Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics (8401 Views)

Adelakun Adeoye Pushing His Spoilt Car On Road (Pics) / Wike And Ekweremadu Inspect Akpajo-woji Bridge / Fayose Inspects Dualized Awedele Road (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by SkyBlue1: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
What is being commisioned?? The thing has not even started. Talk about grasping at straws for propaganda.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Amaechi's handwork
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Adelaide2: 3:17pm On Aug 21, 2015
So Wike is from Elelenwo? Wow! I know that Elelenwo-Akpajo road like the palms of my hands. Whenever there was hold up along the East- West Road between Eleme Junction and Akpajo, I use to ply that road enroute Onne.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
Keneking:
Amaechi's handwork

How is that Ameachi handwork, you guys come online and type nonsense. The road is still under construction.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by SkyBlue1: 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Elaborate ceremony for "commissioning" of road that work has not even started on, talk about low self esteem. In the history of Nigeria how many projects have been started and not completed? Achieve first then make noise later. It seems Rivers State has reverted back to the dark old days of Odilli then. Useless propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
[.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by natas22: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
When you have a governor that has the fear of God that's when such development will start.

We don't Carr if its APC or PDP all we want is good governance by providing the basic social amenities like good roads, pipe borne water and electricity.

I see wike achieving all this.

1 Like

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by natas22: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by CSTR2: 3:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
SkyBlue1:
Elaborate ceremony for "commissioning" of road that work has not even started on, talk about low self esteem. In the history of Nigeria how many projects have been started and not completed? Achieve first then make noise later. It seems Rivers State has reverted back to the dark old days of Odilli then. Useless propaganda.
You must have sawdust for brains.
What you should be asking is why the road is still that way despite amaechi's full eight years of oil wealth.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by donc26(m): 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2015
Wke if you like build bridges in the air just to curry favour from Rivers people ahead of a possible re-run ,you will loose.constructing roads here and there wll not make those without PVC to go for it.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Pavore9: 4:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why am l seeing canopies?
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by phantom(m): 4:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Ask people in Rivers, Wike is working and stop the hatred.

Dualization of slaughter road already completed with bridge. So what makes u feel this is propaganda. Remove Sentiment and acknowledge the right thing.
who started the dualization of slaughter road....wike? shocked shocked shocked shocked na wa o!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by phantom(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pavore9:
Why am l seeing canopies?
because he wants to comission "about starting the road"
grin grin grin grin grin grin ....and rivers people have not realized they ve entered one chance......

commissioning projects that amechi thought was a waste of money and NEVER DID.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
phantom:
who started the dualization of slaughter road....wike? shocked shocked shocked shocked na wa o!!!

Government is continuity. Amaechi started and abandoned it doesn't mean Wike will let it rot since it was started by Amaechi. the question should be who is constructing the heavy bridges and about to end the road that was abandoned by who started it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by vega84(m): 4:42pm On Aug 21, 2015
Jb yeaAaaaaaa, remove that useless rcc fr that road. Nonsense coy #vegatalks
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by phantom(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Government is continuity. Amaechi started and abandoned it doesn't mean Wike will let it rot since it was started by Amaechi. the question should be who is constructing the heavy bridges and about to end the road that was abandoned by who started it.
bros amaechi abandoned nothing.stop misinforming people. "government is a continuum"....i agree 200% with you. please stick to that arguement.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by feedthenation(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why the ceremony just to get a road contruction started, why can't the ceremony be done after the contruction have been completed?
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by meforyou1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
SkyBlue1:
when has kick-starting turned to commissioning? Wack APC bitter politicians
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by holysina(m): 5:16pm On Aug 21, 2015
Skillbobralph:

Dualization of slaughter road already completed with bridge. So what makes u feel this is propaganda. Remove Sentiment and acknowledge the right thing.

guy is that slaughter road or odili road that leads to agri? i was in ph January and it was under construction, from first bank to slaughter was not motrorable even coscharis company was been flooded any time it rained, if that's the road then kudos to amaechi and wike. that elelewon road has been abandond way too long despite the fact that they is a police station they, they is always serious traffic every oil mill bcux of the state of that road and east west road
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2015
holysina:

guy is that slaughter road or odili road that leads to agri? i was in ph January and it was under construction, from first bank to slaughter was not motrorable even coscharis company was been flooded any time it rained, if that's the road then kudos to amaechi and wike. that elelewon road has been abandond way too long despite the fact that they is a police station they, they is always serious traffic every oil mill bcux of the state of that road and east west road

Not Agic. that road leads to YKC
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Nigerd(m): 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
SkyBlue1:
What is being commission?? The thing has not even started. Talk about grasping at straws for propaganda.

U GO SCHOOL AT ALL?
kick start differs from commission
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by c33b33(m): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2015
Adelaide2:
So Wike is from Elelenwo? Wow! I know that Elelenwo-Akpajo road like the palms of my hands. Whenever there was hold up along the East- West Road between Eleme Junction and Akpajo, I use to ply that road enroute Onne.

Nyesom Wike is not from Elelenwo, He is from Rumuepirikom.

I am very glad it is Julius Berger that is handling this project so I expect the road to last longer. Not the wishy- washy project of Rotimi on that road. I expect Chinda who is in the House of Rep to emulate Wike and bring home meaningful projects.

IPOB Youth
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by OboloMAN: 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
"The previous administration played politics with the
Oil Mill-Elelenwo-Akpajo, deliberately refusing to
construct the major road.

Because Elelenwo Community Massively Supported their Son Hon.Okey Chinda a core PDP community.
Amaechi refused to construct this all important Old Refinery Road.

Thank God for WIKE
SHAME ON AMAECHI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by Abagworo(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2015
Skillbobralph:

LMFAO! Which slaughter? Amaechi did Slaughter. Wike should just continue with the remaining parts from Slaughter to Garrison at least.

I wonder why all the canopies and celebration to kick start a road.

1 Like

Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by softvio(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
Adelaide2:

No sir, Wike is not from elelenwo. The present house of rep member representing Obio/Akpor is from elelenwo, and he is his close friend right from law school Hon. O.K Chinda... I experience it live and direct!
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by danbrowndmf(m): 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2015
Can wait for them to start working mhen...that potor potor sabi spoil person shoe.sad
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 4:39am On Aug 22, 2015
OboloMAN:
"The previous administration played politics with the
Oil Mill-Elelenwo-Akpajo, deliberately refusing to
construct the major road.

Because Elelenwo Community Massively Supported their Son Hon.Okey Chinda a core PDP community.
Amaechi refused to construct this all important Old Refinery Road.

Thank God for WIKE
SHAME ON AMAECHI

The Elenwo community I knew was a farmland. Today I am sure Ngwa Igbo people have flooded it to claim it as their native land.. All the Ikwere farmlands are already flooded with migrant Igbos including WOJI the forest back in the days.
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by shota(m): 4:43am On Aug 22, 2015
Skillbobralph:

My anger is , all these places are not home to Rivers people. The residents there are mainly non Rivers natives. Why is Rivers state govt not concentrating on where Rivers people live and wasting money on places non natives live ? We need Rivers villages developed.. Mennn when will that happen ? How many Rivers people live in this slaughter road ?
Re: Wike Kick-start the construction of Elelenwo-akpajo-eleme Road. pics by HopeAtHand: 5:46am On Aug 22, 2015
Shota, its like you are mad..desist from portraying your silliness on anything Ikwerre and stick to Kalabari issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aroms Aigbehi's Incompetency Award To Kate Owoko, Bayelsa Lawmaker / PDP Retains All 25 Seats In Cross River House Of Assembly / Christians Boycott Churches In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.