Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,470 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture (28932 Views)

Photo : Victoria Nyeche Crying At The River State House Of Assembly / How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Kakatazz(f): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2012
Jenams: the north has succeeded in runnin aground the govt of GEJ, i really feel for him,they promised to make d country ungovernable if he wins, and that is exactly wat they 've bn doin! they neva wanted him to rule naija at all. he is seen as a stranger in his own country by some silly demented almajiris wit cows brain. well, boko haram, FYI, nothing u do to we christians can make us bow to wateva god u serve! absolutely notin! we will continue to serve our God in heaven, because he is our God! a flamin fire, slow to anger but ruthless in anger. u hav challenged our God to a battle! so be ready to bomb the host of heavens, be ready to set heaven ablaze! if u succeed, then we will bow to ur god.
ON POINT!
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by StaceyBanks(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2012
Boyloaf: One day, Some day, Somehow, Some way, Northerners will pay dearly for this Tears. I assure you. They will pay. They hav no idea wats comin their way.
what has northerners got to do with this now?
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Demdem(m): 10:51am On Jun 05, 2012
oddy4real:
C

see wettin
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Maximus17(m): 10:54am On Jun 05, 2012
smile4kenn: the handkerchief or tissue paper GEJ is using, how much is it sold? I like the way it is so whyte....
guy na only handkerchief u see.. LOLZ
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by hakanai(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2012
Boyloaf: One day, Some day, Somehow, Some way, Northerners will pay dearly for this Tears. I assure you. They will pay. They hav no idea wats comin their way.

Damn! you are stupid!!!! Na northern airline driven by a northern man or na only southerners die inside?So sad.The President is just expressing his grief and sadness at the incidence that took so many.All you see on hear is north to blame!!!I say you just can't help being Northern phobic.I advice you that it will certainly hurt you someday rather than help your sick person. angry angry angry angry
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by coalcoal1(m): 11:00am On Jun 05, 2012
after crying, then what next?
this is not the first and last time our leaders will be crying publicly.
not too long ago, a minister also cried on seeing the deplorable state of benin-ore road.
we need action and not crocodile tears
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by chrisoj: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2012
JOB WELL DONE Mr. PRESIDENT, I NEVER NEW HE CAN ACT SO GOOD, FAKE TEARS, I THINK HE SHOULD JOIN THE NOLLYWOOD ACTORS, THAT WILL PAY HIM BETTER INSTEAD OF STEALING AND STEALING AND STEALING, CORRUPT FOOL

1 Like

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by kpolli(m): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2012
smile4kenn: President Jonathan photographed wiping tears from his eyes at the site of the Dana plane crash today. He cried so much today that everyone began to console him. Take heart Mr. Presido. We know you love us all so much.

Fresh Air

Person dey clean him eye, person talk say him dey cry. . . . HISS angry angry angry angry
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by ypzilanti: 11:05am On Jun 05, 2012
Dear President.

When you finish crying, please launch some major action.

The dumb and gullible part of Nigeria (and the few smart ones that made an honest mistake) that voted you into power did not vote you as president for you to visit and cry at every disaster site.

Start some major house cleaning and prove us doubting Thomases wrong. Thank you.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2012
Jenams: the north has succeeded in runnin aground the govt of GEJ, i really feel for him,they promised to make d country ungovernable if he wins, and that is exactly wat they 've bn doin! they neva wanted him to rule naija at all. he is seen as a stranger in his own country by some silly demented almajiris wit cows brain. well, boko haram, FYI, nothing u do to we christians can make us bow to wateva god u serve! absolutely notin! we will continue to serve our God in heaven, because he is our God! a flamin fire, slow to anger but ruthless in anger. u hav challenged our God to a battle! so be ready to bomb the host of heavens, be ready to set heaven ablaze! if u succeed, then we will bow to ur god.
Brother you sound very dafft. Is the Dana Chairman a northerner? Is Diezani Madueke a northerner?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by nagoma(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2012
aasog1: This really troubled me. Watching him weep like this.
GEJ, you need to be a man. Crying publicly doesnt mean you are less of a man. But you could still salvage things. You need courage, lots of it at this point.
You need to stop feeling like you dont deserve to be the president! You need to start acting like YOU CAN Be the Best President this country ever had.
Stop pointing fingers. Use the stones the oppositions are throwing you to build a monument....JESUS!!!! I feel like I should shake the president a bit grin
Fire all those political jobbers who are presently appointed on the basis of favoritism. Theyve stolen enough. And yes, we all know you employed those people because they campaigned and politiked for you during the past election.
Corruption is killing Nigerians, not witches and wizards! For crying outloud, who the hell is Bokoharam in any nation with a good security agency.
Everything is falling apart sir. You need to for crissakes: Man UP!!!!!!! Stop acting WEAK!!!!!

If I was Edwin Clarke , I would lock the door just with me and Jona put my hand on his head, look him in the eye and recite every sentence of the above quotation.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2012
[quote author=Tony Spike]Buhari cried, Jonathan cried....who will cry next? [/quote Allison Maduekwe also cried when she was at Benin-Ore road and left it how she met it.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by adekennis(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2012
Small time now dem go set up comitte for dat crying...billion naira cry..hehe
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by AdeniyiA(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2012
GEJ sobbing... then what's next?
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by bizgynbala(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2012
Crying Odechukwu.... Do you think shedding tears will bring results... Wake up from your long slumber which is as a result of over dose of cassava...
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by FindOut(m): 11:41am On Jun 05, 2012
lacasa:

so , bigot, Northerners crashed the Dana flight or Northerners are the ones leading GEJ's govt wt all its outstanding levels of faillure, abi?

Northerners made GEJ reemove subsidy n protect the thieves abi?

Northerners are the ones †ђªt made vast majority off Nigeria despise GEJ abi?

Northerners made the man clueless n weak abi?

Northerners are the ones †ђªt told the US τ̅o blast GEJ n his govt as Super Corrupt n Woeful in performance in its annual state depprtment repport on human rights abi

Ɣou are the type †ђªt need τ̅o be shot if Nigeria should be overhauled for a new begining

Let him continue deluding himself.
A bad workman blames his tools. A terrible inefficient leader or / & his supporter(s) blames percieved enemies for his lack of progress.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Caesar1988(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: That hanky looks very starched still - no sign of tears.

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by abugbe(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2012
de man wil not cry de whole tears in his eyes, so de little dat he shared is enough, more over no amount of tears will bring back the lives of the people. Lets comfort ourselves and pray GOD for peace in our beloved country Nigeria and may their souls rest in peace.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Wisdytech(m): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
No need of CRYing mr GEJ, ur weeping wnt solve the downcasted situatn in the country! ACT NOW COZ IT MAY SUMDAY HAPIN TO U!
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by olivia19(f): 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
What is happening in this country. Is Nigeria coming to an end?. Nigeria air lane crash at ghana,bullding under constrution at ibadan collaps, fuel tankers at ibadan lagos road involves in acciendent, dana air lane crash. Yesterday building under constrution in Benin city collaps. All in a short period. God pls hav mercy on us all and heal our LAND Amen.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by negbenebor(f): 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
shame to u crying president,wait let me go and call ur mummy or ur english blunder wife
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Princessaleeza: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mr GEJ dis is not d time 2 cry & instead of declaring 3 days mourning,we shud go 4 3 days fasting & prayers so dat God we av mercy on us.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by AnotherOkija: 12:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
Jonathan!!!!

Where is the militant in you?!

Where is the Ijaw in you?!

Its high time you take off those shoes and go back to your roots!! Man up, mean up and start acting!!

It dont matter if you have to build new prisons to accommodate all that will be jailed..

It dont matter if you lose 2015..

I see your tears, but I want to see your strenght!!

Please do not let me down!! I still believe in FRESH AIR 2011!!

I still believe in Jonathan Goodluck..

I still believe in Nigeria..
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by kilimanjaro(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
He's not crying, he's just cleaning the dirts in his eyes
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by nagoma(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2012
undecided undecided
kilimanjaro: He's not crying, he's just cleaning the dirts in his eyes

And there is so much dirt in his eyes ! and he should clean it - or else he will never see clearly.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by kilimanjaro(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
Chineke baba god alahu akbar jesus christ! So i've been dealing with blind people on this forum. Does GEJ look crying to u all? Na wa o.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by kevin0021(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
Mr president, need not do these, thus need to encourage
the late affected folks,though we all are weeping likewise
in both physically & inside the heart so depressing,but we
have to get to the root that result to the plane crash,so the
necessary action can take place,#16million nor billions cannot
buy life!i rest my case is crazyyyy
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by mspookie: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2012
I think the attention shifted for few mins from d lost souls to MR PRESIDENT. When a man breaks down if front of his followers, there is trouble. what is expected of the family of the deceased NOW that MR PRESIDENT is crying..."LETS ALL CRY", i am hopeless like most of u. guess thats GEJs Message to us(NIGERIANS). HEARTBREAKING!!!
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by vickey0011: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2012
Cry no more presci,we know u love them all.be strong nd b a man.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by mspookie: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2012

No hard feelings! But, your reasoning potential is below my shoes. do u hope for the worst or a better Nigeria Must it always b about REVENGE lipsrsealed Have u tried forgiveness lately? hope for a change grin ....THATS A SERMON wink
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by crackhouse(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2012
aasog1: This really troubled me. Watching him weep like this.
GEJ, you need to be a man. Crying publicly doesnt mean you are less of a man. But you could still salvage things. You need courage, lots of it at this point.
You need to stop feeling like you dont deserve to be the president! You need to start acting like YOU CAN Be the Best President this country ever had.
Stop pointing fingers. Use the stones the oppositions are throwing you to build a monument....JESUS!!!! I feel like I should shake the president a bit grin
Fire all those political jobbers who are presently appointed on the basis of favoritism. Theyve stolen enough. And yes, we all know you employed those people because they campaigned and politiked for you during the past election.
Corruption is killing Nigerians, not witches and wizards! For crying outloud, who the hell is Bokoharam in any nation with a good security agency.
Everything is falling apart sir. You need to for crissakes: Man UP!!!!!!! Stop acting WEAK!!!!!
now u are getting at him from a different direction. Others see it as a sympathetic gesture made by Mr. president. It's good to feel people's pain but for sure, those corrupt guys will see him as a weak president that can't stand the heat and he have to develop the heart of stone towards them to be able to face & fight those corrupt one squarely without sentiments if he really want a change here.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by tessyade: 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
No one is crying in that pics or could it be that my eye is deceiving me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Moves To Stop Pdp’s Plot For Senate President / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Ban On Production Of Codeine Containing Syrups In Nigeria / Ngige Escapes Mob Attack As Anambra APC Meeting Turns Violent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.