Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? (129172 Views)

To Women: If You Can't Control Your Mouth Don't Marry! / How Do U Refer To Ur Childs Genital Organ When You Talk To Them. / How Do You Deal With Your Childs Poor Grades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by charasho(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
I personally dont see anything wrong with it. I do it to other infants that are not mine. Cleaned my daughter's nose that way till she could help herself & now my son too. Thou my wife gets irritated by it she has gotten used to it & anytime i am @ home and my boy needs his nose cleaned, she beckons on me 2 come help out.
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by meetmeonline: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2012
hot-angel:
cheesy Seen it before, infact my aunt did it to me, and almost all my cousins. She's pratically sucks mucus out of the nose of kids she meets in church. She tells their mother that they are trying to kill the kids, cos kids who can't blow the "idoti, our of their agbari", need the help of an adult.

Yes it's nasty, but i don't see anything wrong with it (throws up), i mean it helps the kids, (throws up again), as in you know kids cant really breathe through their mouths well, n the nose needs some space, soo, she just uses her mouth and sucks it all out (throws up -- MAJOR).

I would never do it again tho (i hope not), i mean i won't lie, i did it twice for my cousin, (okay yeah, cos he was crying so much, n i was alone with him, and cutton bud wouldn't help, He kept touching his nose and blah blah, so i decided to do wat big mommy does). Apparently it worked, cos dotun stopped crying.

Back to the topic, i think it's okay to do it, if you can. If it disgust you, just use cutton swab/bud, till the mucus gets out. I don't think there's any other way, cos kids can't "Blow" their noses.

This is a bit off-topic, but do you know how they feed kids custard, and the child doesn't want it, and they turn his head like up-side-down, and the close his nose, and "ro" thru his mouth? I mean that's torture! lol,

I just like the way you write; it reflects I'll always enjoy your company grin cheesy wink kiss coolmail me on k.vs.o2012@gmail.com let's connect
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 09, 2012
Shy-One:
That is gross.

This is what you do.

Take your mouth and blow into the child's mouth and mucus then shoots out the nose. I watched it being done over and over.

Take your mouth and blow very fast and hard into the child's mouth - the child will cry but mucus shoots out of the nose.

thanks for the imagery! angry grin
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by victorian(f): 6:06pm On May 09, 2012
of course, why not..mothers , do it out of unconditional love for the child... i can do it for my children, if i have to... no big deal.
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by seyenko(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
i thot i will never have to do it till i got married, blessed with a child and i have being doing it ever since. My daughter is very cranky when she has a cold if her mum is not around i have to suck up her nostril
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by angelhair(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
I never thot I would ever do it but my baby who was about 3 months needed it desperately needed it. She wasn't breathing, couldn't sleep, and nasal decongestant wasn't working. Didn't have a choice, had to sucked it out so I could get some sleep. Totally yucky! sad
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Dfay: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2012
OMG WHAT A NASTY TOPIC
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Ninilowo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2012
If u are a compassinate parentL by the time u see ur child gasping for breath, u will do it sharp sharp.
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Mustay(m): 1:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
Shy-One:
That is gross.

This is what you do.

Take your mouth and blow into the child's mouth and mucus then shoots out the nose. . .

Take your mouth and blow very fast and hard into the child's mouth. . .

Wow, when you 'take your mouth', what will you then use to 'blow' the child's mouth ehn? cool Or does the 'blow' relate to boxing eh cool

No mind me o. Just wan tasi u ni o.

wink
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by IfeLuvely: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
YEP, i have done it everytime my son has cold and running nose, it annoys my husband, but it has to be done...
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by sweetfee41: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2013
I'm 41 and I was raised by my grandparents, and yes this is a old remedies and how can you females suck dick but can suck mucus from you Baby nose if he are she can't breath, I did it for my child because love her enough to so anything for her, and now I'm doing it for my godbaby
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by jumzzy448: 10:18am On Dec 30, 2013
I'm an expert at it.
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2013
Pls parents and caretakers , there is a suction for this. Go to the pharmacy and ask. Won't be more than 200 box.

See me with plenty saliva in mouth sad
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by TV01(m): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2013
No biggie.
Was a little bit sniffy - excuse the pun - at first, but when I realised they couldn't do it themselves, needs must.

TV Jr is going through a really snotty time at the mo', so I do it pretty much by default at morning and evening bath times.
Salty and slimy boogers cheesy! Be sure to have somewhere to spit quicktime sha!

Once at his swimming lesson a large blob appeared. Everyone just looked askance - you know oyinbos na! It was one of the few occasions wifey was in the pool with him. I beckoned her to the side, applied vigorous suction and dashed to the loo. See applause, as if not, na go slow be dat. Lesson abandoned sef. One of the dads said he'd seen nothing like it - even in a war zone.

Hailing all snot sucking soldiers wink!

TV

1 Like

Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Teenaba(f): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thought I couldn't until my son had catargh: I sucked gladly. It gave him comfort and I had peace. It really makes an infant uncomfortable and since one can't get rid of the mucus in one's nose, one has to be aided.
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by babemi: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
I do it
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Few weeks ago, I would have said "Hell no".

Today, i'm saying "Why not". grin
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by chauncey123: 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Even though it's a disgusting thing to do--even to our own child!--I think we would all agree that if it's for our child's wellbeing, we'll do whatever we have to. However with Saline solutions working best on both children and adults, why would you put your child through that discomfort and yourself through the massive cold you're sure to get? Doesn't matter that you don't swallow or you rinse, those germs are now in your system. Kids may be cute, but their germs can be monstrous!!
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Vloml222(f): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Personally I cant do that ooo, so unsafe n unhygienic..
Sometimes I just imagine if you just suck it n mistakenly swallow..ha! Or as u dey suck am the pikin brain pass tru the nose come out.....yuck yuck!!!!
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Sexyliciousbri: 6:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
I can't think of trying that so disgusting
Re: Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth? by Hussein01(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
hotangel2:
cheesy Seen it before, infact my aunt did it to me, and almost all my cousins. She's pratically sucks mucus out of the nose of kids she meets in church. She tells their mother that they are trying to kill the kids, cos kids who can't blow the "idoti, our of their agbari", need the help of an adult.

Yes it's nasty, but i don't see anything wrong with it (throws up), i mean it helps the kids, (throws up again), as in you know kids cant really breathe through their mouths well, n the nose needs some space, soo, she just uses her mouth and sucks it all out (throws up -- MAJOR).

I would never do it again tho (i hope not), i mean i won't lie, i did it twice for my cousin, (okay yeah, cos he was crying so much, n i was alone with him, and cutton bud wouldn't help, He kept touching his nose and blah blah, so i decided to do wat big mommy does). Apparently it worked, cos dotun stopped crying.

Back to the topic, i think it's okay to do it, if you can. If it disgust you, just use cutton swab/bud, till the mucus gets out. I don't think there's any other way, cos kids can't "Blow" their noses.

This is a bit off-topic, but do you know how they feed kids custard, and the child doesn't want it, and they turn his head like up-side-down, and the close his nose, and "ro" thru his mouth? I mean that's torture! lol,

Ibile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / How I Caught My Cheating Wife / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.