Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop (98611 Views)

Derailed Train At Iju Station Today (photo) / Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Pictures Of The Crashed Dana Airplane At Iju (agege) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by vanstanzy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
waja: Fellow Nigerians, let's bear the loss.
@waja
sorry i may be wrong, but u speak like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Redstone(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
jackolisa: These are graphic pictures. There must have been a lot of suffering in that plane.

Read more here: http://telegraphafrica.com/2012/06/03/dana-air-plane-crash-in-lagos-leaves-scores-dead/

pls poster, confirm pictures before you post, these pictures look familiar. May GOD give their souls peaceful and eternal rest. RIP. This is really sad, sad sad. I just dey cry. really sad. It is just a black Sunday that will never be forgotten in history.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by josephokechukwu: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
My heartfelt condolence to the families of the victims of the plane crash. Unfortunately, no wake up call is sufficient to get my good government to ground crappy airliners. This should sound a clear wake up call to the Nigerian FAA to look into the operations of the airliners and perhaps instigate a mandate that will require restocking of fleets. This is a business venture and I still wonder why they have to rely on abandoned foreign jets to drive development. Two crashes in 48hours on recorded jets that age back to the late seventies. Dana particularly have the most misunderstood system of civil aviation, the team is unprofessional, everything on this airliner is just old and outdated, boko haram et all should fight for what is deserving (Albeit without violence), it is not our priviledge to have airliners, it is our right to have the best available systems.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by vanstanzy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by vanstanzy(m): 7:54pm On Jun 03, 2012
@waja
sorry i may be wrong, but u speak like Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by DonJuan1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
People should stop playing on our sentiments. Why would someone post pictures of a religious massacre in northern nigeria as the Dana air crash pictures? Why would someone take delight in posting such ugly pictures without respect to the dead and their loved ones? Would you like your 'end of life' pictures to be displayed in such manner?
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Redstone(m): 7:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
DonJuan1: People should stop playing on our sentiments. Why would someone post pictures of a religious massacre in northern nigeria as the Dana air crash pictures? Why would someone take delight in posting such ugly pictures without respect to the dead and their loved ones? Would you like your 'end of life' pictures to be displayed in such manner?

I saw the pictures and i just felt i've seen those pictures somewhere. People are just funny.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 03, 2012
Onegai: My cousin and friends flew into the country for a wedding, and some of them were on the plane.

So sad. My condolences to you and affected families for the loss.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Biggyd2: 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
Onegai: My cousin and friends flew into the country for a wedding, and some of them were on the plane.

MAy their souls rest in peace. Please you all need to be strong at this time though it might be difficult.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Obinoscopy(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2012
I just wonder why people are busy taking pix instead of trying to rescue people from the inferno.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Kaysmart2: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
Only God will save us in NigeriaOnly God will save us in NigeriaOnly God will save us in Nigeria
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by PJPNIG(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
A passenger plane with about 150 people on board has crashed into a building in Nigeria's main city of Lagos.The Dana Air plane struck a two-storey building and burst into flames, witnesses were quoted as saying.
The head of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority said he doubted anyone could have survived the crash. Thousands of onlookers were drawn to the crash site...........

http:///L6dYxbJ4

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by LogicMind: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
Obinoscopy: I just wonder why people are busy taking pix instead of trying to rescue people from the inferno.

i just wonder why you are busy typing instead of doing something else more useful
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
The ill-fated Dana plane had been under repair for several weeks and the airline's station manager protested its use but the Indian mgt insisted it should fly!>:O. Thee German stations are reporting that the plane which just crashed should never have taken off becos of its write off state and that its a wonder the plane even made it to Lagos. Let our government arrest the Indian owners right now or Kill any Indian nearest to you then they will react.
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Saraha1(f): 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2012
so sad
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by sensisosu: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
I DO HOPE ONE DAY MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS WILL LEARN TO TAKE THEIR DESTINY INTO THEIR HANDS AND HOLD OUR LEADERS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS MAYHEM..
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Oluwadare: 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
bittyend: Boarding a plane in Nigeria is unsafe..

Driving in Nigeria is unsafe..

Riding a bike in Nigeria is unsafe..

Walking in Nigeria is unsafe..

Northern Nigeria is a no-go zone..

Eastern Nigeria is where kidnappers rest..

SS is where MEND and kidnappers drink ogogoro..

South Western Nigeria is the home of armed robbers..

Middle-Belt is the home of religious massacres..

What's wrong with that shytehole, for crying out loud? sad
yeah you just described a country called Nigeria, 100%
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Biggyd2: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
KINGAlli: Dem don confirm hr DeaD? Guy kul ur Bori!!

Please do respect the dead. I am not on this forum to join UNNECESSARY Issues with faceless people. Why would the people that posted this lady's picture and her message be joking with something like that? Please this is a day of mourning for Nigeria, show some decorum!

READ BEFORE YOU TYPE:

Su sad Amina . Rest in Peace
(Report Post) (Quote Post) Like

Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by Lilboots(m): 7:27pm
Amina Idris Bugaje...rest in peace!1 of the victims...her last status update!
(Report Post) (Quote Post) Like
Re: Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop by manmustwac(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
shymmex:

You keep sounding dumber every time you post a comment.. Give up already!!

So, how was the plane able to fly for two minutes?? The engines were already on fire as soon as the plane left the ground..

I'm done with you anyways - don't derail the thread.
I saw the documentary about that concorde's crash on an National Geographic Channel program called Air-Crash Investigation. What happened was a plane took off just before the concorde and a small piece of the aircraft fell onto the tarmac. So when the concorde taxied down the runway gathered speed the small part that fell of the previous aircraft that took off caught the concordes tyre then flew up and hit the plane hydraulics near the wings. Which caught fire and spread immediately as the plane left the ground and caught fire. So what you actually see in the video is the plane which was already out of control and DOOMED! to crash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.