Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (795829 Views)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). / How Do I Get This White Stuff Off My Face / How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by johncrosscity(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2019
Order for this product today and thank me later

Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 30, 2019
In my life there's been heartache and pain I don't know if I can face it again Can't stop now, I've traveled so far To change this lonely life. smiley
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2019
Sleek. Love the use of background and pattern! undecided
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by jbblues24(m): 12:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Use BF SUMA product
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Bamres03(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
Remove blackspot from your face with just #2000... WhatsApp me or call 08146618293 for the product, no all home remedies work
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Ngozichkwu: 8:06am On Jan 25, 2020
Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Dinah247: 9:03pm On May 22, 2022
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? by Talkshealth15: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2022
Do you know you can get affordable, quality health care with just your mobile phones?
You can even see a Dermatologist today from your phone.
On Outpost health, You can have consultations with a licensed doctors for as low as 3000 Naira, get prescribed medications which can be delivered to your door step. Get your samples for lab investigation taken by a qualified nurse in the comfort of your home, the investigation results sent to you, all at a discounted price! You don't have to skip work to be able to attend your Doctors appointment anymore, no more long waits and long queues in the hospital. And no more hospital stench! Your child is sick in the middle of the night? No worries Outpost health has got you covered!
To book for a consultation now click: https://www.outpost.health/patients to register and find a doctor who will sort out your health needs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.