Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? (1792 Views)

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / Isn't There A Mr Nairaland Contest Too? / Code 16 On How To Toast A Nigeria Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by hollandis(f): 7:42am On May 29, 2012
pls aint there any nigeria girl with a relatively good past,i mean no one is perfect but dont we have a girl that hasn't done abortion or had a one night stand, or scammed people or paid to have sex with or taken nude pics ever? pls i just want to know whether these kind of girls exist in our country
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Mynd44: 7:44am On May 29, 2012
Is your history clean?
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by hollandis(f): 7:50am On May 29, 2012
Pls no one is perfect,but the quest to do the aforementioned things especially among girls is competitive
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Mynd44: 7:53am On May 29, 2012
Dude you are wrong. You are just looking for a chance to bash girls
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by hawtin: 7:55am On May 29, 2012
hollandis: pls aint there any nigeria girl with a relatively good past,i mean no one is perfect but dont we have a girl that hasn't done abortion or had a one night stand, or scammed people or paid to have sex with or taken nude pics ever? pls i just want to know whether these kind of girls exist in our country

fool
you are what? a gorilla!
answer the question idiot
what sort of question is this
a woman asking a question she can defend herself
you are so forgetful u don't even know if you have committed abortion or fcck alhaji before?
if u r pure then that is ur answer
if u r a useless LovePeddler looking for sympathy then die as one
idiot the answer is at ur reach,
dont u have a modest and ok past that you cant answer yourself
mumu that is how you would fail an exam you set yourself
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by slimyem: 7:57am On May 29, 2012
there are girls with squeaky-clean pasts...but they don't go around wearing it on their foreheads.
...and since generalising is the order of the day,you'll never get to single them out.Never!cheesy
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Rocktation(f): 7:58am On May 29, 2012
This has to be a guy.
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by slimyem: 7:59am On May 29, 2012
Rocktation: This has to be a guy.
most def.!

1 Like

Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Sijo01(f): 8:02am On May 29, 2012
hawtin:

fool
you are what? a gorilla!
answer the question idiot
what sort of question is this
a woman asking a question she can defend herself
you are so forgetful u don't even know if you have committed abortion or fcck alhaji before?
if u r pure then that is ur answer
if u r a useless LovePeddler looking for sympathy then die as one
idiot the answer is at ur reach,
dont u have a modest and ok past that you cant answer yourself
mumu that is how you would fail an exam you set yourself

dnt mind d shediot.

Op because u gat an urgly past cos of ur waywardnex doz nt mean all females r like u.
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Sijo01(f): 8:04am On May 29, 2012

in dat case, its obvious dats d qualities possesed by d females around him.
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by macapela09(f): 8:08am On May 29, 2012
slimyem: there are girls with squeaky-clean pasts...but they don't go around wearing it on their foreheads.
...and since generalising is the order of the day,you'll never get to single them out.Never!cheesy
[i][/i]
There will surely b some ladies out there, who had never done that for once and will never do such till they get married. It's all about determination, and no one is perfect though...
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by hawtin: 8:08am On May 29, 2012
Sijo01:

dnt mind d shediot.

Op because u gat an urgly past cos of ur waywardnex doz nt mean all females r like u.

grin grin grin
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by hollandis(f): 9:26am On May 29, 2012
macapela09: [i][/i]
There will surely b some ladies out there, who had never done that for once and will never do such till they get married. It's all about determination, and no one is perfect though...
THANKS FOR YOUR ANSWER,AM NOT BASHING ANYONE.BUT THE WAY THESE WAYWARDNESS IS DONE TO THE EXTREME LEAVES SO MUCH TO BE DESIRED
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by hollandis(f): 9:28am On May 29, 2012
Mynd_44: Dude you are wrong. You are just looking for a chance to bash girls
NO AM NOT BELIEVE ME
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by oseiwe(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2012
Yeah, dere are many below the age of 18 who havent gone to d university yet.
But definitely none above 20.
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Goldieluks: 10:06am On May 29, 2012
hollandis: pls aint there any nigeria girl with a relatively good past,i mean no one is perfect but dont we have a girl that hasn't done abortion or had a one night stand, or scammed people or paid to have sex with or taken nude pics ever? pls i just want to know whether these kind of girls exist in our country

You are very stupid for generalizing. Just cause you've probably had a shitty past, doesn't mean every other girl has.
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Mynd44: 10:10am On May 29, 2012
oseiwe: Yeah, dere are many below the age of 18 who havent gone to d university yet.
Were you born dumb but did you have to take lessons?

1 Like

Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Mynd44: 10:10am On May 29, 2012
oseiwe: Yeah, dere are many below the age of 18 who havent gone to d university yet.
Were you born dumb or did you have to take lessons?

1 Like

Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by slimyem: 10:12am On May 29, 2012
shut up there and stop chatting shittz!cheesy
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by richy5(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

You are very stupid for generalizing. Just cause you've probably had a shitty past, doesn't mean every other girl has.
R u a clean
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Goldieluks: 10:20am On May 29, 2012
@richy:
R u a clean

Ask your mother.
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by richy5(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

Ask your mother.
Wow!! See diz lug, u 4 tell me say u dey field now.I will try nd ask her
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Goldieluks: 10:36am On May 29, 2012
@richy:
Wow!! See diz lug, u 4 tell me say u dey field now.I will try nd ask her

Ok, sod off with it!
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Mynd44: 10:43am On May 29, 2012
His is interesting
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by richy5(m): 10:59am On May 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

Ok, sod off with it!
chickenpuke u r
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by hawtin: 12:57pm On May 29, 2012
@richy:
R u a clean

Goldieluks:

Ask your mother.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by tellwisdom: 2:39pm On May 29, 2012
hallwtnin, forget ur past. I will yansh u like dat
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Mynd44: 3:42pm On May 29, 2012
tellwisdom: hallwtnin, forget ur past. I will yansh u like dat
Touch don craze
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by 190: 4:32pm On May 29, 2012

Rotfl
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by ijebabe: 5:14pm On May 29, 2012
And why is it so hard to believe that there are any decent girls? SMH at Nigerian mentality.
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Mynd44: 6:02pm On May 29, 2012
ijebabe:
And why is it so hard to believe that there are any decent girls? SMH at Nigerian mentality.
It is not Nigerian mentality, the OP is just brainless
Re: Isn't There Any Nigeria Girl With An Ok And A Modest Past? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 29, 2012
No responsible guy will spew out this rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Not Beauty But Character That Defines A Woman... / Between A Man And A Woman, Who Should Love More In A Relationship? / Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.