Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer (11557 Views)

Would It Be A Shame If A Man Can't Cook? (PICTURES) / If Your Man Can't Describe You Like This, Please Check Yourself And CHANGE. / Help,i'm In Love With A Married Man,can't Seem To Let Go.how Do I Get Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Nobody: 1:28am On May 31, 2012
What is the best way to deal with an extremely stubborn man without coming across as a heartless b-itch?
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Nobody: 1:59am On May 31, 2012
submit to him

4 Likes

Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Nobody: 2:10am On May 31, 2012
Haba david...he's not my husband. proposed marriage but then he didn't pass my test. i want to break off completely but he won't let to. :-/

1 Like

Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Nobody: 2:16am On May 31, 2012
If you want to break off completely then tell him politely to lose your number and move on.
Or do it my way... send him a text. grin
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Nobody: 2:59am On May 31, 2012
It's becoming mortifying. i think i'll send him my dad.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by sophy09: 5:18am On May 31, 2012
Try ignoring him. Don't pick his call, don't reply his text messages and when he comes in your face politely tell me it is over and if he is aggressive, call the cops.
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by moremi2008(m): 6:20am On May 31, 2012
Can the moderators please move this to the Romance section? Thanks.
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Busybody2(f): 7:22am On May 31, 2012
I have a bigger skirt than the Moderator that you can seek shelter from to er. . .erm. . .oh dear, fancy me posting in the wrong section, I blame this NL2 and am still shocked I am not yet blind sef from this migrane-inducing fonts tongue

Sowwy Moremi, you can carry on, my one year old pickin gave me his English Comprehension homework to do for him and I was practising and I mistakenly wandered here in peace instead of the education section, so off I go cheesy

You can send me whatever love and greeting your heart is bursting at the seams to heap on my head, in another thread or section because I don't like disobeying rules and derailing threads and . . .er. . .gulps lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Tgirl4real(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2012
moremi2008: Can the moderators please move this to the Romance section? Thanks.

Na marital issue na tongue

Busybody,

Happy birthday to u... I wish you God's favour and mercy all year round. Abeg send ma cake o. kiss kiss

Sorry Miche,

Just stop responding to his calls. He will get it soon enough.

1 Like

Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by ifyalways(f): 9:21am On May 31, 2012
@Topic,a simple NO is not enough,well to me,i demand to know "why" too.I believe that to keep it very brief,clean and matured,its better to let the other party know why "you" think that seperation is the best.
Every matured person should be able to let go when given genuine reasons for a break up.

4 Likes

Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36am On May 31, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Na marital issue
Just stop responding to his calls. He will get it soon enough.

U couldn't send me Choco milo abi? Na tell am hi I wan chop! angry
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Tgirl4real(f): 10:24am On May 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U couldn't send me Choco milo abi? Na tell am hi I wan chop! angry

ID gal, I no know say na ya cabal be dat o. . . . cheesy

No worries, I go pack indomie and agege bread next tym. kiss

Make we no derail miche thread
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by AZeD1(m): 11:35am On May 31, 2012
ifyalways: @Topic,a simple NO is not enough,well to me,i demand to know "why" too.I believe that to keep it very brief,clean and matured,its better to let the other party know why "you" think that seperation is the best.
Every matured person should be able to let go when given genuine reasons for a break up.
If you ever come back to earth again i ask for right of first refusal to marry you.
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Mynd44: 12:45pm On May 31, 2012
Just keep avoiding him. Men tend to think when a woman says no, she wants to see how much effort you will put into wooing her
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by richy5(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44: Just keep avoiding him. Men tend to think when a woman says no, she wants to see how much effort you will put into wooing her
[size=16pt]No avid me me DYt[/size]
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by luckgames(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2012
michelin89: What is the best way to deal with an extremely stubborn man without coming across as a heartless b-itch?

Give him is respect
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by cowgurl: 1:22pm On May 31, 2012
IGNORE HIM!!!
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 31, 2012
Family posters are more mature and if i may say reserved. don't want those romance freaks on this thread. i'll reformulate it in a family way and post it again. :-(
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by lifestyle1(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2012
michelin89: Haba david...he's not my husband. proposed marriage but then he didn't pass my test. i want to break off completely but he won't let to. :-/

Your Test must be really difficult, What's your pass mark and why don't you allow him sit for ur post utme test ?

I guess you are still in your early 20's or probably u have got too many choice...... undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by cowgurl: 2:48pm On May 31, 2012
[quote
author=michelin89]Family posters are more mature and if i may say
reserved. don't want those romance freaks on this thread. i'll
reformulate it in a family way and post it again. :-([/quote]
Hey gurl, watch it! Even though I agree with you about some
posters in the family section being matured and all, we've gat them on
here as well.
And by the way, I ain't seeing any freaks on your thread so what the
hell are you on about huh? You were sending them an invite I guess, hope you ready to get freaky with them as well.
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by doofanc: 6:15pm On May 31, 2012
As long as he senses there's something to be gained (eg sexx --especially sexx) it will take nothing short of a restraining order to keep him away.

I'm guessing he has made considerable investment in the relationship, that could also explain his tenacity.
I just hope he's not seeing ur attitude as initial gra-gra. If you really want to show such a person the exit door in clear unequivocal terms, you may have become a 'heartless b1tch.'
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Skii(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2012
Moderator pls honor this person's thread and move it to family section, biko
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Mynd44: 6:34pm On May 31, 2012
To the Family section? I don't get
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Skii(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2012
Mynd_44: To the Family section? I don't get

michelin89: Family posters are more mature and if i may say reserved. don't want those romance freaks on this thread. i'll reformulate it in a family way and post it again. :-(

1 Like

Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by tellwisdom: 7:02pm On May 31, 2012
Which guy dey die for this female albino ?? angry angry # **Spits**
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Butoneday2(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2012
Imagine?
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Butoneday2(m): 7:48pm On May 31, 2012
But_one_day: Imagine?
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Sweetdbest: 7:49pm On May 31, 2012
The best way to deal with the situation is to take local gin- Mr. Ogogoro and now look straight into his eyes and dont laugh, he will take off. Or tell him that you just came back from marine kingdom and need to go back with him. He will take off. kiss cry
OR pretend to like him and cut off his joystick. You can try that this night.
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Piyke: 8:00pm On May 31, 2012
ifyalways: @Topic,a simple NO is not enough,well to me,i demand to know "why" too.I believe that to keep it very brief,clean and matured,its better to let the other party know why "you" think that seperation is the best.

You couldn't have said it better. Its always good to let the other party know why ur parting ways. Not doing this leaves the person wondering what is wrong with him/her

1 Like

Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by ifeci: 8:01pm On May 31, 2012
The best way to deal with the situation is to take local gin- Mr. Ogogoro and now look straight into his eyes and dont laugh, he will take off. Or tell him that you just came back from marine kingdom and need to go back with him. He will take off.
OR pretend to like him and cut off his joystick. You can try that this night.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by zangiff(m): 8:08pm On May 31, 2012
wanna deal with a man.abeg oohh
Re: When A Man Can't Take A No For An Answer by Yorisb: 8:23pm On May 31, 2012
tellwisdom: Which guy dey die for this female albino ?? angry angry # **Spits**
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

..... / Check Out What A Lady Wore To A Party ( Picture) / Funny Romantic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.