Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,453 members, 7,861,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? (2556 Views)

Photo: Do You Think She Is Sexy Or Very Sexy? Can You Date Her? / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Cheda: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2012
Here's a story that happened just yesterday
a young friend of mine,actually went out to buy some stuffs and it was packaged in a ghana must go,and eventually got stranded near a bus park,he wasn't with his atm,all he had was his blackberry to ping and make calls,while he was making call he was shouting on the phone,
And a very beautiful charming swagged up young girl who's about 22yrs overhead his conversation,and was just staring @ him,and when he finnaly got a recharge card from a friend,for him to sell and find his square root,he walked up to 3 different people close by,they turned down the offer to buy the recharge card,and he and the girl had an eye contact,and the girl asked him,"CAN I GIVE YOU 1K?"...he xplaind a lil of what happnd,so he gav d girl N500 voucher,and she gave him 1k and they entrd thesame bus,she paid his fare,and they exchanged contacts....
this my young friend is confused could it be the girl pitied his condition,or the girl is tripping?
What should he do,go for her or just friends?

Please help him out....
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Scash(f): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2012
lol... we can't say! but whatever it is, she helped him and he should be grateful not contemplating if shez tripping or not

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by IZUKWU(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2012
Why don't you start with being friends first and see where it gets you. But sure tell her what's on your mind.
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by IZUKWU(m): 5:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
Why don't you start with being friends first and see where it gets you. But sure tell her what's on your mind. But what do you want ,is it friendship or . . . . . Go for what you want.
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by slimyem: 6:56pm On Jun 02, 2012
IZUKWU: Why don't you start with being friends first and see where it gets you. But sure tell her what's on your mind. But what do you want ,is it friendship or . . . . . Go for what you want.
+10cheesy
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
You walk up to a young girl and she helps you, and now she's tripping? God! you guys can be quite pathetic. . . .for considering that possibility!
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2012
The girl is a nice person. The guy might start out with her as friends and see what happens from there
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:53pm On Jun 02, 2012
sauer: You walk up to a young girl and she helps you, and now she's tripping? God! you guys can be quite pathetic. . . .for considering that possibility!
lol
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Exponental(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2012
Just tell ur friend 2 be careful, there is no such thing as "cheap girls", its either she is nice or she is using u 4 her own needs.
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Mcleo007(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
@OP, this no issue at all, not unless ur friend is under aged.
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Cheda: 12:07am On Jun 03, 2012
sauer: You walk up to a young girl and she helps you, and now she's tripping? God! you guys can be quite pathetic. . . .for considering that possibility!

He dint walk up to her,dint you read?
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Cheda: 12:10am On Jun 03, 2012
Mcleo007: @OP, this no issue at all, not unless ur friend is under aged.

Give an answer and not talking like person wey overmaturity dey disturb, grin
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Cheda: 12:17am On Jun 03, 2012
Scash: lol... we can't say! but whatever it is, she helped him and he should be grateful not contemplating if shez tripping or not

He's really grateful,he even wanted to credit her,she dint accept...but don't forget,he might be hurting her feelings,if she's actually tripping and expecting him to make a move,and he's just acting numb.
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by mrbans1: 12:20am On Jun 03, 2012
I fink she pityed d guy...and also admirred his charistma..cos despite the guy needed help and had a ghana must go bag next to him...a pretty lady voiced out(saying pls can I give u 1k) wanting to help inexcess...peeps wat do u fink
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by mykejones(m): 2:08am On Jun 03, 2012
Plain pity. Dnt sweat it,and dnt waste ur time on it.
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jun 03, 2012
"Who is Myke Jones? Who? Myke Jones!" grin grin grin grin

sry. grin
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by mykejones(m): 9:07am On Jun 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin: "Who is Myke Jones? Who? Myke Jones!" grin grin grin grin

sry. grin
lolz..mSdArkSkIngrin grin grin
It's 'Mykejones'...nt 'Myke Jones'!
Mornin2u!
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Mynd44: 9:20am On Jun 03, 2012
MsDarkSkin: "Who is Myke Jones? Who? Myke Jones!" grin grin grin grin

sry. grin
Lol
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by mykejones(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lol
Dude. What's funny
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by bknight: 9:46am On Jun 03, 2012
Even if she's tripping, it might be delusion to think she immediately expects ur friend to ask her into a relationship already when d total strangers just met yesterday? But from d story, he stands a good chance with her.

Don't be too sure/confident, since he doesn't know anything abt hern, let ur friend meet her at least once more for a drink, get to find out more abt themselves. He jst might find enough turn-offs to want nothing more than being friends undecided
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Mynd44: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2012
mykejones:
Dude. What's funny
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Ibangap(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2012
sorry o, but dont pity come because of affection? Jus askin sha.
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Mynd44: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2012
Ibanga p: sorry o, but dont pity come because of affection? Jus askin sha.
But not affection translate to having a relationship
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Ibangap(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2012
Mynd_44:
But not affection translate to having a relationship
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Adeks(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
My advice is he shouldn't bother himself with the idea of her tripping... besides, cant people do good for doing good's sake these days Please let him just appreciate what she has done for him and remain friends with her. If she's actually tripping for him, he'll know with time... i think it's too early for that smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Konnektions146(m): 3:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
he shoudl zero his mind on the tripping or pity issues, let him just get acquainted de more and be de best of friends and everythin will fall into place if its meant to be, cos yur friend may try to rush and de lady perceive it in a different light and that may mar de friendship,

he should take it easy
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by pendo89(f): 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
Didn't they exchange contacts?
well then wait and see what happens to them after.It's too early to guess, plus I see no probs if she triped or not.
People meet under many circumstances.
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Mynd44: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
She might be a compassionate person naturally (some people still are) and she might like the guy (which I Doubt) only time can tell.
I was coming back from school one day when a girl came to me that she was coming from the east (nnsuka) and that she need money to get home cos she was broke. I checked the money on me and saw that I had 1200 if which 200 will get me home and so I gave her the 1000. Will you now say I was tripping for her?
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Azedplus(m): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
§o many matured posts ..... i think its too early τ̅☺ presumed she's tripping, τ̣̣ђё guy should just start with being friends
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
So many matured posts, then I guess its time to derail then
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Cheda: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
pendo89: Didn't they exchange contacts?
well then wait and see what happens to them after.It's too early to guess, plus I see no probs if she triped or not.
People meet under many circumstances.

Confam talk @pendo
Re: Do You Think She Pitied Him Or She Triped For Him?? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
mykejones:
lolz..mSdArkSkIngrin grin grin
It's 'Mykejones'...nt 'Myke Jones'!
Mornin2u!

Lol I was making fun of the rapper Mike Jones.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. / She spends on him / How To Be A Good Side Chick. :-*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.