Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! (1646 Views)

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance / im dissapointed girls rule most of your emotional minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by goodman3(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2012
Modified
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Reuben2012(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2012
Well,u said that u love her i will advise u to accept her back,cos what she did dosent mean that u shld end the relationnship girls will alwalys be called girls.just call her on phone or see her one on one and let her reassure her love for u that she will not to brk ur hrt and sush a thing would not happen again.
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by lifestyle1(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2012
What a story... I feel your pain bro...
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by richy5(m): 6:21pm On May 30, 2012
Go Jump from third mainland bridge...No offens plzzzz
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by SAFO(m): 6:43pm On May 30, 2012
OP what are you babbling about?

Your girlfriend has been one hundred with you throughout this entire ordeal.

A, she told you what the problem was

B, she was forthright about the other guy

C, she confided in you her true feelings

Why then are you looking for wahala when there is none.
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by drnoel: 6:48pm On May 30, 2012
@richy:
Go Jump from third mainland bridge...No offens plzzzz
sexkilz is that u
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by cindyrella(f): 6:57pm On May 30, 2012
^^ its not sexkillz.. Just a wanna be
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by agb2011(f): 7:24pm On May 30, 2012
I think here in lies ur answer

Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Mynd44: 6:00am On May 31, 2012
IMO, dumb the broad. If you were going through some stuff, you explained to her and she could not stay with you to see you through, she ain't worth it bro. And for the fact that she dated someone else is even more insulting.
Note the guy broke up with her and not that she broke up with him which means if the guy did not leave, she would have gone deeper with him
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by richy5(m): 10:09am On May 31, 2012
cindyrella: ^^ its not sexkillz.. Just a wanna be
[size=16pt]Wanna be or what did u wrote[/size]
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Scash(f): 10:24am On May 31, 2012
Did u really say 'what did u wrote?'

@Op, I actually agree with Mynd a little, but I don't think dumping her is the best option. Talk it out wit her, let her know she hurt your feelings and try to let her understand what's going on with u n ur family.
If she doesn't understand still, and keeps complaining, life is short bro, don't let her kill u... Tell ha to go
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Ayonbobo(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2012
@mynd, dats not a fair thing to do. At least, she confessed and ask 4 forgiveness. U should be hapi dat u hav a open heart gf.
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Basildon1(m): 2:41pm On May 31, 2012
Abegi, the most important question here is DID SHE B[b]AN[/b]G DOE?! Act openminded and squeeze out this key info (if possible)

Cold truth is that guys dont date a gal they take off another guy. All dat stuff of the guy saying he cant cope cos she still loves someone else na STORY/FORMAT. The guy don chop, clean mouth now he dey return plate!

As Mynd44 noted, he freed her not the other way round!!
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by SAFO(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2012
^you guys are wicked. How do you know she's not telling the truth?

Think about it. If a woman is going to play you, why would she reveal anything in the first place. Women don't offer up information unless they can benefit from it in the future. If she was going to cheat on ol' boy I'm pretty sure she would be cunning enough not to mention any additional suitors.

Personally, I think she was just pining for attention and trying to make him jealous.

Just my 2 cents.
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Skii(m): 6:22pm On May 31, 2012
agb2011: I think here in lies ur answer

Nice one grin
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Mynd44: 6:43pm On May 31, 2012
SAFO: ^you guys are wicked. How do you know she's not telling the truth?

Think about it. If a woman is going to play you, why would she reveal anything in the first place. Women don't offer up information unless they can benefit from it in the future. If she was going to cheat on ol' boy I'm pretty sure she would be cunning enough not to mention any additional suitors.

Personally, I think she was just pining for attention and trying to make him jealous.

Just my 2 cents.
She ain't asking attention, she feels guilty and is trying to wash herself clean. She did not stick with the OP when he was down so what is her use? Abeg leave matter jorh dump the broad
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by goodman3(m): 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
She has been begging me since.....she said that it will never happen again that it was a mistake. Meehn am so confused! No one is perfect but......i doubt if i will be able to 4get this.........something tells me to continue because we all make mistakes......any contrary opinions?
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by swiftycool(m): 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2012
Op dem don nack ya babe run tongue and she still dey form innocent LMHO
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
swiftycool: Op dem don nack ya babe run tongue and she still dey form innocent LMHO
That's another way to look at it
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Onegai(f): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
Well, be honest with her. Tell her to stop begging, too much begging will hurt her in your eyes, you guys need to spend talking and deciding whether you wanna commit to the relationship, and don't ask about the sex. Ignorance is bliss. Just take things one day at a time.
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Mynd44: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
Dude the girl went and had fun with another guy, he dumped her and that was when she remembered that you still existed. Think what if the guy did not dump her? Who will she pick you or him?
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by goodman3(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
Q
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Fourcade(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2012
^oboi shine your eye wella..no be everything wey commot for her mop you go believe
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
The girl don magazine you dude
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by goodman3(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
Keep this thread alive jare
Re: Pls What Should I Do.....she Dissapointed Me! by GboyegaD(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
Jeffbaba: They were already frnds before and the dude has been toasting her for quite some time. She told me that during the four days that they dated, she didnt even see the dude and nothing happened btw them, she started avoiding the dude and snubbing him cos she still 'loves' moi. At the fourth day, the guy couldnt take all that anymore and told her that he knows that she is sad abt it and not happy abt what was goin on.......shes nt jst the type that will date two guys. Infact she had already made the decision to tell him that the next day after she said yes but they didnt see. Infact, the dude had tears in his eye when he was ending the stuff.We discussed last nyt.....and she attested to the fact that she was stupid! Omo meehn....she kept swearing on her late mother's grave to prove to me that she wasnt lying abt anytin she told me. And i believed her. We all make mistakes.....i have decided to forgive her and continue with her......fyi she is still a virgin....i was the first dude to ever kiss, romance her.....so we have settled evrytin!....she also promised that it wont happen again

All I would advise is since you know she likes company so much, you have to be willing to keep her company at all times so that she doesn't feel the need to be with someone else whom she might percieve as more caring.

(1) (Reply)

Comparing How To Make A Man And Woman Happy / Do Nigerian Women Accept Flowers As Romantic Gifts ? / She Must Love Me More Than I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.