Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies (1078 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? / Why Guys Go After Busty Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies by Nmacherry(f): 2:16pm On May 31, 2012
I have a boyfriend who have known for 6years. We were neighbours at the same compound, before u know it we became friends. We never knew wen we took ourselves as best friends. In 2009, d story changed. D guy started havin deep feelings for me, told me he loved me, dat he did not know wen our friendship turn to !!!!!!!!! At first, i refused, lost my friend, n later accepted his request. We started dating. All these whiles, i never knew dat he was double dating. He had other girlfriends if i should say. This year i went to visit him were he stays, very far from me. Spent my money, time, strength, effort only to be told dat he is nto a relationship that he doesnt want to hurt d lady because she had sponsored him or would i say, helped him financially in terms of given him an amount of cash to his fees at school for his clearance for NYSC. He said dat he is dating a lady who is older than him and he doesnt want to leave. So i ask again, What is it with guys and older ladies?

Re: Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies by lifestyle1(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2012
Nmacherry: I have a boyfriend who have known for 6years. We were neighbours at the same compound, before u know it we became friends. We never knew wen we took ourselves as best friends. In 2009, d story changed. D guy started havin deep feelings for me, told me he loved me, dat he did not know wen our friendship turn to !!!!!!!!! At first, i refused, lost my friend, n later accepted his request. We started dating. All these whiles, i never knew dat he was double dating. He had other girlfriends if i should say. This year i went to visit him were he stays, very far from me. Spent my money, time, strength, effort only to be told dat he is nto a relationship that he doesnt want to hurt d lady because she had sponsored him or would i say, helped him financially in terms of given him an amount of cash to his fees at school for his clearance for NYSC. He said dat he is dating a lady who is older than him and he doesnt want to leave. So i ask again, What is it with guys and older ladies?

You just answered your question your self....
Re: Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies by Mynd44: 7:26pm On May 31, 2012
life_style:

You just answered your question your self....
Most times, it is a money thing
Re: Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies by Orikinla(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2012
[size=18pt]Experience still remains the best teacher.
Older women are not in a hurry and are not afraid of unwanted pregnancy.
In most cases, older women are not liabilities and are more faithful in relationship.[/size]
Re: Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies by Philipsdael(m): 10:08pm On May 31, 2012
Younger gals comes with alot of burdens n "shakara" while the older once are so caring, loving and submissive....
My younger gal hardly come to stay with me but the older one (though not yet married) she cant do without seeing or calling me every day.... She gives me ALL THAT I NEED....am so loving her....infact am missing her right now....,....the difference here is that one is soo much caring than the other.......babe hope you got it.
Re: Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies by Mynd44: 10:15pm On May 31, 2012
Older girls don't disturb you with nonsense like BIS
Re: Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2012
hmmm,its not always about the money..I happen to be one of those guys in that category..I am very very comfortable as a matter of fact and i have never asked anything from either of the 3 older ladies ive dated,id rather give than to ask..its the comfort and beauty that drives me to them.I feel so very comfortable with them,no unusual nagging,we both know the rules of the game so we play it so maturedly..i must confess its a very sweet experience THAT IS IF THE LADY INVOLVED IS EDUCATED,BEAUTIFUL,INDEPENDENT,SEXY
Re: Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies by clumsy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Because older ladies are more mature and friendly...

Re: Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Go For Older Ladies by Jayjay0(m): 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

. . . / Distance Is Turning It All Upside Down!!! / Why Most Men Don't Care To Go Home Immediatly After Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.