Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet (1533 Views)

Reltel Wireless Internet Service / MTN Wireless Internet For Laptops? / How To Get Wireless Internet Access On A Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by medube(m): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2012
Hey all,

I have a contract to create a wireless network in a hotel. The hotel has 3 floors and a total of about 55 rooms. There are some other parts like the reception area, gym, conference room, terrace, swimming pool, bar, restaurant and offices that will also require the service via wireless. Each room and most of the other areas mentioned already have wall sockets with connections to a central switch for cable connection.

I have been awarded the contract to provide a decent internet link, wireless connection to the mentioned places as well as a monthly maintenance of the whole system. I'm currently tied up with so much on my hand and therefore looking to subcontract this out to interested qualified persons or company. If you are interested in handling this kindly send me a PM and I will give you my email address for further correspondence.

Cheers!
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by boyroy02: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
Pls post Ɣ☺ΰЯ e-mail address, phone number or 'pin' if U̶̲̥̅̊ ǻƦε on bb.Am waiting cuz am intrested.
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by samfibby(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
If you are in lagos, i can help you get an ISP that will give you as much as 1mb upload dedicated link. If you are outside lagos, my sub company would get you a satellite link with good throughput. contact persius,prcsnm00@gmail.com, 07025807948
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by samfibby(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
A site survey would have to be carried out to determine first b4 installation. Get in touch with me.
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by medube(m): 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
You can email me on fouad.aouad@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by trainingict: 1:42pm On Jun 02, 2012
ICT project manager and system integrator
Contact email address: trainingict@excite.co.uk
Phone: 07082375805,08033737534

This is an hybrid (wired, wireless, security and internet (wired and wireless)usage auditing and accounting projects.
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by patorini(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
i can handle it for you...08033198587
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by blackracle(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hi

I work with iSYS Technologies Ltd. We can execute the project for you at a reasonalble and affordable cost and deliver optimum results.
We'll also provide the reliable Internet connectivity for the Hotel.
You can contact me by sending your email address to 08033586504 so we can discuss more.
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by slimming: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
Great development on nairaland.
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by medube(m): 11:28am On Jun 05, 2012
Hey all,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been so up and down.

@trainingict, @patorini and @blackracle you can send me all you got on fouad.aouad@yahoo.com

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by lifestyle1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2012
Good, if you still need assistance contact me...
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by blackracle(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2012
medube: Hey all,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been so up and down.

@trainingict, @patorini and @blackracle you can send me all you got on fouad.aouad@yahoo.com

Cheers!

Just sent you an email.kindly check your inbox.
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by Whizking: 3:48am On Jun 07, 2012
LeTenor Technologies can handle it for you.
We are the representative for Talia Satellite and Telecoms in Africa. (www.talia.net)
Get in touch with me let discuss on how we can help you. We have done it in the past.

Thanks
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by infomillionaire: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2012
@ medube, you made a post and this not leave your mobile phone no so that one can contact you directly.

I av sent u a mail for like a week now, but i av not gotten any response from you.

Please contact me on 08033346461, so i can handle the job for you.

I am a professional in that field and in my mail i sent you some of my details.

my email address is vibrantgnet@yahoo.com and my mobile no is 08033346461

expecting to hear from you.
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by blackracle(m): 6:31am On Jun 16, 2012
infomillionaire: @ medube, you made a post and this not leave your mobile phone no so that one can contact you directly.

I av sent u a mail for like a week now, but i av not gotten any response from you.

Please contact me on 08033346461, so i can handle the job for you.

I am a professional in that field and in my mail i sent you some of my details.

my email address is vibrantgnet@yahoo.com and my mobile no is 08033346461

expecting to hear from you.

I'm beginning to doubt the guy cos he did not reply my mail either.And he did not even drop a phone number.

@OP...it seems the client is not in a hurry to execute the project.
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by Koolwilly(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2012
You can drop me an SMS here if you still need assistance on the job 08027285033
Re: Contract Subletting: Hotel Wireless Internet by adaorapeace: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2012
if you are in abuja my comany wil help yoou solve your issues

(1) (Reply)

The Cusor On My Laptop Disappered After Upgrading My Laptop / Just Arrived Dell Latitude E6510. Usa Used / Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.