Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance (980 Views)

'Luv Is Blind':See Pics Of Dwarf Nigerian Lawyer & His Fiance That've Gone Viral / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 10:44am On Jan 19, 2015
Goodmor all. Please advise me wisely is my first time to experience a hrt break.

Today mark 1 year I meet my (baby) as I fondly called her. I am a young guy still trying to stand on my feet, a graduate and currently doing my second degree. She is a third year student part-time. We both love each other so much that we can't stay without each other. We share everything in common. I have spend my time, energy and resource on her cus I felt am going to end up with her. Our parents are aware of our relationship except her brother. Just December last year, four suitors came to marry her and she don't like any other but me. Her family and friends keep mounting pressure on her to get married now they are coming. Just 2days ago she accepted the proposal of one of the suitors under due rest.

I prayed for her, bless her and advise her as a friend. But my mind can't just let go even though the traditional right we take place next month.

Please advise me on what to do is my first time to experience this. She still love me and have been in my house for the past four day.
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by Eberex(m): 10:49am On Jan 19, 2015
Whether we like it or not bro, its always the woman's decision at the end. If she truly love you, she will not succumb to pressure. I hate hearing this kind of stories, for real.................it gets me upset undecided

5 Likes

Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by Princecalm(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2015
If i get all this, then it means you are not financially bouyant to get married. Right.
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by adanduka: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2015
I know someone who went thru the same thing and regrets it. Tell her about the future you see for you both and tell her not to marry the guy. Does she even KNOW this guy? Fight for her hand if you truly love her. If she insists, then you have to move on and don't look back.
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by Hazardd(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2015
you didnt do the needful..
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by ArchEnemy(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2015
Eberex:
Whether we like it or not bro, its always the woman's decision at the end. If she truly love you, she will not succumb to pressure. I hate hearing this kind of stories, for real.................it gets me upset undecided
thanks Bro...its her decision
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by iceberylin(m): 11:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Just enjøy the last Sex brø...

All z well wink
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by naijaboiy: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2015
Chai!!

I wonder when some of our women/girls will learn that you don't rush to get married or get married under pressure.

You can never be happy you did undecided
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by Tymax(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2015
Bro, forget that duress nonsense. She chose to marry that guy. If she had said no, would her parents have bundled her off to the man's house? It was her decision.

She is not worth your emotions man. Look elsewhere for a truly loyal woman. angry
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by Ab025(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2015
she still luvs u my foot!!!

she has placed her desperacy for marriage ahead of u guys luv...free her abeg, God go provide ur own.
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by Nutase: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
give her belle lipsrsealed
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2015
Eberex:
crap... So she should remain when it's not certain that op will marry her? Op just go make money. That's all I have for you.
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by apparentlylaw(m): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
Gehz never finish nah ...On d day of the Traditional Marriage ...dress Up ..go and Chop Jellof rice , abacha , efo , egusi ..everytin ....if she really loved u ..she wuld ve waited for u
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by spyg1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
Some women are dogz, they don't even know what they like.

@OP, I think she was using you to pass time. Having s3X with you for the past 4days is just to console you that's all.
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by MRMICKMEN: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2015
Good for her,one day u will come up with a reason to dump her for another girl,let her go dear,years to come u will ask urself; what? did i even really saw in that girl in the first place.she will be looking older than her own mom then.
Re: He Was Dissapointed By His Fiance by jigxy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2015
Baba alaye abeg leave her alone if she really want to marry u she go resist all pressure and wait for u

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Feel If A Girl Did This To You? / Help A Nairalander Who Is Heartbroken. / Is It Bad For A Guy To Get Married To A Lady Oldee Than Him A Little?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.