Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Values Of Sexuality Education - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Values Of Sexuality Education (576 Views)

The Non-negotiable Values Of Women You Must Know / State 3 Values You Have Added To Your Relationship / Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Values Of Sexuality Education by anasey(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies, Just thought I should share with you a number of Values of Sexuality. I hope we would be wise enough to get to a reasonable compromise as regards our sexuality.

1. Sexuality is a healthy and natural part of living.
2. All person has sexual identity
3. Sexuality involves physical, ethical, spiritual, emotional and psychological involvement.
4. Individuals express their sexuality in various ways.
5. In a pluralistic Society like Nigeria, people should recorgnize the diversity of values and believes about sexuality.
6. Every person is entitled to dignity and worth
7. Sexual relationships should never be assertive, exploitative or coersive.
8. Everyone is entiled to love and care.
9. All Sexual Decisions has effects or consequences.
10. All person has a right and Obligations to make responsible sexual choice.
11. Individuals and society benefits when children and adolesents are able to discuss sexuality with their parents or any other trusted adults.
12. Premature involvement in sexual relations poses risk.
13. Abstaining from sexual intercourse is the most effective methods of preventing STD's, HIV and AIDS.
14. Young people who are involved in sexual relationship needs assess to informatiom.

I hope someone out there would find this usefull.
Re: Values Of Sexuality Education by Mynd44: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
Okay noted
Re: Values Of Sexuality Education by anasey(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2015
anasey:
Hello Gentlemen and Ladies, Just thought I should share with you a number of Values of Sexuality. I hope we would be wise enough to get to a reasonable compromise as regards our sexuality.

1. Sexuality is a healthy and natural part of living.
2. All person has sexual identity
3. Sexuality involves physical, ethical, spiritual, emotional and psychological involvement.
4. Individuals express their sexuality in various ways.
5. In a pluralistic Society like Nigeria, people should recorgnize the diversity of values and believes about sexuality.
6. Every person is entitled to dignity and worth
7. Sexual relationships should never be assertive, exploitative or coersive.
8. Everyone is entiled to love and care.
9. All Sexual Decisions has effects or consequences.
10. All person has a right and Obligations to make responsible sexual choice.
11. Individuals and society benefits when children and adolesents are able to discuss sexuality with their parents or any other trusted adults.
12. Premature involvement in sexual relations poses risk.
13. Abstaining from sexual intercourse is the most effective methods of preventing STD's, HIV and AIDS.
14. Young people who are involved in sexual relationship needs assess to informatiom.

I hope someone out there would find this usefull.
Re: Values Of Sexuality Education by sinaj(f): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2015
issokay

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Woman To Kneel Before A Man With A Ring? / To Guy's If It Where U What Will U Do / Help! My Wife Threatens To Go Out With A Guy!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.