Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims (125622 Views)

Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by interloper(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
prince aderoju osunbade . . . . u will forever be remembered for your youthfullness and energy towards life . . . sleep well pal

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2012
Twenty one year old Ini Asuquo (left). She had her whole life ahead of her

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by awumen: 11:42am On Jun 07, 2012
sleep well all.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by DelightTv(f): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
Amen
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by NonsoOrakwe: 10:43am On Jun 29, 2012
Engr. Ifeanychukwu Orakwe, lsot his life in the crash leaving a one year daughter and a wife with 7months pregnant. rest in peace brother. still cant believe it is true and that you are gone...

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by peapea: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
may their souls rest in perfect peace AMEN, PST AKIN WE MISS U ALL D SAME
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by downdraft: 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
Hello Folks, It has been long enough since the crash to review the Flight Data recorder and the Voice Recorder I would assume. Maybe its time to request this information or findings from the authorities??

Dont let them wait to long to report back,

Good Luck,

Downdraft
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by eehweezzy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
oluchi rest in peace...........my frnd n former coursemate
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by euromoney(f): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2016
Too bad.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by rennylaw(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2016
Oluwasanmi Awodogan, we will miss you. Kike and joba especially. So sad! sad cry

Sanmi attended the same school with my siblings in Ibadan (air force school )and his mum and my mum were colleagues at some point. I live close to the site of the crash and I hope one day I will be able to summon up the courage to visit the monument erected in memory of the departed. My deepest condolences to Mama Awodogan and family
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
GP15:
My heart is broken, my knees buckle. Dear Alvana who should be off to Oxford in September. What a loss, what pain.. RIP ALVANA
rip dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.