Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. (2581 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies / Advice To Ladies, Especially Those In Their Twenties... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by solbil: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2012
there is this lady i really want. i asked her if we could find time to talk and she told me she has got no time at that point. i forgot to collect her contact. the next time we met i asked if we could talk and she said she was going to sign her course form. i said ok but she has to give me her number. she said no she will take mine instead that she would call me. i gave my number to her, i waited and she did not call. that evening, she came around the class where i was studying looking for a place to sit. when she looked my way (and i believe she saw me) she immediately wore a kind of look in her face which i interpreted as 'oh this boy again!' do you think she already knows what i am trying to get? becos i have not told her i love her. i only asked if we could be friends which she agreed. she is about 1.5 feet taller than me (i get embarrassed by that too to be honest) do you think she is a bit disappointed that i am not quite the boy she wants hence she acts this way? help me understand her. as ladies, put yourselves in her shoes and explain her psychology to me. whats your advice to me?
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by slimyemm: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
she's not into you!
Free her and face your books!cheesy
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Sapphire86(f): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
Guy she aint feeling u and ur constant chit chat is bugging n boring her! Wen a lady declines giving u her no and asks 4 urs instead, dats a red flag. Its a no no. Used 2 do dat 5yrs now i just say i aint interested. Just let her be.
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2012
I hate to say this, but she isnt interested. Move on¤
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Amya(f): 11:50pm On Jun 19, 2012
I believe she thinks you're a small boy. I think so too. ( No offense)
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by solbil: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2012
thanks. its heart breakingand difficult to accept. but thanks for the responses. with this, i doubt it if i would want to get close to a woman any more
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 20, 2012
solbil: thanks. its heart breakingand difficult to accept. but thanks for the responses. with this, i doubt it if i would want to get close to a woman any more

Aww, don't be discouraged. cheesy
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by solbil: 12:15am On Jun 20, 2012
Amya: I believe she thinks you're a small boy. I think so too. ( No offense)
its ok. i asked for your honest opinion so its ok if you say yours. i just turned 24 i dont know if you still see that as a small boy? well she is my first attempt
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by pharmking: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2012
Move on man. she is not interested.
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by solbil: 12:51am On Jun 20, 2012
Yield:

Aww, don't be discouraged. cheesy

you do not understand it. i have kept myself to this moment thinking the one i love so much will deserve me new. i did this despite all the factors pushing me to break my vow. it wasnt so simple dealing with those factors. now i have found the one i feel for and she has shown me the "red flag" as a poster puts it. this will surely affect my confidence in 'if i ask, i will get'. the next time i face a woman, i will not be able to help thinking that she is also going to show me the "red flag".
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 20, 2012
solbil: [b]she is about 1.5 feet taller than me (i get embarrassed by that too to be honest) do you think she is a bit disappointed that i am not quite the boy she wants hence she acts this way? [/b]help me understand her. as ladies, put yourselves in her shoes and explain her psychology to me. whats your advice to me?
i don't think you're a small boy, i think you're just sweet and haven't learnt how to be a jerk yet. I think you should try a different route. Stop asking for her number and genuinely try to be a friend for the main time.

1 Like

Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Isaactop9(m): 1:29am On Jun 20, 2012
solbil: you do not understand it. i have kept myself to this moment thinking the one i love so much will deserve me new. i did this despite all the factors pushing me to break my vow. it wasnt so simple dealing with those factors. now i have found the one i feel for and she has shown me the "red flag" as a poster puts it. this will surely affect my confidence in 'if i ask, i will get'. the next time i face a woman, i will not be able to help thinking that she is also going to show me the "red flag".
frm ur idea i see u are a kind looking guy with no bad intention. Bro i feel ur pain. All i will advise u to do is to move on because she is not the only gal. Face ur book
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 20, 2012
solbil: you do not understand it. i have kept myself to this moment thinking the one i love so much will deserve me new. i did this despite all the factors pushing me to break my vow. it wasnt so simple dealing with those factors. now i have found the one i feel for and she has shown me the "red flag" as a poster puts it. this will surely affect my confidence in 'if i ask, i will get'. the next time i face a woman, i will not be able to help thinking that she is also going to show me the "red flag".

My previous comment was made to encourage you. We all face disappointments. How and whether you choose to get up is in your hands. Your self-fulfilling prophecies ( "this will surely affect my confidence....," "the next time i face a woman, i will not be able to help thinking that...." ) might just come to pass, because you're already giving yourself a bad rep and predicting experiences you haven't even had yet. She’s not interested. Move on.
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by africagirls: 4:27am On Jun 20, 2012
well i guess it'sso obvious that she's really not interested to you..I guess she is irratated everytime he saw you.
That's a sad truth but you can move on anyways there'salot of girls out there.. smiley
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Mynd44: 6:41am On Jun 20, 2012
She is not into you so just go about your normal activities
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by solbil: 7:02am On Jun 20, 2012
thanks to you all. in my best interest, i will have forget her. it will help me salvage the liltle respect i have for myself
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2012
Dude, u need to grow some ballz! No gurl will fall for a guy that can't exhibit confidence. U sound like a timid guy andif this is how u address ladies, ure not likely to get one anytime soon.

Ur keepin yourself for the one you love wasn't a wrong decision, u jus need to up your gane and b confident in yourself. Be a good orator, take things easy and be friendly with them ladies, you wouldn't have problems wit chics any more All the best!.
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 20, 2012
op,that girl want to look into her books and not you.
My advice:look into your books and make a good grade rather than prying a lady to kill her future with your philandering nature.
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by solbil: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2012
Crown Prince: op,that girl want to look into her books and not you.
My advice:look into your books and make a good grade rather than prying a lady to kill her future with your philandering nature.
by this, i just felt like i am a bad and unserious boy. btw my grade is far above hers
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Murphy7h4: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2012
Thanks a lot[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Jaykizz(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2012
solbil: its ok. i asked for your honest opinion so its ok if you say yours. i just turned 24 i dont know if you still see that as a small boy? well she is my first attempt
U dint go bout it d right way den. It's beta to retreat 4 nau bt let her b seein u around lafin n playin wit fwendz yl u snub her completely. U'd c dat she'l stat focusin on u n by den, it'l al boil down to if u r stil nterestd.

1 Like

Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Rocktation(f): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2012
There is no such thing as applying to be friends with an opposite gendered individual, or anybody even. Just be friends already, if you wanna. Telling her officially that you want to be friends with her just seems like you want something more (which i know of cos, that you do).
And she doesn't feel like reciprocating (for now maybe) so......
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by pendo89(f): 11:42am On Jun 20, 2012

aaaw now u make me wanna cry.

But hey look here.You made ONE BIG ASSUMPTION! Why assume she's not taken?
She could be acting that way because she has a guy u know.
The other thing,stop trying too hard if you want to impress a lady. You may have succeeded in melting her heart but she's playing hard.
Stay off now cz uv already left a mark and concentrate on ur stuff.If she likes you, trust me she will bring herself to you using all means possible.
And please dont claim to have 'found the one'when you haven't even started! True Love is reciprocal.
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by IZUKWU(m): 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2012
TRUE LOVE IS RECIPROCAL.#SINGING#
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2012
Does she have to say it to ur face that u suck
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Jayboy124: 1:03pm On Jun 20, 2012
Shollypopz:
i don't think you're a small boy, i think you're just sweat and haven't learnt how to be a jerk yet. I think you should try a different route. Stop asking for her number and genuinely try to be a friend for the main time.

I think he should try and be friends with other girls. He doesn't sound like he knows enough about females.

Then when you say first attempt, is it first attempt at collecting a girl's number or first attempt at 'wooing' a lady?

People like you are usually sweet honest guys. And being friends first works best for guys like you. Move on to other girls, starting off as friends first. And don't become friends and get stuck on the friends zone longer than you should.
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Mynd44: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2012
Cant some guys just read the hand writing on the damn wall?
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by dealordea(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2012
Pathetic bro!! U are getting it hard on the laDy geez and please just free her, she does like you but she feeling insecure with your height which clearly says, short people are troublesome, find someone else around your height rather than a lady, who will always suck up a face with that short man attitude face
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by jaybee3(m): 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2012
She wants you to concentrate more on your studies so you can make something outta ya life bro. no offence
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by Phrankin(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
solbil: thanks. its heart breakingand difficult to accept. but thanks for the responses. with this, i doubt it if i would want to get close to a woman any more
Amya, you're correct. He's just proven it, he's a small boy.
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by chiomasms(f): 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2012
she doesn't want u but
u can still be persuasive
and try more she may change
her mind
Re: Pls Explain Her To Me. I Want To Hear From Ladies Especially. by BrutusOj(m): 2:01pm On Jun 20, 2012
Am not a girl,but stil wana advice u..u just av to stop pressing her much..if u realy like her,let her be for a while,let her see u with oda girls,she wu see dat oda gals like u n she wu start giving u attention,cos gals like competition,let it not be dat she is d only girl dat u av d corage to ask out or intend to ask out..let her get jealous.mean while ur study shud be ur priority in school

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies...what would you do if your man tells you that he is leaving? / Your Type Of Man/ Woman? Time To Make Single Romance Landers Couples :D / Ladies See Me As A Sex Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.