Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? (6873 Views)

Fayose Is On The Road To Self-destruction — Prof. Sagay / Card Reader Already Programmed To Rig By Jega / INEC Card Readers Can Be Pre-loaded With Votes & Pre-programmed To Reject Pvcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by vinceobe: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ofuks: Since 29th May, 2011 to date it seem all GEJ's fresh air policies have only succeeded in alienating him from the people who turned out enmasse to cast their votes for him. From his shady anti- corruption crusade down to his fuel subsidy shocker and his ineffective security systems the people had looked on with wonder. My people what could have happened to Oga Jonathan?

This is a useless post. What has so happened during GEJ time that has not happened before. We have had coups, plane crashes, wars, tribal battles, religions wars, ete etc, before. Are you new in Nigeria. Did all these problems start today? You people have done all you can to undermine GEJ Presidency. You failed election and you vowed that GEJ would never have a peaceful government. Remember it is what you sow you will reap. Look back to 1960, it has been like this. We will never give our Head of State or President the chance to succeed. When Obasanjo come on board, some reactionary elements started Sharia to undermine the government. They write useless posts and paint unreal positions. Why do you not look at the positive things that have happened instead of dwelling on the negatives. UK had IRA rebels problems, US had and is till having terrorism threats from Alkada and others, Isreal had Palistinians problems up till now, Italy has mafiaso and drugs problems, Uganda has Northern Rebel problems, Zimbabwe had sit-titism and serious economic problems. Ghana once had serious economic and leadership problems, The list is endless. They all struggled and got out of the water and some are still struggling to solve the problems. There is no country in the world now that does not have one problem or the other, always caused by reactionary people of your ilks, who will never dwell on the positive but on the negative. Even if things are moving, they say they are not moving. As far as I am concerned, no past Nigerian head of state or Presidnet never had problems with die hard critics like you who put stumbling blocks on the way of success. The earlier you people repent, the better for this country. Otherwise, if even Jesus Christ comes to rule Nigeria, people like you will still see otherwise.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by jaybee(f): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Wow . . . . I cannot believe I am reading this from someone who is supposedly 18, or over. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jonathan did not know he'd become President when he went in to office with a man, that was sick and could croak at any time, as his Vice President. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
. . . again . . . wow! shocked shocked shocked shocked

wow; i'm short of words. my dear (i dont use these 2 words too often) Kobojunkie, i must confess i've been folowing your posts, and to a large extent, i find them reasonable. i've almost fallen in love with you. but for the first time i have a clear divergence with your stance on this issue. it is going to be a herculean task to convince me that gej ever dreamt of being president of the federal republic of nigeria.

i think up till this day he can't imagine he is president. just take a close look at him; his mien, his utterances, actions, inactions, you'll understand what i mean.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by megxo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
perhaps, his about 2 blow more lyk a bomb tickin...........ReTardinho
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
Michky: JONAH is simply a visionles guy who neva new he'd eva b president of dis country, and wen he got in, witout patriotic visions in mind, he allowd himself 2 b bought in2 oda countries' visions. & If u had bn abl 2 fit d puzzle together b4 nw, u'd av long noticd wat mess we've bn in, a lng tym ago. Let me cut d story short; d reason 4 his anti-people policies is simple. His major priority is satisfyin UN criteria, which majorly is: Checking over-population, because acordn 2 dem, d world wil soon b unabl 2 sustain itself in terms of availabl energy, food etc if d world's populatn continues 2 increas at dis alarmin rate. Plus am sure u'r very familiar wit dis term "global warming" huh? Accordin 2 d UN, if d world keeps warmin at dis rate, resultn 4rm fumes 4rm fossil fuel n d rest, do ur research on wat the effects wud b. K? So tel me. Do u remember d fuel price hike in Jan? & d electricity price hike in June? These 2 xamples shd mak it clear dat wats important is d greater good, which is survival of d human specie and 2 reduce global warmin, subsidy on fuel, electricity must no longer xist! If we pay d rite price 4 wat u use, u'd use les nd bla bla bla (acordin 2 UN. I av proff of dis). 4 nw, just no dat Jonah knows exactly wat he's doing. D only prob is dat he's nt doin it in our interest.
trasher than trash
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
I hate Gej but i think its cos he's from a minority group and has no powerful backup like the past leaders,thats why he's unstable. Previous leaders have people in high places,who are oweing them favours and assist in pulling strings to ensure that he,GEJ,doesnt prevail.he's still trying to find his footing, i guess. With time,GEJ,might gain grounds and become independent.but the problem is.....there's NO time
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2012
jaybee:

wow; i'm short of words. my dear (i dont use these 2 words too often) Kobojunkie, i must confess i've been folowing your posts, and to a large extent, i find them reasonable. i've almost fallen in love with you. but for the first time i have a clear divergence with your stance on this issue. it is going to be a herculean task to convince me that gej ever dreamt of being president of the federal republic of nigeria.

i think up till this day he can't imagine he is president. just take a close look at him; his mien, his utterances, actions, inactions, you'll understand what i mean.

Dude, stop!

I hate it when people refuse to think things through before posting.

The primary role of the Vice President, be it of a country or a Company, is to be ready to take control should the President become incapacitated, die, or resign. That is what a VP's primary role. Anyone who goes to that seat without ever thinking he/she could be president, better be an slowpoke of the highest level.

That said, the VP is NOT obligated in anyway to accept the responsibility. That is why we have other people in place who are to be ready to step in should the President, or VP be unable to. This information is explained in PLAIN ENGLISH in the Nigerian Constitution. Please read it.

And people who believe that a person can make the decision to run for the post of VP of a country, without ever wondering what if he/she is called to become Acting President or President, are loonies.

We have all seen several times here in America, where capable candidates have lost the election on grounds that their choice of a VP was not competent enough. If you do not understand why the rejection, you probably need to research why McCain lost the last election to Obama.

Thank you!
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by DDN: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
rubbish trade[color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size][center][/center]
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Santino1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
J-Just
O-On
N-National
A-Assignment
T-To
H-Hurt
A-All
N-Nigerians
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Didn't mean that ooo...before GEJ and im PDP people start dem wahala..
Over to the sport section

2 Likes

Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by DaLover(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
vinceobe:

This is a useless post. What has so happened during GEJ time that has not happened before. We have had coups, plane crashes, wars, tribal battles, religions wars, ete etc, before. Are you new in Nigeria. Did all these problems start today? You people have done all you can to undermine GEJ Presidency. You failed election and you vowed that GEJ would never have a peaceful government. Remember it is what you sow you will reap. Look back to 1960, it has been like this. We will never give our Head of State or President the chance to succeed. When Obasanjo come on board, some reactionary elements started Sharia to undermine the government. They write useless posts and paint unreal positions. Why do you not look at the positive things that have happened instead of dwelling on the negatives. UK had IRA rebels problems, US had and is till having terrorism threats from Alkada and others, Isreal had Palistinians problems up till now, Italy has mafiaso and drugs problems, Uganda has Northern Rebel problems, Zimbabwe had sit-titism and serious economic problems. Ghana once had serious economic and leadership problems, The list is endless. They all struggled and got out of the water and some are still struggling to solve the problems. There is no country in the world now that does not have one problem or the other, always caused by reactionary people of your ilks, who will never dwell on the positive but on the negative. Even if things are moving, they say they are not moving. As far as I am concerned, no past Nigerian head of state or Presidnet never had problems with die hard critics like you who put stumbling blocks on the way of success. The earlier you people repent, the better for this country. Otherwise, if even Jesus Christ comes to rule Nigeria, people like you will still see otherwise.
NL with filled with a lot of sick people, i mean 80% of the comments here are really dumb, thank God for a few like this post
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by jaybee(f): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Dude, stop!

I hate it when people refuse to think things through before posting.

The primary role of the Vice President, be it of a country or a Company, is to be ready to take control should the President become incapacitated, die, or resign. That is what a VP's primary role. Anyone who goes to that seat without ever thinking he/she could be president, better be an slowpoke of the highest level.

The senate President's seat comes next.

And people who believe that a person can make the decision to run for the post of VP of a country, without ever wondering what if he/she is called to become Acting President or President, are loonies.

We have all seen several times here in America, where capable candidates have lost the election on grounds that their choice of a VP was not competent enough. If you do not understand why the rejection, you probably need to research why McCain lost the last election to Obama.

Thank you!
sorry kobo, you are taking this too far. i guess you are looking at an ideal arrangement, which in nigeria is just imaginary. wake up and face reality! this guy, gej, is still trying to reconcile himself with the position of president, which some of us believe he never imagined. that is why most times he forgets he is president. in this context, gej is very right; in an ideal democratic setting, i also doubt if he can be president of nigeria. every one knows how he came to power. even when he is convinced and constrained to act in official capacity as president, his body, mind and spirit behaves otherwise. this is nigerian politics.

you cant compare it with other democracies where there is succession planning and ascendancy.

remember yaradua, even when he felt he could no longer go on as president he did not give up the position; he wanted, the position as much as his health. in other climes late president yaradua would have relinquished power to take care of his health. recall the great Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz of cuba, when his health was failing, he gave up the leadership to take care of his health.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Godmann(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
vinceobe:

This is a useless post. What has so happened during GEJ time that has not happened before. We have had coups, plane crashes, wars, tribal battles, religions wars, ete etc, before. Are you new in Nigeria. Did all these problems start today? You people have done all you can to undermine GEJ Presidency. You failed election and you vowed that GEJ would never have a peaceful government. Remember it is what you sow you will reap. Look back to 1960, it has been like this. We will never give our Head of State or President the chance to succeed. When Obasanjo come on board, some reactionary elements started Sharia to undermine the government. They write useless posts and paint unreal positions. Why do you not look at the positive things that have happened instead of dwelling on the negatives. UK had IRA rebels problems, US had and is till having terrorism threats from Alkada and others, Isreal had Palistinians problems up till now, Italy has mafiaso and drugs problems, Uganda has Northern Rebel problems,Zimbabwe had sit-titism and serious economic problems. Ghana once had serious economic and leadership problems, The list is endless. They all struggled and got out of the water and some are still struggling to solve the problems. There is no country in the world now that does not have one problem or the other, always caused by reactionary people of your ilks, who will never dwell on the positive but on the negative. Even if things are moving, they say they are not moving. As far as I am concerned, no past Nigerian head of state or Presidnet never had problems with die hard critics like you who put stumbling blocks on the way of sucess. The earlier you people repent, the better for this country. Otherwise, if even Jesus Christ comes to rule Nigeria, people like you will still see otherwise.

How I wish you can be able to think and reason
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by jaybee(f): 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
Xaurel: I hate Gej but i think its cos he's from a minority group and has no powerful backup like the past leaders,thats why he's unstable. Previous leaders have people in high places,who are oweing them favours and assist in pulling strings to ensure that he,GEJ,doesnt prevail.he's still trying to find his footing, i guess. With time,GEJ,might gain grounds and become independent.but the problem is.....there's NO time

the bolded is comparable to the dumbest of recent posts.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by sgsltd1: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
even if another person is on the throne ,this bad thing has been destiny to happen ,evil thing are much in this country,until we stop ritual in anyform,If you need breakthrough click my signature
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by collins123(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2012
The Wages of sin is Death.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by maigaskiya1: 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2012
vinceobe:

This is a useless post. What has so happened during GEJ time that has not happened before. We have had coups, plane crashes, wars, tribal battles, religions wars, ete etc, before. Are you new in Nigeria. Did all these problems start today? You people have done all you can to undermine GEJ Presidency. You failed election and you vowed that GEJ would never have a peaceful government. Remember it is what you sow you will reap. Look back to 1960, it has been like this. We will never give our Head of State or President the chance to succeed. When Obasanjo come on board, some reactionary elements started Sharia to undermine the government. They write useless posts and paint unreal positions. Why do you not look at the positive things that have happened instead of dwelling on the negatives. UK had IRA rebels problems, US had and is till having terrorism threats from Alkada and others, Isreal had Palistinians problems up till now, Italy has mafiaso and drugs problems, Uganda has Northern Rebel problems,Zimbabwe had sit-titism and serious economic problems. Ghana once had serious economic and leadership problems, The list is endless. They all struggled and got out of the water and some are still struggling to solve the problems. There is no country in the world now that does not have one problem or the other, always caused by reactionary people of your ilks, who will never dwell on the positive but on the negative. Even if things are moving, they say they are not moving. As far as I am concerned, no past Nigerian head of state or Presidnet never had problems with die hard critics like you who put stumbling blocks on the way of sucess. The earlier you people repent, the better for this country. Otherwise, if even Jesus Christ comes to rule Nigeria, people like you will still see otherwise.
my broda u hav made a very gud point dat shows u re very educatd wit a gud sence of judgements.as for d unbakd graguats or studnts,educatn witot knowledge nd d deceivers nd dia paymasters buhari nd tinubu.we re watchng dm.mak buhari cm rule mak we se
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by bakila: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
gregg2: Terrible how every shit against GEJ by any Tom, Dick and Harry
immediately make the homepage.

If ashawo ask you to pay for her balance in the Airport its not a big deal. If a certian girl of age says while she was a Youth Corper the president asked her for a Mouth Action that is an impeachable offence. The President's affairs is our front and cover page, a very big national business.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by ckkris: 8:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
No wonder PDP wins always. If these NL e-warriors could face AK47 during elections, and protect good candidates like Funsho Williams. If anyone here had vied to be Councillor ,and resist sharing of Local Govt allocations, and survived. Oh Nairaland Republic of Cyberspace, no bullets, no machetes, no kidnap. Only Jona will arrest IBB, probe Buhari's 2.8 billion NNPC money, and recover trillions of subsidy money from Otedollar,Tinubu, Folawiyo, Dantata, Dangote, Andy Uba, and many more dangerous like Bar Jimo, owner of Air Nigeria, they're too many in Ogboni, Freemason, and other secret societies. Are these nairalanders Nigerians? When they will instigate soldiers, like Abiola did, to overthrow the govt, NL e-warriors can do nothing. General Adekampe just tried, to use standard Commonwealth Military exam, to reduce the stranglehold of the born to rule over the Armed Forces, where only them qualified to be generals, only by birth. They courageously advertised in The Nation Newspaper, that they will make Nigeria uninternable. Naive e-warriors don't see how born to rule has systemically destroyed everything, to ensure that no one is able, by position, or by wealth like Abiola, to even question them, let alone dislodge them. They used the military to create enough local govts to ensure they control national assembly, and take most of Feederal Revenues. Lagos has 20 seats, how many has Kano? Do these NL e-warriors live in Nigeria? Or are they safe somewhere, waiting for who to change things, fast. But things are really changing, and must change democratically, legally. Jona is working very hard, and FDF will definitely win 2015.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by pwettytemmy(f): 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
OMG!!! í§ d̶̲̥̅̊α† an human being talking άbϕΰ† war or homo habilis. Why ø̲̣̣̥ŋ earth did U̶̲̥̅̊ think that's gonna help nigeria. άbϕΰ† Ɣ☺ΰЯ request i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ search of Ɣ☺ΰЯ kind, I think U̶̲̥̅̊ knw where τ̅☺ find them. Hell.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
jaybee:
sorry kobo, you are taking this too far. i guess you are looking at an ideal arrangement, which in nigeria is just imaginary. wake up and face reality! this guy, gej, is still trying to reconcile himself with the position of president, which some of us believe he never imagined. that is why most times he forgets he is president. in this context, gej is very right; in an ideal democratic setting, i also doubt if he can be president of nigeria. every one knows how he came to power. even when he is convinced and constrained to act in official capacity as president, his body, mind and spirit behaves otherwise. this is nigerian politics.

you cant compare it with other democracies where there is succession planning and ascendancy.

remember yaradua, even when he felt he could no longer go on as president he did not give up the position; he wanted, the position as much as his health. in other climes late president yaradua would have relinquished power to take care of his health. recall the great Fidel Alejandro Castro Ruz of cuba, when his health was failing, he gave up the leadership to take care of his health.

There does not exist a separate set of rules for Nigeria or Nigerians so please stop making up the most ridiculous. Those rules were created, not by foreigners for themselves but by Nigerians for Nigerians, and the only way they will apply is if Nigerians stop pretending the rules ought not to apply, as you are attempting to, here.

The rules are layed out as they are in PLAIN ENGLISH. Either you demand it apply or you continue to make up reasons why they should not apply. I have nowhere compared any democracy, but simply told you to learn and eat up what the Nigerian democracy suggests be the case IN NIGERIA.

Again, for the 100th time, The Nigerian Constitution States CLEARLY that if a President is unable to continue, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM TO GIVE UP HE POSITION . . .THE LAW ALLOWS FOR HIM TO BE TAKEN OFF THE SEAT and his VP installed, If the VP does not want to be president(note their are provisions made for this too), then the Senate Head is installed. If he says NO, then the next person is installed . . .. so on and so forth. Get it now? IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO BE PRESIDENT AND IT IS OK TO RESIGN/SAY NO MORE/DECIDE YOU WOULD RATHER REMAIN ON LOWER SAT.
I have tried for the past 2 years to drive this into the heads of as many block-headed individuals (refusing to read the rules of the Nigeria they claim to understand) that I don't think I should do this again here.

Rather than spending your time typing up the same old illogical stuff, please spend time RESEARCHING YOU OWN COUNTRY there. It is sad that So many are too afraid to open up, and read a document FREELY AVAILABLE To them ONLINE. Please for the sake of your future, and the future of this country, READ THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION TO UNDERSTAND WHAT SHOULD APPLY.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by fayawo: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
Nigerians are so funny,I dont know if Jonathan forced himself into power, We need to learn to face the consequences of our decision...For every Nigerian that voted Jonathan and is complaining about the state of things, I will strongly suggest you go wash your brains somewhere just so that you can recollect how you voted Jonathan and not PDP in the last election.

Nigeria sounds cursed to me if not cursed, otherwise at a time when the Arab Uprising was on and every country was trying to liberate themselves Nigerians had the opportunity to do so without shedding any blood but we listened to a man without no shoes...

Nigeria should live with its woes until their minds get deliverance. I will not be surprised 2015 Nigerians will repeat their folly.Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by mabcos: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
sunjetg:

trash!!!
When will u accept & dijest some truth? even 4 once?

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
Goodluck is programming Nigeria for destruction.end of nigeria is near.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by ezicat: 12:26am On Jun 07, 2012
Agreed that what has been happening has happened before GEJ. What about the abrupt removal of the fuel subsidy? Has that happened in recent years (a yes or no would suffice). I'm willing to give everyone the benefit of a doubt but that was simply unacceptable and shows a lack of ANYTHING required to make a good president to a country like Nigeria.

vinceobe:

Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Kobojunkie: 12:37am On Jun 07, 2012
fayawo:
Nigeria should live with its woes until their minds get deliverance. I will not be surprised 2015 Nigerians will repeat their folly.Proverbs 26:11 As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

You spoke my mind!
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Ekuzzy: 12:59am On Jun 07, 2012
the urges of division has neva been dis high not even durin d civil war.out of sentiment we elected him
witout thnkin of his capability and xperience,its just 1year and we are tired already,there is little or nothn
we can do now dan to pray to b among those dat makes it to 2015.
Goodluck,hmmmmmmmmmm wat an irony of name
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Bigjay2(m): 1:11am On Jun 07, 2012
Gej is jst deceistful

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by NovusHomo(m): 3:06am On Jun 07, 2012
Programmed to "self-destruct"?. The man is self destruction itself.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Havilah93(m): 3:11am On Jun 07, 2012
His problem is his decision making[b]His problem is his decision making[/b]
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 07, 2012
vinceobe:

You are quite foolish in your unique way. Are you suppose to be comparing disasters with other countries? Are yoU not suppose to be comparing achievements? 5, 6, 7, years ago did we face all these challenges we are facing now? Even the few we were facing then were controlled and handled properly; what is GEJ doing to handle all these problems now? Instead he is renaming universities and taking decisions that make things harder for the masses. Please open your eyes and realize what is happening around you.
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by chijokz(m): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2012
teminoni:

You are quite foolish in your unique way. Are you suppose to be comparing disasters with other countries? Are yoU not suppose to be comparing achievements? 5, 6, 7, years ago did we face all these challenges we are facing now? Even the few we were facing then were controlled and handled properly; what is GEJ doing to handle all these problems now? Instead he is renaming universities and taking decisions that make things harder for the masses. Please open your eyes and realize what is happening around you.

Gbam!!! Thank u my broda...
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by vinceobe: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2012
teminoni:

You must be a dreg product of the current disjointed and despoiled educational system. Do'nt you read newspapers, magazines and sensibly analyse happenings around you. 5 to 7 years ago events are now not in any way different from what we are experiencing now. What has changed? Nothing. Because elements like you would never allow changes to happen. Power belongs to God and He gives it to whomever he chooses. Nigerian voted massively for GEJ to run the government for 4 years and after another person will take over. You foolished people think that power should reside with a few section of the country. I know that is why GEJ problems had problems with. That is why you foolish people like you resist change. What is wrong in renaming UNILAG to MAULAG. The Federal Government headed by GEJ owns, funds and run the school and if, in their wisdom, decided to change the name, of what concerned is yours. You educated illiterates will never see beyong your noses. Pity! Pity!!
Re: Is GEJ Programmed To Self Destruct? by jaybee(f): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2012
ckkris: No wonder PDP wins always. If these NL e-warriors could face AK47 during elections, and protect good candidates like Funsho Williams. If anyone here had vied to be Councillor ,and resist sharing of Local Govt allocations, and survived. Oh Nairaland Republic of Cyberspace, no bullets, no machetes, no kidnap. Only Jona will arrest IBB, probe Buhari's 2.8 billion NNPC money, and recover trillions of subsidy money from Otedollar,Tinubu, Folawiyo, Dantata, Dangote, Andy Uba, and many more dangerous like Bar Jimo, owner of Air Nigeria, they're too many in Ogboni, Freemason, and other secret societies. Are these nairalanders Nigerians? When they will instigate soldiers, like Abiola did, to overthrow the govt, NL e-warriors can do nothing. General Adekampe just tried, to use standard Commonwealth Military exam, to reduce the stranglehold of the born to rule over the Armed Forces, where only them qualified to be generals, only by birth. They courageously advertised in The Nation Newspaper, that they will make Nigeria uninternable. Naive e-warriors don't see how born to rule has systemically destroyed everything, to ensure that no one is able, by position, or by wealth like Abiola, to even question them, let alone dislodge them. They used the military to create enough local govts to ensure they control national assembly, and take most of Feederal Revenues. Lagos has 20 seats, how many has Kano? Do these NL e-warriors live in Nigeria? Or are they safe somewhere, waiting for who to change things, fast. But things are really changing, and must change democratically, legally. Jona is working very hard, and FDF will definitely win 2015.

[size=14pt]CRASS; DUMBER THAN THE DUMBEST![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Suspended Wamakko For Disrespecting Tukur / The 82 Chibok Girls To Reunite With Parents Next Week – Aisha Alhassan / Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank Owerri - CCTV VIDEO!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.