Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? (16215 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
Felixalex: HOW KONJI WANT KILL ME WHEN D COLLECTIONS SENDS CHICKS 2MY HSE ALL D TYM?

U want the bros to buy ur idea.
He is tripping already.
Acidtalk, dont add dis to ''my things''!
Slimyem wouldnt want that!
LOL
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: whether it is male-ruggedness or laziness,it doesnt matter.I,(slimyem) dont like all too tidy guys.
Simple.
Now,what else were you yapping about?

Scared of a player?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
acidtalk:

You don't have a house but own a car?
Please tell me you are living with your parents. If otherwise is the case, then you need some spiritual cleansing through 1,000 strokes of my holy pankere.

Are u serious or being childsish.......
Comment reserved!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2012
ifihearam: @acidtalk

One question abeg
Na ur rented apartment u dey advertise abi na ur built house?

Anyone...so far the ''my things'' are not rented.
Man pikin must start from somewhere!
Shuooooooh!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
rokiatu: Usually I am impressed most by the kitchen. When a guy kitchen is clean, then hey he's a neat and clean guy.

And if not, the guy is dirty and dreary!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
Jayhexx: ...weda al ya lyk it or nt..wel arangd home atracts ladys alot.,i dnt lyk invitin dem 2my houz coz dey ar tryna turn me in 2 a playa...once dey kum dey dnt wana liv.

Player!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
The_Matrix: My T.V grin Its a 100 inch Turbo Injector LCD with built in PS3, toilet and bathroom, refrigerator and kitchen manifold. It has a 10 loader blu ray disc player. My lady saw it and proposed to marry me grin grin grin

The gel go even tell u sey make u no worry abt bride price.
She go swear for her parents if they yarn dross!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by chux76(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: whether it is male-ruggedness or laziness,it doesnt matter.I,(slimyem) dont like all too tidy guys.
Simple.
Now,what else were you yapping about?

U be proper durty gal
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Tinyemeka(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
ayobase:

Cant add or subtract!
According to Slimyem, to be a better player, u should leave somethings untidy....like u mentioned above.
It gives the lady a sense of contribution to ''homekeeping''

Hmmmm... Housekeeping huh? Ok. I get. But would every visiting lady be in the mood for a bit of housekeeping?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by slimyem: 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2012
chux76:

U be proper durty gal
and you are a specially classified mad man!
#fact!#

1 Like

Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by chux76(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
slimyem: and you are a specially classified mad man!
#fact!#

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain u?
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 11:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
chux76:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E pain u?

Agbaya! If na you shey e no go pain you?

Badt boy.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by winiberry: 6:45am On Jun 05, 2012
Jor I can b impressed nt tripped or fallin in love......nt all guys r marriage materials so y wuld I stress my head 2 start tinkin of settlin wen d guy is nt worth d try evn if his house is gold plated........
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by deavicky(m): 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
ayobase:

Comment reserved!
ayobase:

Comment reserved!
i av two cars but i don't an apartment. i'm live in my cars with my good air fresher
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by deavicky(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
oboy which kind talk be this.i'm not staying with my perents i said my car that is where i live.
acidtalk:

You don't have a house but own a car?
Please tell me you are living with your parents. If otherwise is the case, then you need some spiritual cleansing through 1,000 strokes of my holy pankere.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by enupdates(f): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
So you are hanging your marriage proposal on your apartment and you are not running already. Soon you will come here with a story
hahahahahaha....u can imagine. God forbid, if something happens in the future and you dont have an apartment anymore,talkless of sophisticated gadgets,what would happen? Your thought is as good as mine.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Pennywise(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2012
Did I tell u guys I have a bar to die for? I got a pix of Bill Gates bar and decided to improve on it.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by denny4ril: 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
Kitchen, kitchen, kitchen.. Babes at times do judge a potential husband from a player boyfriend from his cooking skills
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by Pakavy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
slimyem:
You already have a stereotyped idea.don't you?
Now,why will i want to change that?
nope!bt i guez u myt if u try hard.
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
deavicky: oboy which kind talk be this.i'm not staying with my perents i said my car that is where i live.

Sorry! I didn't get that.
Naija never improve like yankee wey people dey live for caravan.

If someone tries it her, they will say the person is now ma*d
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
deavicky: i av two cars but i don't an apartment. i'm live in my cars with my good air fresher

Its nice......
Everybody with his/her plan.
I could do d same!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 1:06am On Jun 06, 2012
ayobase:

Its nice......
Everybody with his/her plan.
I could do d same!

For naija abi for where

If in Lagos - na OPc go come flog you call you thief

In Anambra- those guys go come kidnap you and your car.

In Kaduna - Just pray you don't park your car near a church especially on a sunday, because Boko Haram aint smiling oh!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by ayobase(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2012
acidtalk:

For naija abi for where

If in Lagos - na OPc go come flog you call you thief

In Anambra- those guys go come kidnap you and your car.

In Kaduna - Just pray you don't park your car near a church especially on a sunday, because Boko Haram aint smiling oh!
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
denny4ril:
Kitchen, kitchen, kitchen.. Babes at times do judge a potential husband from a player boyfriend from his cooking skills
Re: Guys What Part Of Your House Impresses Your Ladies The Most? by acidtalk: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
#OnlyRealGuysHaveGreatTaste.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accessories That Would Make HER More Romantic / Before Going Raw Into Her, Do This And Thank Me Later (graphic Adult Pic) / My Experience With A Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.