Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,142 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? (19137 Views)

Older Women Vs Younger Women. Guys, Which Do You Prefer? / Many Younger Women Truly Fall In Love With Older Men / Why Young Women Often Date Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Orikinla(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2012
Too much hypocrisy does more harm than good in relationships.
How many girls will admit that they indeed prefer to date older men?

As someone pointed out in response to my article on younger women who truly love older men, that "In all matchmaking ads, or websites, etc...it's always women seeking older men, or vice-versa, older men seeking younger women. Do you have any theory on why this is?"

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2012
That's simply because it's their choice. . .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Mynd44: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2012
It is what they like jorh
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2012
My guy enter badoo, all the nigerian young ladies are looking for guys with the age gap of 18 and above,they wants the men for their money,and this men want sex,so is visa,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by 195(f): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2012
^where can i find this BADOO sef

make i go there go slice undecided
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
@OP
you have to look at this issue constructively. here is what you should know:
people go about this issue for TWO different reason, A) for s[b]e[/b]xual gratification and B) for money.

- when it comes to s[b]e[/b]xual gratification, then older men seek younger women AND older women seek younger men.
- when it comes to money, younger men go for older women AND younger women go for older men.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Exponental(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2012
Maybe ladies are looking 4 READY MADE MEN n d men are looking 4 more CIVILIZE EXPERIENCED LADIES.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by MrsChima(f): 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2012
sexkillz: That's simply because it's their choice. . .

Exactly.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Pennywise(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ladies like to be adored and pampered. It takes age and maturity to understand this.

Younger men on the other hand take offence easily, are prone to fits of unprovoked sulking, morbidly jealous, are often broke and they tend to prematurely ejaculate. Fortunately or unfortunately they are usually the ones 'available'.

A wise girl is one who knows how to have the best of the two worlds.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
I was reading an article about this today, some women are prostituting themselves legally and telling me nonsense. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/sugar-daddies-cover-debts-sugar-baby-dates/story?id=16623859#.T-SY9hfx0UU

Older men seek younger women because they are perverted, younger women respond to these perversions (mostly) for monetary benefits. #thatisall
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by MrsChima(f): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
No two younger women approaches older men alike and vice versa.

Everyone has a personal reason why they are attracted to, date, marry, and befriend someone that is younger or older than them.

Generalization isn't the truth.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Pennywise(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
queensmith: I was reading an article about this today, some women are prostituting themselves legally and telling me nonsense. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/sugar-daddies-cover-debts-sugar-baby-dates/story?id=16623859#.T-SY9hfx0UU
Older men seek younger women because they are perverted, younger women respond to these perversions (mostly) for monetary benefits. #thatisall

Nigerian female hypocrisy. Classical and on-point. They never disappoint. I wont be surprised if she is married to an older man or dating one

Sexual pervasion is an issue when a man is sexually attracted to an under-aged girl (legally 18yrs to me 20). It is unfair to regard the late Ikemba a sexual pervert just bc of the age difference with Bianca
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Everyone has a personal reason why they are attracted to, date, marry, and befriend someone that is younger or older than them.

Mrs Chima lets be honest with ourselves, will you benefit a pedophile by saying he simply has his own preferences? Somewhere the line needs to be drawn. As a female (i'm hoping normal) you shouldn't be attracted to an older man, when you look at an older man do you see a potential mate? An older man should be seen as a father figure, not a partner. It's perverted to view older men in any other way. It's a perversion.

Pennywise:

Nigerian female hypocrisy. Classical and on-point. They never disappoint. I wont be surprised if she is married to an older man or dating one

Sexual pervasion is an issue when a man is sexually attracted to an under-aged girl (legally 18yrs to me 20). It is unfair to regard the late Ikemba a sexual pervert just bc of the age difference with Bianca

Don't take it personally, for one in Nigeria the perversion is allowed so you are wrong for slating my views as Nigerian female hypocrisy (especially given most of them are probably married to older men).

Sexual perversion is when someones interests deviate from societal norms or is considered unacceptable. I don't understand how fighting in a war suddenly discounts the fact that you were sexually perverted? I mean is it supposed to make up for it?
Please let us call a spade a spade and not get overly emotional on simple things, it's perverted.

I find myself having to mention that fact many times on this website, very very disturbing. . . . . .very disturbing. At least an old white man will know that he's disgusting or that he's a pervert. I don't understand why others feel the need to defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yup.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Pennywise(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
@queensmith
What u shld understand is that sex/ual pervasion is an irrelevant issue and a complete distraction from thread topic. If u are so keen to discuss sex and its many pervasions I am sure there is a thousand and one topics on NL for you.

The OP by thread title has assumed there are 2 consenting ADULTS. Why d fixation on sex/ual pervasion? Now if its abt age difference you offer no definition as to what constitute pervasion. Is it 5,10,15 or 20yrs. What if she is 40 and d man 60. What kind of perversion is that?

At d risk of sounding patronizing, I think ur posts are brilliant. But u clearly didn't think this one through bf u posted. I have a feeling u are going to meet an older man u will find irresistible. One u will never let go.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2012
Pennywise: @queensmith
What u shld understand is that sex/ual pervasion is an irrelevant issue and a complete distraction from thread topic. If u are so keen to discuss sex and its many pervasions I am sure there is a thousand and one topics on NL for you.

The OP by thread title has assumed there are 2 consenting ADULTS. Why d fixation on sex/ual pervasion? Now if its abt age difference you offer no definition as to what constitute pervasion. Is it 5,10,15 or 20yrs. What if she is 40 and d man 60. What kind of perversion is that?

At d risk of sounding patronizing, I think ur posts are brilliant. But u clearly didn't think this one through bf u posted. I have a feeling u are going to meet an older man u will find irresistible. One u will never let go.

What are you saying, the op asked a question and I answered it.
Sexual perversion is definitely relevant, very relevant. The only reason men can get away this perversion in this day and age is because of the fact that we are mainly dealing with legal ages.
It's still very much frowned upon regardless.

Personally I find it incredibly disgusting, everything about it is just sickening and pointing to the fact that these men are potential pedophiles. SO if a 50 year old is chasing a 30 year old female, the 30yo male should be chasing the 10 year olds? or wait 6 years for them to clock legal age?
That to one side, a 30 year old man has had 10 years of additional experience, doesnt it make more sense for him to share that with a woman more near his age? What exactly is he doing with a (relative) juvenile? I think it's very weird. Apart from the fact that any man more than 5 years older than me I will regard as a fatherly figure- I will never see him in that way, it's sick.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2012
The answer is Money with less stress. When i saw my 63yrs old uncle on badoo and i talked about it, some people felt i was kidding. Apparently, every lady needs a sugardaddy grin me no left out o, i be sugarbobo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Pennywise(m): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2012
queensmith:

Sexual perversion is definitely relevant, very relevant. The only reason men can get away this perversion in this day and age is because of the fact that we are mainly dealing with legal ages.

Personally I find it incredibly disgusting, everything about it is just sickening and pointing to the fact that these men are potential pedophiles. SO if a 50 year old is chasing a 30 year old female, the 30yo male should be chasing the 10 year olds? or wait 6 years for them to clock legal age?
That to one side, a 30 year old man has had 10 years of additional experience, doesnt it make more sense for him to share that with a woman more near his age? What exactly is he doing with a (relative) juvenile? I think it's very weird. Apart from the fact that any man more than 5 years older than me I will regard as a fatherly figure- I will never see him in that way, it's sick.

So 5yrs is what constitute your definition of a perverse rel bw the sexes. In other words a 26yr old asking a 20yr old out is committing a crime and ought to be jailed! That doesn't make a lot of sense now, does it?

Se/xual perversion is a serious matter. Maybe what u mean is that too wide an age diff bw couples is not a good idea and I agree. But perversion is a no and does not even come close to subject matter.

There are girls who consider all guys below 8yrs their snr retarded wanting to have nothing to do with them regardless of material benefit. These girls have got right too.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
Pennywise:

So 5yrs is what constitute your definition of a perverse rel bw the sexes. In other words a 26yr old asking a 20yr old out is committing a crime and ought to be jailed! That doesn't make a lot of sense now, does it?

Se/xual perversion is a serious matter. Maybe what u mean is that too wide an age diff bw couples is not a good idea and I agree. But perversion is a no and does not even come close to subject matter.

There are girls who consider all guys below 8yrs their snr retarded wanting to have nothing to do with them regardless of material benefit. These girls have got right too.

He probably doesnt need to go to prison but there is something very wrong. I mean would you allow your 16 year old daughter to date a 21 year old? Or even your 16 year old son? What happened to their age mates?

It's definitely a perversion to intentionally go after someone much younger/older than you. If it isn't a fetish it probably indicates some deep seated issues with childhood. The man may be trying to relive his youth? Now does that sound healthy?

Those girls have issues and need help! This is what i'm trying to say it's not normal, it's bloody weird and not in a everybody-has-their-preferences type way, in a these-girls-need-their-heads-checked-immediately way!

And material benefit is the number one factor- you will rarely find a young successful professional woman dating 500years her senior, you will rarely find an old poor man with young rich chick for a partner.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
queensmith: I was reading an article about this today, some women are prostituting themselves legally and telling me nonsense. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/sugar-daddies-cover-debts-sugar-baby-dates/story?id=16623859#.T-SY9hfx0UU

So what will you say in the case of Shade Okoya? Or Ojukwu and his wife? Abeg this thing called love sometimes id crazy and when it grabs you, you are in hot soup
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by queensmith: 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
So what will you say in the case of Shade Okoya? Or Ojukwu and his wife? Abeg this thing called love sometimes id crazy and when it grabs you, you are in hot soup

I don't actually know these people- but I'm guessing they are both young women married to very old famous men. (I know ojukwu is dead). And in a culture where transactional sexx is rampant and sexx is often traded for anything but sexx you believe these women married for love because. . . . .
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Pennywise(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2012
queensmith:

He probably doesnt need to go to prison but there is something very wrong. I mean would you allow your 16 year old daughter to date a 21 year old? Or even your 16 year old son? What happened to their age mates?

That is resentful. Equally resentful is if u are a 16yr old girl having se.x with another 16yr old boy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Claumy2(m): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2012
The theory, if you ask me, girls love money. They follow money the way monkey follows banana.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Pennywise: Ladies like to be adored and pampered. It takes age and maturity to understand this.

Younger men on the other hand take offence easily, are prone to fits of unprovoked sulking, morbidly jealous, are often broke and they tend to prematurely eja.culate. Fortunately or unfortunately they are usually the ones 'available'.

A wise girl is one who knows how to have the best of the two worlds.

GBAM.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Jun 23, 2012
queensmith:

I don't actually know these people- but I'm guessing they are both young women married to very old famous men. (I know ojukwu is dead). And in a culture where transactional sexx is rampant and sexx is often traded for anything but sexx you believe these women married for love because. . . . .

Perhaps because they have feelings for them. Some women actually prefer older men because they feel they are more secure and matured you know
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Tadup: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2012
queensmith:

how about someone like GEJ?
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Orikinla(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
you have to look at this issue constructively. here is what you should know:
people go about this issue for TWO different reason, A) for s[b]e[/b]xual gratification and B) for money.

- when it comes to s[b]e[/b]xual gratification, then older men seek younger women AND older women seek younger men.
- when it comes to money, younger men go for older women AND younger women go for older men.

I have seen many younger women going for poor older men in Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by betrani(m): 7:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
Orikinla: Too much hypocrisy does more harm than good in relationships.
How many girls will admit that they indeed prefer to date older men?

As someone pointed out in response to my article on younger women who truly love older men, that "In all matchmaking ads, or websites, etc...it's always women seeking older men, or vice-versa, older men seeking younger women. Do you have any theory on why this is?"
Why isn't the reverse the case? I believe is as a result of their selfish desires! I once asked a young lady why they; younger ladies tend to drift towards older men? This was her response; "I only date older men because they alone can remember me when making a monthly budget" Imagine the little brain in their cranium thinking this way!
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
I like older men. Maximum age difference is 10, minimum is 5 rotfl.

Don't know why.

On a topic totally unrelated to this one; Old men are so adorable tho, no attraction. But they're so adorable! Well old ppl in general are adorable.
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by 45189723(f): 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2012
old lady here looking man of any age

mail me any age is ok
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by betrani(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I like older men. Maximum age difference is 10, minimum is 5 rotfl.

Don't know why.

On a topic totally unrelated to this one; Old men are so adorable tho, no attraction. But they're so adorable! Well old ppl in general are adorable.
adorable kor! adorable ni! y not come clean wit the truth? Lie lie! Imagine a young lady dating a HIV positive, but wealthy sugar Daddy just because of brazilian hair or BB! Foolish people!
Re: Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
betrani: adorable kor! adorable ni! y not come clean wit the truth? Lie lie! Imagine a young lady dating a HIV positive, but wealthy sugar Daddy just because of brazilian hair or BB! Foolish people!

hmmm. . . . ooookayyyyyyyyyyyyy! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Do Hausa Girls Have High Sex Drive? / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.