Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims (125681 Views)

Peter Waxtan: Pilot Of Dana Airlines' Unlucky Plane / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Obijulius: Pls what is the pilot's religion? Y re we ignoring this? And the technician who worked on this craft...what is his/her religion?

Any clues?
what is dere religion got to do with dis Crash?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by richtek(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2012
May the Lord hear our prayers........God bless Nigeria
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
undet:
[img][/img]

Another victim of the ill fated Dana air, Iniebong Asuquo
jesus christ...am gobsmacked ryt now...wch way naija
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
God pls provide succor to all families and friends of those that died...this pics got me thinking abt my life...this life aint worth braggin abt cos no one knows tomorrow
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by DelightTv(f): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
Joel(11),Chizom(9) and Esther Okwuchukwu(7yrs) are victims of the aftermath of yesterday's DANA Air plane crash.They are unable to locate their parents since the plane crashed into their home.However,The children have identified that they have an uncle,one Mr Tony Okwuchukwu in Abuja.We request that Mr Tony calls 08023414111.Pls broadcast this till it gets to Mr Tony as the children are stranded and crying.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by GODBLESSU1: 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
Don't mind the stup1d 1diot

ochallo: What exactly is this guy doing?
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by GODBLESSU1: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
Did they made you not to afford to fly? If u don't know what to say better shut ur fucking mouth.

lexkuba: It's sad. But that is what the families of those who can't afford to fly experiences everyday, with little attention being paid to their situations
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by GODBLESSU1: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
May their souls perfectly rest in peace. My eyes are wet, this is too much to accept. God please help this nation called Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Emmy0203: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Father lord JESUS ve mercy on us!!!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by tonigreen: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
IT'S QUITE A TRAGIC LOSS. MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT THEIR SOULS ETERNAL PEACE.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by azimibraun: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
Its jst hard to stop wishing this was some kind of dream. At least for the sake of this kids.. Haba! God wonderful o!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by yungboss(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
may their soul rest in perfect peace...
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
Such beautiful people.

The only good that comes from this is knowing they are in a much better place than this crazy world
we live in. Everything happens for a reason, so don't cry. They are watching over us. kiss

Let's just keep their families in our prayers.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
GOD_BLESS_U: May their souls perfectly rest in peace. My eyes are wet, this is too much to accept. God please help this nation called Nigeria.

Just now when I saw those three kids and their mother..that just made my heart sink. undecided
But like I said, they are in a better place.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Wadosky(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
Obiola ikpoki
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by BaBaMike: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
mikerob116: Kola Ayoola, A branch Manager at Sterling Bank Plc. Lagos

This is what you post on FB last month: "death to most seems like it's far, far away. On the day that it arrives it will have been too late to do what we can do today". We never knew it was goodbye message so saddening... May Almight Allah make you among of inmates of paradise... RIP Amir Isiak Adekola Ayoola

RIP!

So,so sad.dis is a devastating news.may his rest in peace.sun re o!Kola Ayoola, Public Sector at Sterling Bank Plc ... sunreoo,ile nje enia enirere ti looooo
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by EmekaDopa(m): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
Who wil console me? i am dwncast since ystday, as if i waz dia. oh my God, dis is too much on us, help!
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by naijarican(f): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
Emeka Dopa: Who wil console me? i am dwncast since ystday, as if i waz dia. oh my God, dis is too much on us, help!

No worries Emeka, God knows what is best. The Lord gives you no more than you can handle. Be strong.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by DelightTv(f): 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2012
All gone!

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Lakeside247(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by luvinhubby(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
Grief and anger.
Grief for loss of loved ones precious lifes. cry
Anger at Indians (owners of Dana airlines) for making money in this country at the expense of precious Nigerian lives
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Deedee49(f): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
Rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Jeovy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is so painful cry. RIP
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Sike(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2012
Pathetic.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by agiboma(f): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
RIP to all the departed, may g-d comfort the families
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Next2Bezee(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
So sad...Those little kids cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by iykenex(m): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2012
lord have mercy and confort all the families of the victims
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by letstalknaija(m): 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
may there souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by sylve11: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
hmmm! so sad! so sad! sad sad sad cool
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by donkarly(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
[quote author=ochallo]What exactly is this guy doing?[/quote/]

WHO KNOWS,MAYBE D GUY WAN USE AM FOR YAHOO;SENDING THE PIX TO PEOPLE CLAIMING HE'S EITHER A SURVIVOR OF D CRASH OR THAT HE LOST ALL HIS FAMILY IN IT
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by Aarenaija: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
In tears right now not just knowing what to say. How can we be loosing wonderful people like this?
Lord help us in this Country.
Re: Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims by greatlee(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2012
what a tragic end of a bautiful life, career, ambition and prospects. May yours souls rest in perfect peace. And to those that lost their loved ones in the tragic plane crash, may God Almighty console you and give you all the fortitude to bear the lose. I am speechless!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

44 Countries You Can Travel To With No Visa From Nigeria. / Funny Experience At The Us Embassy Lagos / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.