Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (98607 Views)

Derailed Train At Iju Station Today (photo) / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by UyiIredia(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
I am just from there. In fact, I'm making this reply from there. I've never seen a government so confused. Crowd management nil, Firefighting average, traffic management average, Efficiency in rescue operations nil. I'll give the Nigerian police kudos because they were relatively cool;I'll ignore the actions of some stupid policemen who where threatening curious passers-by with guns.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by vanstanzy(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
divine2043: The incident would be swept under the carpet trust me. No one would lose their jobs and there would be no lessons learnt. Business as usual and it would be labelled 'an act of God'. The best thing Nigerians are good at when they want to be irresponsible. Even the president would link the incident to God.
I wish i could say ur predictions are wrong, but i cant. What u said is real, trust the Nigerian system.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Paentera(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
jamil!:
In respect of this tragedy the FG shd declear tommorow work day free so as to enable the effected ones to mourn for the lost lives.

lazy ass like you. Don't you know people like you cannot eat if people like me do not get up to make business make money tomorrow.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Onegai(f): 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
My cousin and friends flew into the country for a wedding, and some of them were on the plane.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by bittyend(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
papatosibe:

Gosh, why are you so stupid?

Is this the time for stupid jokes or exposing your game or lack thereof to a girl who isn't interested?

Can you get a life, plz?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by alstacs(m): 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
Akainzo:

Like I said earlier, stop yarning nonsense. I have pointed you to where you can get more information about that particular crash. or ask any of your friends who might have watched it on DSTV. The plane crashed straight away is why it crashed 2 minutes after take-off!

Take your own advice, go read and go learn. But should you be willing, you can come watch the report of that crash on my PVR, I've got it recorded for posterity. Just ensure you ask nicely and bring a bottle of wine along! grin

Guess guys need to follow air crash investigations and you will see that crashes are not easily explained in this simple manner. Some take years of investigation before they could be concluded.
Guess we can do with expert opinions here if we have got any.
This is really sad. Dana has some very fine new aircrafts.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Eziachi: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
bittyend: I freaking hate NIGERIA!!!! Life is so worthless in that part of the world.

Can we break that shytehole into pieces, plz?

I'd rather live in an Oodua republic than let drunk fishermen and cow nomads continue to lord over me..

Divide that space now!

And who did Odua people gave their last presidential vote?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by blayz0923: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
May their souls rest in peace.
D pilots did all they could to save d day, we shouldn't forget dat. We should not also 4get dat it could have been anybody else day.

Crashes happen all d time for vaious reasons. We shouldn't be too fast to castigate and malign our conutry. America and europe with all d sophistication still have crashes. Kenya airways 737-800 crashed some years ago. D plane was brand new.

I want to assure us all dat we still have one of d safest aisspaces in d world. I am an aviator, I know wat I am saying.
Once again, may their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by kandiikane(m): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
antitpiah:

This is my life!

A very said life!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Can we please have some respect for the dead and stop copying and pasting viewing figures? I mean really is this entertainment to some of you? What do you gain from doing something so pointless at a time like this?! Do you get an award for letting us know how many people are viewing this thread? Do you realise that some on here have lost loved ones? I love my people but honestly some of us are so deeply unintelligent it's infuriating.

2 Likes

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by bittyend(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Boarding a plane in Nigeria is unsafe..

Driving in Nigeria is unsafe..

Riding a bike in Nigeria is unsafe..

Walking in Nigeria is unsafe..

Northern Nigeria is a no-go zone..

Eastern Nigeria is where kidnappers rest..

SS is where MEND and kidnappers drink ogogoro..

South Western Nigeria is the home of armed robbers..

Middle-Belt is the home of religious massacres..

What's wrong with that shytehole, for crying out loud? sad
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by coalcoal1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
this is really sad. all steps must be taken by all relevant agencies to forestall a future occurence.
a very sad sunday indeed. wasted lives due to someone/some people's negligence
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by jamil2(m): 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
papatosibe:

just one day? why not the whole year? why not shut the whole country down?
must you displayed your stupidity? It means you aren't mourned on what had happened 9igerian has problem if not physically, socially,psychologically it shd be mentally what a curse nation?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by ezer(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
May their soul RIP. The aviation sector in nigeria is so messed up, if not such aircraft wud ve been grounded. Kai...really scared of flying now...
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by deshclones(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
Eziachi:

kindly leave the bleeding person to enjoy his ever increasing foolery...he spews more trash than a two yr old...
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by bittyend(m): 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
Eziachi:

Pa Eziachi, I rate you highly.. Plz, don't let us derail this thread..

Nigeria is a FAILED STATE heading to abyss..
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Lilboots(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
k
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by KINGAlli(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
Dem don confirm hr DeaD? Guy kul ur Bori!!
Biggyd2:

I am so sorry. May her soul rest in peace. Take heart, please.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by justwise(m): 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
damoskiy: GONE THROUGH THE RULES OF NAIRALAND THERE IS NOTHING LIKE STOP COPYING AND PASTING THE VIEWING FIGURES.YOU CAN KEEP TO YOUR THREAD SERIOUSLY PISSED AT YOU EVEN OF I DON'T KNOW YOU. lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Grow up and show some respect for the dead.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by deshclones(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
jackolisa: These are graphic pictures. There must have been a lot of suffering in that plane.

Read more here: http://telegraphafrica.com/2012/06/03/dana-air-plane-crash-in-lagos-leaves-scores-dead/

grow some freaking sense you dimwit...these are victims of an oil spillage fire in congo or somewhere..not nigeria for bleeps sake...don't come on here posting thrash...go get a life...some of us are mourning..geeeeeeeeeeeeez
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by victorazy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
Plz can someone get the names of passengers and the crew members of board.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Freeopod(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
Are those corpse frm d plane crash?!
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2012
Nigeria: Dana Aircraft Crash - Eyewitnesses Report One Survivor

Lagos — Eyewitnesses have told Daily Trust that a young girl was pulled out of the wreckage of the Dana aircraft that crashed in Lagos alive.

A commercial aircraft belonging to Dana Air heading to Abuja on a local flight crashed in densely populated residential area in the Iju/Shaga area of Lagos less than five minutes from Murtala Mohammed International Airport Lagos.

Several eyewitnesses, including a rescue worker, confirmed the story of the young survivor. Though her nationality and other details about her are not yet known, the eye witnesses said she was white. She was also said to have been badly wounded and was immediately rushed off for medical attention.

Initial reports quoting the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority said it was unlikely any of the 153 passengers on board had survived the crash. There are also believed to be some casualties on the ground. The two-storey building that the plane crashed into reportedly accommodates a church.
Source
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by bittyend(m): 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
victorazy: Plz can someone get the names of passengers and the crew members of board.

In Nigeria?

I bet you don't live on this planet.. The country is useless..
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by alfablondy: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
I felt bad when I heard on aljazeera about boko haram attack in Bauchi, I was wondering why? Nigeria again and bad news! not knowing another tragedy will soon follow.

May the soul of the departed rest in peace!

[b]What is happening in your country? [/b]I am tired of answering this question at my work place. God help us as we help ourselves.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by dayounce: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2012
@jackolise Those pictures are not from the crash,stop pasting false graphic images. Please

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.