Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture (28915 Views)

Photo : Victoria Nyeche Crying At The River State House Of Assembly / How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by smile4kenn(m): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
President Jonathan photographed wiping tears from his eyes at the site of the Dana plane crash today. He cried so much today that everyone began to console him. Take heart Mr. Presido. We know you love us all so much.

Fresh Air

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by NwaNimo1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2012
That hanky looks very starched still - no sign of tears.

9 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by wesley80(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
Cry less Joe, the comforter of men surely has seen your tears and heard our collective cries. . Surely he who's down fears no fall nd thankfully, the only way left is upwards. Nigeria go survive.

12 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by gidjah(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
Souls are really perishing in ds nation, only Divine intervention will do us all good. Mr gd luck, its time for vigorous actions n vibrant approach to d nations trouble, no amount of weeping can solve d challenges of ds nation. Sorry sir.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by smile4kenn(m): 12:52am On Jun 05, 2012
a crying president

cry no more
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by dayokanu(m): 12:56am On Jun 05, 2012
Crocodile tears, he would still leave here and go eat 1billion casava bread.

14 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by dasparrow: 1:14am On Jun 05, 2012
dayokanu: Crocodile tears, he would still leave here and go eat 1billion casava bread.

Ok! My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by VoodooDoll(m): 1:22am On Jun 05, 2012
Chai, the man had time to go for a manicure before catching a flight.

GEJ, it's not your tears that will stop the deaths but an unrelentless pursuit of truth and justice in all areas and walks of life.

We are still mourning our dead and are worried that the next flight could be our last one. Keep your tears to yourself ok.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 05, 2012
This really troubled me. Watching him weep like this.
GEJ, you need to be a man. Crying publicly doesnt mean you are less of a man. But you could still salvage things. You need courage, lots of it at this point.
You need to stop feeling like you dont deserve to be the president! You need to start acting like YOU CAN Be the Best President this country ever had.
Stop pointing fingers. Use the stones the oppositions are throwing you to build a monument....JESUS!!!! I feel like I should shake the president a bit grin
Fire all those political jobbers who are presently appointed on the basis of favoritism. Theyve stolen enough. And yes, we all know you employed those people because they campaigned and politiked for you during the past election.
Corruption is killing Nigerians, not witches and wizards! For crying outloud, who the hell is Bokoharam in any nation with a good security agency.
Everything is falling apart sir. You need to for crissakes: Man UP!!!!!!! Stop acting WEAK!!!!!

26 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by VoodooDoll(m): 1:39am On Jun 05, 2012
aasog1: This really troubled me. Watching him weep like this.
GEJ, you need to be a man. Crying publicly doesnt mean you are less of a man. But you could still salvage things. You need courage, lots of it at this point.
You need to stop feeling like you dont deserve to be the president! You need to start acting like YOU CAN Be the Best President this country ever had.
Stop pointing fingers. Use the stones the oppositions are throwing you to build a monument....JESUS!!!! I feel like I should shake the president a bit grin
Fire all those political jobbers who are presently appointed on the basis of favoritism. Theyve stolen enough. And yes, we all know you employed those people because they campaigned and politiked for you during the past election.
Corruption is killing Nigerians, not witches and wizards! For crying outloud, who the hell is Bokoharam in any nation with a good security agency.
Everything is falling apart sir. You need to for crissakes: Man UP!!!!!!! Stop acting WEAK!!!!!

This is what GEJ's people should be telling him, somehow I doubt it!
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by purplekayc(m): 2:24am On Jun 05, 2012
Sure he's really crying ? Or wiping his eyes from d effects of smoke 4om d site? grin

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 05, 2012
One day, Some day, Somehow, Some way, Northerners will pay dearly for this Tears. I assure you. They will pay. They hav no idea wats comin their way.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by smile4kenn(m): 4:09am On Jun 05, 2012
the handkerchief or tissue paper GEJ is using, how much is it sold? I like the way it is so whyte....
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by TonySpike: 4:51am On Jun 05, 2012
Buhari cried, Jonathan cried....who will cry next?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by velo10: 5:03am On Jun 05, 2012
If those tears are for real, the NCAA should be reformed.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by fstranger6: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2012
People are dying, GEJ is crying, Nairalanders are posting, Boys are not smiling, Seun is cashing,. . . Nigerians, what a bunch of clowns

6 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by gulfer: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2012
purplekayc: Sure he's really crying ? Or wiping his eyes from d effects of smoke 4om d site? grin
And Gulfer here is also crying.I will keep crying for 3 days cry cry cry cry Presidents are supposed to be Supermen and not whimperers.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by dayokanu(m): 6:40am On Jun 05, 2012
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by bright007(f): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2012
Is he cleaning d sweat on his face or crying?I cant see any tears ooo.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by lifestyle1(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2012

Please post this on his facebook wall. angry
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by megxo(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2012
@ dayokanu, dats wor we call cryin........ jona, beta clean doz crocodile tears of urs
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by BBDelta(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2012
the north has succeeded in runnin aground the govt of GEJ, i really feel for him,they promised to make d country ungovernable if he wins, and that is exactly wat they 've bn doin! they neva wanted him to rule naija at all. he is seen as a stranger in his own country by some silly demented almajiris wit cows brain. well, boko haram, FYI, nothing u do to we christians can make us bow to wateva god u serve! absolutely notin! we will continue to serve our God in heaven, because he is our God! a flamin fire, slow to anger but ruthless in anger. u hav challenged our God to a battle! so be ready to bomb the host of heavens, be ready to set heaven ablaze! if u succeed, then we will bow to ur god.

11 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by EmekaDopa(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2012
Why do ppl mek a mess of evry post on Nairaland? imagine d pixs up here, wats ur immediate rxn on sighting dem?
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by ZUBY77(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2012
People should see the sarcasm n the OP s post. He was not crying
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Gbawe: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2012

Well said. To be honest, I think it is those defending GEJ blindly doing the President the greatest disservice. I often wonder about the world exposure, beyond Nigeria, of most Nairalanders. You don't need to have travelled the world but surely the information age should reveal what is going on elsewhere to all of us !!!!

In which Nation is a President allowed to weakly captitulate to one of the greatest headache of a nation via announcing that "leaner Government not possible" when bloated and profligate Governance is crippling his Country?

Where would it be possible for a President to openly admit supporters/sponsors of terrorists have infiltrated "every level" of his Government yet no one sees any effort to expose and deal with these animals helping to murder Nigerians with impunity?

Where do we see a Government genuinely keen on change and "transformation, in a very corrupt Nation, going to hire a very corrupt Attorney General of the Federation , with a mediocre career, when Nigeria is blessed with many outstanding legal Practitioners with excellent records?

Why will a serious Government , in a nation where the comatose condition of National refineries is a major headache, concede , for two years, the overhaul of those refineries into the hands of singularly the most hideously corrupt public agency in Nigeria i.e the NNPC? Is that not idi.ocy and a deliberate attempt to fail? I.e putting the Fox in charge of the Chickens?

We all saw the rioters who caused a national problem and international embarrassment for the UK quickly apprehended and jailed. Same should apply to fuel subsidy scammers who have done far worse than the UK rioters in my opinion with how they have seriously threatened the economic wellbeing of Nigerians. Yet an openly corrupt AGF, part of the scam himself, prevaricates shamelessly while supported by a complicit President !!!!!

The list of the ridiculous actions of GEJ that shows ,without doubt, his compromised leadership is very long and we would be here all day discussing such but I think folks get my gist.

To the extent GEJ is failing abysmally, the only option open to a politically sophisticated people who shun sentiments and partisanship is for us all to give him 'tough love' by speaking with a uniform voice in telling him he is failing and showing where he he is failing. Instead that cannot happen because we have many ethnic jingoist, paid sycophants and bigoted fools, thinking they are fighting the "Yarobus" and "almajiris" via supporting GEJ blindly, ready to shamelessly mitigate for every failure or wrongful action of the Presidency without a single thought for what obtains elsewhere that is birthing the progress others, previously similar to us, are now enjoying.

Let the sycophants, ethnic jingoists and sectionally biased supporters keep it up. They have a chance to help GEJ succeed and all they do, like the Abati's and Maku's of the world, is to 100% contribute to the inevitable failure of GEJ with how they tell him his robe is "stunning" and "beautiful" when Mr. President is stark naked in public. "Goodluck" to Nigeria. "Goodluck" to Nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Demdem(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2012
Emeka Dopa: Why do ppl mek a mess of evry post on Nairaland? imagine d pixs up here, wats ur immediate rxn on sighting dem?

dayokanu: Crocodile tears, he would still leave here and go eat 1billion casava bread.

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by BBDelta(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2012
Jenams: the north has succeeded in runnin aground the govt of GEJ, i really feel for him,they promised to make d country ungovernable if he wins, and that is exactly wat they 've bn doin! they neva wanted him to rule naija at all. he is seen as a stranger in his own country by some silly demented almajiris wit cows brain. well, boko haram, FYI, nothing u do to we christians can make us bow to wateva god u serve! absolutely notin! we will continue to serve our God in heaven, because he is our God! a flamin fire, slow to anger but ruthless in anger. u hav challenged our God to a battle! so be ready to bomb the host of heavens, be ready to set heaven ablaze! if u succeed, then we will bow to ur god.

Are you not tired of repeating this nonsense, Do you live your life on what people say, is your success in life dependent of what people say, stop this ethnic nonsense and go for excellence, i hate trash like this.....

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2012
Some1 please tellthis man that crying is never a solution
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by ballabriggs: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2012

In fact, you are Nairaland's man of the year for this post. He is surrounded by the worst advisers. He needs to fire Oronto Douglas and Co, those men have nothing up there. They are only out to line their pockets.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by opeyemi500(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2012
Are those tears are for real??
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by lifestyle1(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2012
Emeka Dopa: Why do ppl mek a mess of evry post on Nairaland? imagine d pixs up here, wats ur immediate rxn on sighting dem?

which of the pic are you refering to ? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Ban On Production Of Codeine Containing Syrups In Nigeria / Obaseki Redeploys Osayande Aisagbon For Not Providing Kolanut At Oba's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.