Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? (129171 Views)

To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! / How Do U Refer To Ur Childs Genital Organ When You Talk To Them. / How Do You Deal With Your Childs Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2006
exactly cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Zahymaka(m): 11:19pm On Apr 01, 2006
No be me do am oo -- na Skidoc.

Translation: I'm not the one -- it's Skidoc.
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2006
it's both of you cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Zahymaka(m): 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2006
He talked about enjoying licking it and I prescribed something to "cure" him. cool cool
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by 2cantango(f): 7:36am On Apr 02, 2006
@Skidoc:

grin grin grin You've got me laughin' my @$$ off, you're so freakin' funny grin grin grin
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Consultant(f): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2006
This is a hilarious thread!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

To be honest, no one without kids is qualified to comment on this because it is one of those things that you always swear never to do until you have no choice.

I remember saying "not on your life" when i heard this myself but a while ago i was feeding my baby (two months old at the time) and the food went up her nose. The next thing i knew she was gasping for air and crying vigorously. My dears, i didn't even think twice about it, the next thing i knew i was sucking muck out from her nose.

When you have a suffering child, everything goes out of the window - dignity, self-consciousness, nausea - everything! smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by dominobaby(f): 3:37pm On Apr 02, 2006
To me its like yuck! But aint that cos i avnt got any children yet. Wen d tym comes all the 'yuck' feeling flies out d window! Anyfn for my children.
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by diyobdw(f): 7:30am On Apr 05, 2006
cry cry cry cryi it disguisting men but to save my kid as a mother may be? lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Grizzly(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2006
diyobdw:

but to save my kid  as a mother may be? lipsrsealed embarassed tongue
Maybe?? to save ur kid
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by micklplus(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2006
i have seen that several times. that cant pose any problem for a real mother ! we are talking about making your kid comfortable and some people are saying yuck ! cool
you know, its all about kids ! cheesy and we've got to make them comfortable cheesy
cheers cheesy
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by diyobdw(f): 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2006
Grizzly:

Maybe?? to save your kid
it's really yacky u know.but "may be" cos am not yet in the position.
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Dupsybaby(f): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2006
No big deal cool anything for my kids!!! at first nyone will feel irritated but naturally u wont remember the disgust when you do it.
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Efani(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2006
ummmm, ewww
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by SIBLI06(m): 11:24am On Apr 07, 2006
My wife has done the same to her nephew's in the past. I believe it to very poor practice, I'm trying to recall the source of a story where the mother damaged her babies lungs while doing the same.

There are mechanical devices out there with a rubber suction head that does the same job and does not risk the child's health through over sucking! I'll try find it.

OK, something similar

http://www.babyzone.com/features/content/display.asp?ContentID=502&PF=True
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by diyobdw(f): 11:37am On Apr 07, 2006
Part if what is killing us!! angry angry angry technology replac'g very thing nature gave.if the old mama did it safely
and this woman didnt
then we should know she did something wrong
(yack am actually still talk on this issue undecided)
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by nike4luv(f): 11:47am On Apr 07, 2006
wetin flu plus do?, suck it? *gags*

1 Like

Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Grizzly(m): 11:51am On Apr 07, 2006
yeah suck it already, hi nike wink
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by nike4luv(f): 7:13pm On Apr 07, 2006
hey, u wana suck catarghh?

eurch, cant do dat if u even paid me, dats what flu plus is for?
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Grizzly(m): 12:47am On Apr 11, 2006
its real juicy when its got fragments of phlegm innit, lick it when it cold, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Ok sumone else typed that, not me , nah,
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by 2cantango(f): 4:57am On Apr 11, 2006
lmao @ Grizzly Bear grin grin that's just wrong grin grin
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Softee(f): 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2006
Yes, of course you should. Well i will anyway. The child came out of my body!!
Its just like clearing mucus out of my own throat! My child is a part of me. My mum did it for me!
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Ndipe(m): 2:59am On Apr 14, 2006
So, if your baby had a cold, would you not suck it out of his/her nostril? What kind of parent are you?@Oke?
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by yemstar(f): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2006
It sounds really disgusting,,,,,, but this was a good laughing excercise reading y'alls blogs cheesy grin grin
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by 2cantango(f): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2006
what ever happened to tissues? undecided
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2006
@ 2cantango tissues work if the kid can blow. I don't have kids yet but i know i won't think twice to do it. I mean lived with my sis in my teenager years and she had a son and i absolutely loved and still love this my nephew to bits  i can't count the number of times i did this for him. But i'm not gonna tell him like kaygirl did tongue
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by 2cantango(f): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2006
I have kids and I never had to do this undecided
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Dupsybaby(f): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2006
@cantango you lucky you never had to do it.
I'm one of those who swore on my life never to  but i did and will sure do it again for the comfort of my child.

@nike4luv,you aint swallowing it,i have said that before with alot of ayama
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by DivineOke(f): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2006
@ Ndipe

Well, i aint a parent yet but well, i guess i'd do it if i had no choice
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by chinani(f): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2006
shocked Oh my! shocked I've never heard of such a thing before clicking on this thread.
If my mom did it to me then I certainly don't remember.

But, mothers, how often does this happen?
And, what age range?

I babysit sometimes & the children seem to be able to "blow" though I hold the klennex for them.
I'm not a momma yet, but I'll do what's necessary when the time comes. Though it does sound kind of gross. undecided
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by lauryn(f): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2006
Well, for me I dont find it disgusting one bit. I find it rather interesting
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Zahymaka(m): 3:15am On Apr 24, 2006
Interesting shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by lauryn(f): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2006
@ Zahymaka
Yup! Interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.