Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga (1445 Views)

Things Guys Do That Turns Me Off. / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by asewo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
Just got back from my third trip to the UK in 5years on vacation.
I met this girl on twitter about a ago and we have maintained a cordial relationship.
I got to know her friends too via the same social media and we got talking, and i like one of them Ronke she is cute trust me really a goddess.
So it happened that i got to England sometimes last month and we hooked up about 3 of them, they ask me to take them on shopping and i couldnt fall my hand as a sure 9ja boy...
They said they had an all white party that night so they need white jacket, so we went to westfield and before i could say jack my bill was 450£.
I managed to pay for it with a very terrifying look on my face. This girls dint stop there they wanted lunch and at the end we were on 55£ lunch....I purposely stayed off the party cos i dint have cash to blow i am just an hustling 9ja guy...
Ok this is the part that vexes me, we hanged out about twice and nothing physical happened with any of them... and they still wanted me to pay for there hair about 100£ each for 4 of them and take them to Wixkids show cos they believe i am still in London ...
Pls can i eva get interest on what i have expended already?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by 2goodbobo(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
Akuya like you. Them put gun for you head when them ask you to take them out for shopping?

1 Like

Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2012
Welcome to London! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hit me up next time when you're dealing with the needy naija chics in London.. I know their game, and I know how you can get their pum for free without giving out a penny.. You play the game, g - don't let the game play you..

Show the cash, but NEVER spend it.. cool

1 Like

Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by asewo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
shymmex [color=#006600][/color]oshey brother mi...... i just dey Jand 3weeks i no Lamba ... me king of Woman for Calabar
Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
A so as a sure Naija boy you still got maga(ed)? Classic

2 Likes

Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by Killz1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is a serious case of Maga Mugu. . .
Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by luckgames(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
asewo: Just got back from my third trip to the UK in 5years on vacation.
I met this girl on twitter about a ago and we have maintained a cordial relationship.
I got to know her friends too via the same social media and we got talking, and i like one of them Ronke she is cute trust me really a goddess.
So it happened that i got to England sometimes last month and we hooked up about 3 of them, they ask me to take them on shopping and i couldnt fall my hand as a sure 9ja boy...
They said they had an all white party that night so they need white jacket, so we went to westfield and before i could say jack my bill was 450£.
I managed to pay for it with a very terrifying look on my face. This girls dint stop there they wanted lunch and at the end we were on 55£ lunch....I purposely stayed off the party cos i dint have cash to blow i am just an hustling 9ja guy...
Ok this is the part that vexes me, we hanged out about twice and nothing physical happened with any of them... and they still wanted me to pay for there hair about 100£ each for 4 of them and take them to Wixkids show cos they believe i am still in London ...
Pls can i eva get interest on what i have expended already?

Taking you for a FOOL
Got played
Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by igorekpengmail: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2012
2goodbobo: Akuya like you. Them put gun for you head when them ask you to take them out for shopping?
. Pls tell him the meaning of Akuya."Ewu or Goat" let him choose1
Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by drnoel: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
2goodbobo: Akuya like you. Them put gun for you head when them ask you to take them out for shopping?

Pls putting a Gun to ur head would be monsterous if u don´t pull the trigger angry angry . Its men like u that make our Naija ladies think all men are like u.....sorry but I don´t know what u are. Funny is not even what we tell u here or how much we insult u. Funny is what they´d say behind u (about how they ate one fool like that) once u´ve gone. That is were it really kills.
Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
*singing maga don pay*
Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by Peterson1993(m): 1:33am On Jun 06, 2012
Ok now. We don hear you. Thread closed undecided
Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by Mynd44: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2012
Thread opened
Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by tboy1(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2012
shymmex: Hit me up next time when you're dealing with the needy naija chics in London.. I know their game, and I know how you can get their pum for free without giving out a penny.. You play the game, g - don't let the game play you..

Show the cash, but NEVER spend it.. cool

How old are you?
Re: How Lodon Girls Turns Me Into Maga by Peterson1993(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
Thread Locked By Anti-spam Bot. Any further more posting will get you banned for ever by spam bot.

This Post Is Hidden grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Do You Feel About These Things? / How True Is Dis? / My Dear, I Have Sold Your Blackberry Porsche To Pay For Our New Pad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.