Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture (28933 Views)

Photo : Victoria Nyeche Crying At The River State House Of Assembly / How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by CyberG: 1:58am On Jun 06, 2012
sexyverah: cryin will not bring back d dead except jona as too much water in his eyes.. let him try and mak tinz right it one problem to d other in his own regime.. though he is d best presido naija hav ever had our northner leaders for hw long they hav served this country wat can they boast of? instead they are doing everytin in their power to potray gej governorship weak... gej wake up wake up from your slumber

You funny no be small grin grin! If not that I have this crazy idea of putting that your small mouth to good use if I were in Naija, I for go ballistic on top this your post! cool cool
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Nobody: 4:46am On Jun 06, 2012
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by tug(m): 5:57am On Jun 06, 2012
Fools on nairaland has started fooling themselfs...post rubish about the president,but still dieying in there stupidity at there poor life. That's why the country is the way it is. Pricks.!
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by adexcharo(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2012
All na wash wash
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by jude33084(m): 10:19am On Jun 06, 2012
shocked
hotshot_peter: I am baffled at how stupidly ignorant some people can be. This thing we call common sense no common @ all!

1. GEJ is a human being
2. A NORMAL human being cries when he/she sees things like this
3. WTF is wrong with GEJ crying if he is human?

Isn't he better than those idiots who, instead of helping out, took pictures of themselves posing in front of the carnage?

GEJ was crying because he knew that the fault was his wife.
The plane could not make an emergency landing because the airport was closed due to GEJ wife in lagos for 2hrs :O

Read this;
​I just received this -
"Is there any way of getting confirmation about news I'm just getting that the Dana plane was distressed for a while but could not make an emergency landing because the airspace was closed for 2 hours for the Presidential Jet carrying Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan.
Private jet owners who had to hover in the air same time leaked this. This was apparently the reason local news didn't report the crash for so long till CNN and foreign news stations started reporting it.
Local news was 'blacked out' trying to kill the story of the airspace being closed while a distressed plane couldn't land.
It would be shocking if so. Though there was engine failure there was still time for the plane to have landed apparently.
You do know anyway that the airspace is closed for up to 2hours each time the Presidential Jet needs to go into the air?
2 hours for a 15minute take off or landing!

And this jet is used by President, VP, President's wife and if I recall David Mark.
It's almost a daily occurrence I've been told by airline staff when it caught me out on a trip
The truth remains that the President's wife was actually in Lagos to attend the christening of their personal assistant's child at the Oriental hotel, Lekki. Anyone living on the Lekki axis saw first hand the horrendous traffic caused by the president's wife's visit..and confirmed reports from airport staff who volunteered information, collaborated this fact, that the Lagos airport was actually shut for 2 hours, about the same time the ill fated Dana Plane crashed. This also strongly explains the reason why Aero contractor airplane could not depart Abuja for Lagos at 3:40pm because of the closure of the Lagos airport. This is criminal and one can only imagine the deep sorrow ad-in finitum (without limit) that the families of these unfortunate Nigerians and other nationals are currently plagued into. Grief that is so thick in the air, that one can cut through with a knife...rooted soul searching.

3 other airlines comfirm this.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by greall1: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2012
We domt want dis man again. He's pretending that is cryin only fool people will vote for you 2015 & those govt want to embezzle in 2015.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by greall1: 10:26am On Jun 06, 2012
I though GEJ is human right

quote author=hotshot_peter]I am baffled at how stupidly ignorant some people can be. This thing we call common sense no common @ all!

1. GEJ is a human being
2. A NORMAL human being cries when he/she sees things like this
3. WTF is wrong with GEJ crying if he is human?

Isn't he better than those idiots who, instead of helping out, took pictures of themselves posing in front of the carnage?[/quote]
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by sexyverah(f): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2012
CyberG:

You funny no be small grin grin! If not that I have this crazy idea of putting that your small mouth to good use if I were in Naija, I for go ballistic on top this your post! cool cool
ballistic u say?
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by lateef4me(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hmmmmmm,Naija ,which way to go ?
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Awhy23(m): 2:06am On Jun 07, 2012
wch tears,make u no dey lie jare,yeye ma shocked
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by majojolo: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
majojolo: Boyloaf kekeri, are you wipping for those involved in the plane crash or accusing the north? Is a disgrace, a shame and rascal that you cannot hide your doom river sense you caged human. You think the north is just like your miserable dark folk? While, eat your frog, dog and snakes - don't forget to top it with your papa's agunju, you drunker, dreamer.......... blinded tribal follower.

People are praying and showing sympathy, while you immoral hatch keeps accusing.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Geraldduruike: 4:43am On Jun 09, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]aasog1: This really troubled me. Watching him weep like this.
GEJ, you need to be a man. Crying publicly doesnt mean you are less of a man. But you could still salvage things. You need courage, lots of it at this point.
You need to stop feeling like you dont deserve to be the president! You need to start acting like YOU CAN Be the Best President this country ever had.
Stop pointing fingers. Use the stones the oppositions are throwing you to build a monument....JESUS!!!! I feel like I should shake the president a bit
Fire all those political jobbers who are presently appointed on the basis of favoritism. Theyve stolen enough. And yes, we all know you employed those people because they campaigned and politiked for you during the past election.
Corruption is killing Nigerians, not witches and wizards! For crying outloud, who the hell is Bokoharam in any nation with a good security agency.
Everything is falling apart sir. You need to for crissakes: Man UP!!!!!!! Stop acting WEAK!!!!!

In fact, you are Nairaland's man of the year for this post. He is surrounded by the worst advisers. He needs to fire Oronto Douglas and Co, those men have nothing up there. They are only out to line their pockets.
aasog1: This really troubled me. Watching him weep like this.
GEJ, you need to be a man. Crying publicly doesnt mean you are less of a man. But you could still salvage things. You need courage, lots of it at this point.
You need to stop feeling like you dont deserve to be the president! You need to start acting like YOU CAN Be the Best President this country ever had.
Stop pointing fingers. Use the stones the oppositions are throwing you to build a monument....JESUS!!!! I feel like I should shake the president a bit
Fire all those political jobbers who are presently appointed on the basis of favoritism. Theyve stolen enough. And yes, we all know you employed those people because they campaigned and politiked for you during the past election.
Corruption is killing Nigerians, not witches and wizards! For crying outloud, who the hell is Bokoharam in any nation with a good security agency.
Everything is falling apart sir. You need to for crissakes: Man UP!!!!!!! Stop acting WEAK!!!!!

In fact, you are Nairaland's man of the year for this post. He is surrounded by the worst advisers. He needs to fire Oronto Douglas and Co, those men have nothing up there. They are only out to line their pockets.
aasog1: This really troubled me. Watching him weep like this.

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Bukkyade: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2012
dayokanu: Crocodile tears, he would still leave here and go eat 1billion casava bread.

Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by Bukkyade: 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2012
dayokanu: Crocodile tears, he would still leave here and go eat 1billion casava bread.

Heartless fellow you think everyone is you?why would he shed crocodile tears,to what effect?this country's funny.
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by dayokanu(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2012
Bukkyade:
Heartless fellow you think everyone is you?why would he shed crocodile tears,to what effect?this country's funny.

After the tears, didnt he go back to Aso rock to eat 1billion cassava bread?

Another set of people killed yesterday and what has he done about security, he claims he knows the culprits but cant do anything about it

What a useless retardeen Presidnet
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by hotshotpeter(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2012
jude33084: shocked

GEJ was crying because he knew that the fault was his wife.
The plane could not make an emergency landing because the airport was closed due to GEJ wife in lagos for 2hrs :O

Read this;
​I just received this -
"Is there any way of getting confirmation about news I'm just getting that the Dana plane was distressed for a while but could not make an emergency landing because the airspace was closed for 2 hours for the Presidential Jet carrying Dame Patience Goodluck Jonathan.
Private jet owners who had to hover in the air same time leaked this. This was apparently the reason local news didn't report the crash for so long till CNN and foreign news stations started reporting it.
Local news was 'blacked out' trying to kill the story of the airspace being closed while a distressed plane couldn't land.
It would be shocking if so. Though there was engine failure there was still time for the plane to have landed apparently.
You do know anyway that the airspace is closed for up to 2hours each time the Presidential Jet needs to go into the air?
2 hours for a 15minute take off or landing!

And this jet is used by President, VP, President's wife and if I recall David Mark.
It's almost a daily occurrence I've been told by airline staff when it caught me out on a trip
The truth remains that the President's wife was actually in Lagos to attend the christening of their personal assistant's child at the Oriental hotel, Lekki. Anyone living on the Lekki axis saw first hand the horrendous traffic caused by the president's wife's visit..and confirmed reports from airport staff who volunteered information, collaborated this fact, that the Lagos airport was actually shut for 2 hours, about the same time the ill fated Dana Plane crashed. This also strongly explains the reason why Aero contractor airplane could not depart Abuja for Lagos at 3:40pm because of the closure of the Lagos airport. This is criminal and one can only imagine the deep sorrow ad-in finitum (without limit) that the families of these unfortunate Nigerians and other nationals are currently plagued into. Grief that is so thick in the air, that one can cut through with a knife...rooted soul searching.

3 other airlines comfirm this.

Its baffling the amount of bullsh*t we are willing to believe simply because we hate someone. Pls check your facts before posting next time.
The first lady was at a function AT THE TIME OF THE CRASH! So unless she can bilocate i don't see how possible it is for her to be at the function WITH SEVERAL WITNESSES and at the same time be in the plane.
I'm not impressed by some things GEJ does but i never let my emotions prevail over facts and reason. DO THE SAME DUDE
Re: GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture by hotshotpeter(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2012
subsidy12: Pls why is GEJ crying? he should be held responsible, that plane would have landed much earlier but it was not allowed to land because GEJ was about flying out. What a sacrifice to some stupid law

See the kind of stupidity i was talking about? CHECK THE F**KING FACTS BEFORE POSTING ON NAIRALAND. Jeez what an Ignoramus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Truth About The Presidential Campaign Funds, By Femi Fani-kayode / Aisha Buhari Reacts To Ban On Production Of Codeine Containing Syrups In Nigeria / Edo Election: Ganduje Says "We’ll Isolate Gov Wike, Humiliate Obaseki"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.