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Mynd44: 2:50pm On May 30, 2012
micable: its not till... its a write up, pls click on the link to get the full gist and kindly leave a comment there wink wink wink
You go old
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On May 30, 2012
micable: its not till... its a write up, pls click on the link to get the full gist and kindly leave a comment there wink wink wink
i go click d day u post a pic of u growing dreads in ur private arena.
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Mynd44: 2:56pm On May 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
i go click d day u post a pic of u growing dreads in ur private arena.
You have a very dirty mind lady. Go get some omo
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09pm On May 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
You have a very dirty mind lady. Go get some omo
i prefer hydrogen peroxide cheesy
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by cindyrella(f): 7:08pm On May 30, 2012
@ Op

Me click on that link?? U are sitting on a long thing grin grin
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by KevinII(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2012
cindyrella: @ Op

Me click on that link?? U are sitting on a long thing grin grin

as if you sabi read sef
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by cindyrella(f): 9:43pm On May 30, 2012
^^ u this educated mu-mu stop following me around angry angry
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 30, 2012
Rubbish
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 30, 2012
If I click on that link may I become 2 inches and may my **** reduce drastically in size.
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Mynd44: 5:18am On May 31, 2012
Lol at replies
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by micable: 11:50am On May 31, 2012
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Mynd44: 12:37pm On May 31, 2012
12 inches!:
If I click on that link may I become 2 inches and may my **** reduce drastically in size.
How long is it before 1.5?
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Sijo01(f): 12:44pm On May 31, 2012

copy n past d shiit here boy.
Re: Women And The Act Of Kissing by Freshouttrend: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Welcome to Fresh Out Trend Blog: Video:married woman Bleep from behind in a bush by ... http://freshouttrend..com/2013/04/videomarried-woman-Bleep-from-behind-in.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

15 Things To Do During Your Honeymoon! / Women Don't Break Up With Their Ex / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.