Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud (7868 Views)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote's $30M House In Abuja / Court Extradites Nigerian To Us For N125.3m Fraud / Mark And Bankole Got $30m Monthly From NNPC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by funkylarryjones(m): 3:08pm On May 29, 2012
nakedall: na today, many of them operating medical office are like that, the medical doctors never satisfy in life despite of the huge wages.

bad belle! why dont you go to school and read medicine too. bad grammar + inability to decipher difference between physical therapy assistant and a medical doctor...........................i doubt you will make it, kindergarten drop-out!
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 29, 2012
funkylarryjones: bad belle! why dont you go to school and read medicine too. bad grammar + inability to decipher difference between physical therapy assistant and a medical doctor...........................i doubt you will make it, kindergarten drop-out!

Most doctors are either arrogant or corrupt. . . .any idea ?

Singin chorus of hyponotize !

Biggie biggie biggie cant you see

sometimes you words just hyponotize me

And I just love your flashy ways

Guess thats why they're broke and you are so paid. . .

UP DOCTORS grin grin
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by noiseless: 4:02pm On May 29, 2012
ELLO my "friend" daftyokano congratulations on victory haahaa! We ve not since you were refused the throne of "prestigious" ONAKANFOU DU LE MONDE YOROUBA, but crowned rightfully with UNU CONMENFOOOL!congratulations jare any victory is ..... by the why is it that YAHOO YAHOO MASTERS like your leader ASIWOJUN OF yorubaland aka FAKE TORONTO DEGREE holding former governor of lagos still enjoying fresh air with your unshaking support?
dayokanu: Ibo kwezeonu
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 29, 2012
noiseless: [s]ELLO my "friend" daftyokano congratulations on victory haahaa! We ve not since you were refused the throne of "prestigious" ONAKANFOU DU LE MONDE YOROUBA, but crowned rightfully with UNU CONMENFOOOL!congratulations jare any victory is ..... by the why is it that YAHOO YAHOO MASTERS like your leader ASIWOJUN OF yorubaland aka FAKE TORONTO DEGREE holding former governor of lagos still enjoying fresh air with your unshaking support?[/s]

You either write in English,Pidgin and any other Nigeria language for clarity. . .you dont have to type like an imbe-cile you know right ?
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by noiseless: 4:12pm On May 29, 2012
Moderators you think you are clever, you start deleting posts when the evils your kinsmen is being posted to remind your bigot brothers who are really the pigs here right? Allow me to talk the truth jare!
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by noiseless: 4:30pm On May 29, 2012
Haa haaa The BLUEPIG! now i see who has been deleting the posts,why all the tears nah? a criminal was taken off the street all could do was t kick off your natural imbe-cilic madness, and all i attempted to do was to show you the way to a psychiatrist is that a sin or is life sweeter when one tribe is bashed and the other is falsely praised? you want me to speak Yoruba, no way gutter boi!
~Bluetooth:

You either write in English,Pidgin and any other Nigeria language for clarity. . .you dont have to type like an imbe-cile you know right ?
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by noiseless: 4:36pm On May 29, 2012
AYAM WAITING 4 DA BLUEPIG/GUTTER BOI! WANTED DEAD/ALIVE!
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by noiseless: 4:46pm On May 29, 2012
I shall catch you sooner or later bluepig then since you reject the offer to a psychiatrist i will be left with no option other than take the pig to the slaughter house. WATCH OUT MALAM BLUEPIG!
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by funkylarryjones(m): 5:25pm On May 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Guess thats why they're broke and you are so paid. . .[/b]

UP DOCTORS grin grin

blueteeth abi na yellow gums, get a life! ................and hopefully a job so you can quit climbing your neighbour's roof to steal internet service. tribalist scum!
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by Tinyemeka(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Guess thats why they're broke and you are so paid. . .

UP DOCTORS grin grin

Do all doctors make that much money the way you make it sound?
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by juman(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2012
Unfortunate.
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by ZUBY77(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2012
this is better than baba suwe who nearly killed himself for money.
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by Korrection(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2012
@MOD...was expecting so much hidden posts here..why are you being tribalistic..?? na wao...oya delete my own cos of truth
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by akpan123(m): 9:07pm On May 29, 2012
NA WA OH DONT BE SUPRISED AFTER JAIL TIME, HE WILL COME BACK AND BECOME A SENATOR
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by tyson55(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2012
This post has been hidden.

This post is about to be hidden.

This post must be hidden.

This post should be hidden.

This post must always be hidden

This post should forever be hidden.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided tongue
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by Bastiger(m): 10:51pm On May 29, 2012
[quote
author=~Bluetooth]

because charity ought to begin at home but nobody wants to address the
fact that ibos are very criminally-minded bunch with moral decadence
![/quote]

and i guess you and whatever tribe you come from are so perfect ,keep bitching around dude.
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by Naijamericana: 2:04am On May 30, 2012
jookco:
Justice James Tsoho of the Federal High Court in Lagos Monday granted the request of the Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF) and Minister of Justice, Mr. Mohammed Adoke (SAN), for one Mr. Godwin Chiedo Nzeocha, to be extradited to the United States of America to face criminal charges over an alleged $30 million Health Care Benefit Fund fraud.

Nzeocha, 54, worked with the City Nursing Services in Houston, Texas, US as a Physical Therapist Aide between 2007 and 2009.

In US, he was alleged to have conspired with others and submitted claims worth $45 million to the Medicare and Medicaid for health care services on behalf of some patients who were beneficiaries of the health insurance claims.

Nzeocha and his accomplices were paid $30 million but failed to remit the funds to the beneficiaries.

Consequently, he was dragged before a US District Court in the Southern District of Texas, Houston by the US Department of Justice on October 19, 2009 for offences bordering on conspiracy to commit healthcare fraud, money laundering and mail fraud.

Rather than face his trial, Nzeocha fled to Nigeria. In his ruling, Justice Tsoho agreed with the prosecution that the extradition application was competent and that the alleged offences which are the basis of the extradition request are returnable offences.

He therefore ruled that accused be extradited to US to face trial within a period of one month. Nzeocha was arrested in June 2011 by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) following a petition from the Legal Attaché to the US Consular Office, Lagos, on behalf of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

Part of his extradition charges read: “Conspiracy to commit health care fraud in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1349, carrying penalty on conviction of a fine of up to $250,000, or imprisonment of not more than ten (10) years, or both; supervised released of not more than three years; a special assessment of $100.00 for each convicted offence.”

Indictment with health care fraud in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 1347, carrying penalty on conviction of a fine of up to $250,000, or imprisonment of (10) years, or both; supervised released of not more than three (3) years; and a special assessment of $100.000 for each convicted offence.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/court-extradites-nigerian-to-us-over-30m-fraud/116827/

Yep, Uncle Sam takes that medicare fraud seriously. They bust doctors every month for fraud!
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by dasparrow: 5:30am On May 30, 2012
@Post

It's not good to be greedy. The overtly materialistic phenomenon in our society is causing this.
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by Intrepid1(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2012
~Bluetooth:

because charity ought to begin at home but nobody wants to address the fact that ibos are very criminally-minded bunch with moral decadence !

You are really stupid for coming on here and spewing this rubbish. You expose your shallow-mindedness for everyone to see with retarded posts like this.
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by StarrMatthieu: 5:11am On May 31, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Sisi_Kill: People know topic like these will bring out the psychotic tribalist, I mean the sky is blue, water is wet, NL Tribalist will always be triblists, so what's new yet you guys react like this is something you have never experienced and before you know it. . .the thread has gone downhill.

Ignore them because when you don't you are only validating them and this is what they want.

OMG
Re: Court Extradites Chiedo Nzeocha To US Over $30m Fraud by Murphy7h4: 9:56am On May 31, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]His moda is 4rm ondo state and he marid 4rm edo state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Assembly Bans Smoking In Public Places / . / PDP Governors Boycott Tukur’s Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.