Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience (23705 Views)

Photos: Voters Card Of GEJ, Patience, Buhari And Aisha / Nigerians Will Decide UNILAG/MAU’s Name Change - Senator Gbenga Ashafa / Wole Soyinka Opposes UNILAG/MAU Renaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by rush2mac(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
From what i can deduce from dis pix, GEJ did nothing wrong in re-christianing UNILAG,the students look barbaric,hence the name MAU or MALU is well deserved.fulani cattles!!
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by carlos86: 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
...and this is supposed to be funny?Jesters
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Lakkay: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
ACM10: The inscription on the placard iz not a joke itz simply an insult. Though I'm not a fan of Jonathan, but I can observe that insultz from folkz at western part of the country iz gettin overboard

How can you tell that the guy is not in fact a Northerner/Easterner/Southerner who lives/Schools in the West? People tend to conclude wrongly that all the protesters are Yorubas/SWners. I doubt it if the proportion of SWners/Yorubas among the protesters exceed 50%. Even the vociferous UNILAG ASUU chairman who seem to be one of the arrowheads of the oppostion is a SSner.
Besides, insult is derived in the same way respect and adulation are earned.

1 Like

Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Lakkay: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
ACM10: The inscription on the placard iz not a joke itz simply an insult. Though I'm not a fan of Jonathan, but I can observe that insultz from folkz at western part of the country iz gettin overboard
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Lakkay: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
betrani: Correct man! I suggest u start callin ur school UNIMA! .i.e in full designation start from the back to front! It would stil be Moshood abiola university! But the short shld be UNIMA with som swag!

Lacasera and Aresacal is not the same thing despite having same package, qty, staff etc. The singular act of name change could kill the product completely. Such is the influence of name/brand.

1 Like

Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
hardeyincah:
Seun u should't have allowed dis on our dear wall.. He's still d president of Nigeria.... A whiteman will never do dis on an international view

oluwaseun osewa or wat eva u call urself. Its a pity hw u r using urself as a demonic tool in d hands of dis clueless and uninformed chenanigans, all becos of d little e-money dia online time accrues for u. U wouldnt want ur own father to b thrashed d way people use ur media to blasphem against GEJ.
Get ur moderators to seive dis kinda shit off, before it smells out in public.
Though am sure u wont allow such wen a no-nonsense Buhari coms into power.
But since it has com to insulting peoples father via ur media, and u keep quiet because of ur e-money, i hereby put it to u dat ur own worthless father is child of of a thousand fathers. An offspring of a harlot. So u also know who u r. A BASTARD!
Leave GEJ alone!!
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by DDN: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
novaman: Everyone has freedom of association, some people don't understand where GEJ got it all wrong, if without due consultations with the stakeholders (NASS, Unilag current and ex student, LASG, the LAG Council of OBAS) and he simply just woke up one morning to change the name, then he has laid a bad precedent, a future president who doesn't feel MKO deserved anything will simply just change the name to something else, but if things are done with the right consultations, no amount of power can change it. We do not want someone to wake up one morning to say Nigeria deserve a name change, and simply call Nogolia, we should be careful with the way we love the enemies of our enemies, it might hunt us later.

I think they said that he who pays the piper detects the tune. LASG my foot.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Lakkay: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
betrani: speculations u shld'nt forget are possibilities too!

Everything/Anything is possible. Sound decisions should lean towards facts and not conjectures.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by DDN: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
novaman: Everyone has freedom of association, some people don't understand where GEJ got it all wrong, if without due consultations with the stakeholders [b](NASS, Unilag current and ex student, LASG, the LAG Council of OBAS) [/b]and he simply just woke up one morning to change the name, then he has laid a bad precedent, a future president who doesn't feel MKO deserved anything will simply just change the name to something else, but if things are done with the right consultations, no amount of power can change it. We do not want someone to wake up one morning to say Nigeria deserve a name change, and simply call Nogolia, we should be careful with the way we love the enemies of our enemies, it might hunt us later.

i think the say, he who pays the piper detects the tune. the LAG Council of OBAS my foot.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by obyikye(f): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2012
Revolva:

Well a PHd holder that is more confused than a young man that is not even sure of his first degree who is worse?
. Let him get to GEJ level, lead Nigeria for 1year then we know who's more confused.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Lakkay: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

oluwaseun osewa or wat eva u call urself. Its a pity hw u r using urself as a demonic tool in d hands of dis clueless and uninformed chenanigans, all becos of d little e-money dia online time accrues for u. U wouldnt want ur own father to b thrashed d way people use ur media to blasphem against GEJ.
But since it has com to insulting peoples father via ur media, and u keep quiet because of ur e-money, i hereby put it to u dat ur own worthless father is child of of a thousand fathers. An offspring of a harlot. So u also know who u r. A BASTARD!
Leave GEJ alone!!

Easy mate. To be fair to him (Seun), if he were to be biased your post would have been blocked. I know say u dey vex but try temper am.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by maskara01: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
It only tells us one thing, the quality of graduates we gonna have in 2-3 years time. Mind u, even if most people are not happy with the name change, it is very important for us to define our battles before going to war. Ask me, does calling Mr President names change anything? The last time I Checked NO! When u call GEJ a fool that's makes the caller a Bigger fool for Voting him into power at first. Greviances should be shown properly not the way unilag students have demonstrated so far. If u are not okay with name change simple go to court and don't act like muroons...am sure the guy felt cool with himself carry that cardboard? I wish he had a standing mirror to look. You all call the senate, ask yourself who funds the school? When last has UNILag students or Nigerian students in General gone on protest over sadistic Lecturers that turn themselves to demi-gods in schools today that even th VC is scared to talk to them? 40% or more of those protesting students protesting will leave that school and will never see N300,000 till they die! Some won't even own a company till they die, some will never own a house and some don't even know what the future holds for them like the daunce that carried the placard. Like I said.... Goto court and contest it....finaly iidentify ur battle.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by FlyboyZee: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
akthedream: Lagosian did not protest against Fashola,cos knew he was a listening Governor and more intelligent than Oga Joe...atleast the whole sacked Doctors have been recalled..
It is very pathetic how you reason. BRF sacked Doctors for an industrial dispute and the next thing? you are applauding him for recalling them back to work. Its a pity that your understanding of labour relations is as myopic as the kind of education you have received
akthedream: abi u never hear for ur under developed village?
from your over-developed mega city. Mu he he! Mu he he!! Mu he he!!!
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by FlyboyZee: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
betrani: u make sense die! Nor mind these Agberos!
Thank you my brother.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by kennytidistar(m): 4:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
these guys are hired protester the OPC hails jona and want him to do more who are the student inthe first place? they are yet nothing only few of them who gain admission through direct entry will posses ND just few they are not even sure of their degree now the question of character comes in are these student morally qualify to be awarded a degree?
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by FlyboyZee: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
scribble: Shocked at the dull nature of your response. The fact is young Nigerians never had any government policies from OBJ that oppressed the YOUTH like GEJ's anit-masses policy of fuel subsidy removal and the MAULAG.
First , Let me thank you for the insult.
Like you observed, OBJ never had any policies that oppressed the youth, but did you by anyway hear any thing like "Your policies do not have human face" during the OBJ (mal)administration? His Minister for Agriculture, Dr. Audu Ogbeh had to be shown the way out of the cabinet because he (Ogbeh) told his boss (OBJ) that Nigerians are suffering too much from his policies and as such should try to put a human face to his policies. I guess you were not in nigeria then or most probably you were in the moon preparing to come down with Apollos II. SMH at you.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
I pity this guy, He could be charged to court for Insulting the First Family and even jailed............ This is Nigeria where everything is possible.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by yangzhen76: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Good point
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by FlyboyZee: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
scribble: OBJ is more of a shrewd tactician

"Shrewd"? or "wicked and full of vendetta". If we put this to a poll, it will mightily surprise you that your precious OBJ would be identified with the latter rather than the former.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by FlyboyZee: 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
scribble: his policies affected the few, not the Youth (70% of the population). You do understand that a lot of these youth are not medical doctors yet, just unemployed and angry and broke.

Your OBJ's policies of total infrastructural decay and selective (mal)administration of justice combined with the introduction of the culture of impunity took Nigeria 50 years backwards. Now, my beloved NL'ders, did his (OBJ's) (mal)administration affect only children and the aged (30% according to your statistics, wherever you got that from?)? Its like I am missing something here, It's like the youths (70% of Nigerians, according to your information) were all out of the country, not yet born, properly and gainfully employed, rich (made) or were all medical doctors when your Egba cousin held sway as the Head of Government in Nigeria.
Take Your Time o!!! God is watching.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by malc619(m): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
gboss4sure: I pity this guy, He could be charged to court for Insulting the First Family and even jailed............ This is Nigeria where everything is possible.

Is the name of the First family "Mr No Shoe"...

By the way, who is "Mr No Shoe"

Tinubu

Obasanjo

Who
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by FlyboyZee: 5:15pm On Jun 03, 2012
scribble: Yet GEJ and the corrupt few keep getting rich. Until recently young NIgerians never knew just how corrupt government was. But social media has made everyone know that President Jona uses 3 million to chop cassava daily.

Did your "righteous" OBJ tell you how much they were spending on food per day in the state house when he was president?
Did your "clean" Yar'Adua after declaring his assets declare how much he intends to spend on food per day in the state house?
Now, here is a president declaring what has been proposed by people working under him for food per day for all to peruse and see for themselves what people (Nigerians) working for the Government are up to, and then you use it against him. If he (GEJ) had behaved like your Egba uncle and the others and decide not to declare that item in the budget, would have been strutting your snout about?

Now take this home, go to the Government House of your home state and ask your Governor to declare how much they have budgeted for food per day. Do that, then come to NL and lets see how you can open your mouth and talk.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by FlyboyZee: 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
scribble: And Madueke's son uses private jet. Then there's the N 155 billion scam.

Yet NYSC is not paid , even though there are many more martyrs amongst them than the political class.

Mister, How come we have not been seeing GMGs on the floor of the Senate or House of Reps?
This is simply because it died with the exit of your kinsman. Did anyone in the House at one time or the other hear any thing like the Haliburton scandal or the Siemen's bribery case? LOL. Was it GEJ that was at the middle of it? If like defend your bribe-bribe and thief-thief brother.
What did your OBJ do about NYSC Martyrs (those that died in road accidents, boat mishaps, communal clashes, etc) before and during his time?
My brother if you don't know, SHUT UP! Almighty God is watching.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by ziccoit: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

Leave GEJ alone!!

How could you forget so soon that the same SEUN you are bashing now favoured only GEJ against opposition during the last elections? Search Aisha2 if you don't understand this.
Those with sterling performance are not insulated from your so called 'insult' no to mention this total rundown of a president. Let GEJ resigns if he doesn't want to be challenged.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by member479760: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
The student in that photo is senseless just as the retardeen, he can as well post something more sensible to express is feeling.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by FlyboyZee: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
scribble: Also do remember that the South-south did protest under the GEJ/Yaradua administration. They turned terrorists actually until bones were thrown to them.

Is that why your kinsmen are joining, instigating and encouraging some deluded never-will-do-good sect that is pursing an agenda that is not even clear and profitable even to them?
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by FlyboyZee: 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
scribble: The South-west is not blowing anything up, they are engaging in peaceful protest which is a constitutional and inalienable human right that they understand.
You see the South-west has knowledge because our leaders built us universities, and did not loot on the scale of the Ibori's Uduaghans, Akpabio's and Orji Kalu's of the world.

What is the use of education, if it cannot translate to development.?
I have said it many times on this forum that the education the South West claims to have, is rather acting like an albatross rather than a trigger for their development. I would rather belong to a society with little or no education, but high level of reasoning, development and good per personal income than one that is full of professors with very high level of poverty and little or no development at all to show for all that (wasted) education.

Well, its a pity that South Western states are so impoverished that their Governors won't even see enough funds, talk much of loot. Abi una don see somebody wey dey steal air?
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by FlyboyZee: 5:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
scribble: Shocked at the dull nature of your response. The fact is young Nigerians never had any government policies from OBJ that oppressed the YOUTH like GEJ's anit-masses policy of fuel subsidy removal and the MAULAG.

OBJ is more of a shrewd tactician, his policies affected the few, not the Youth (70% of the population). You do understand that a lot of these youth are not medical doctors yet, just unemployed and angry and broke.

Yet GEJ and the corrupt few keep getting rich. Until recently young NIgerians never knew just how corrupt government was. But social media has made everyone know that President Jona uses 3 million to chop cassava daily. And Madueke's son uses private jet. Then there's the N 155 billion scam.

Yet NYSC is not paid , even though there are many more martyrs amongst them than the political class.

Also do remember that the South-south did protest under the GEJ/Yaradua administration. They turned terrorists actually until bones were thrown to them.
The South-west is not blowing anything up, they are engaging in peaceful protest which is a constitutional and inalienable human right that they understand.
You see the South-west has knowledge because our leaders built us universities, and did not loot on the scale of the Ibori's Uduaghans, Akpabio's and Orji Kalu's of the world.

In general, please next time don't come to a public forum to spew shiite? Some of us are really learned and well-schooled, though we are not from your so-called well and highly-educated good-for-nothing poverty-stricken SW and we have been around for longer than you think. One other thing, don't forget we all live(d) in Nigeria and have observed with dismay how past leaders have run down our country into this sorry state we are grappling to survive from. Guy! leave this matter, we don wise up.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by lepasharon(f): 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
can someone explain by wat he means by no shoe!?
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by guonno: 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
This boy must be a yoruba boy.
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by guonno: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
THIS BOY MUST BE A YORUBA BOY!
Re: Funny UNILAG/MAU Protest Poster On GEJ & Patience by iykak47: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
'Mr no shoes' bekee gbakwaa oku, look at his lip, by their lips you shall know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A’court Upholds Ambode’s Victory, Fines Agbaje / PDP Will Transform Nigeria In 2019 – Atiku Abubakar / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.