Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (17675 Views)

Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by mekaboy(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2012
THIS IS JUST A LESSON FOR MEN TO LEARN SELF CONTROL I LEARNED FROM IT TOO, IF I WAS THERE MAYBE I WOULD HAVE DONE WHAT HE DID OR EVEN MORE. BUT ONE THING I AM SURE OF IS THAT IT WILL BE FOR SOME OTHER REASON. IF I WAS TAKING A SHOWER AND THE GIRL OPENED THE DOOR TO PEEP, I WOULD CHASE HER AROUND THE HOUSE NAKED SHOUTING "ZINAB COME AND SEE IT OO " LOL.

MEN WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT A WOMAN PEEPING WHEN YOU TAKE A SHOWER? I DONT SEE HOW PROVOKING THAT WOULD BE, WELL WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND WHAT PROVOKES ONE PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN A JOKE TO SOMEONE ELSE.

I MEAN I THOUGHT SHE DID SOMETHING REALLY BAD TILL I HEARD HIM SAY SHE OPENED THE DOOR WHILE HE TOOK A SHOWER shocked shocked shocked shocked THE GIRL TOO HAS A BAD MOUTH BUT I THINK THE REASON IT GOT TO THAT LEVEL WAS BECAUSE HE THREATENED TO SLAP HER.

ONCE AGAIN I MIGHT HAVE SLAPPED HER TOO BUT NOT FOR THAT PEEPING REASON .
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by finallytalking: 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
nanidee: OMG... I want to believe people are taking the piss on here undecided. Are people really supporting the guy?...Small wonder some Africans choose to remain backward.

I really dont care what it was the lady said to him to provoke him, but the fact is that he is a totally violent man. I had to watch the video, and just seeing a man slap a woman like that really sent chills down my spine.

Whenever I am in Nigeria, I hear lots of stories about how some men treat their women, I even saw sometime ago on facebook, that a guy beat his girlfriend to death in the Lekki area of Lagos Nigeria. I marvel and wish these men try that in civilized countries. angry angry angry angry

I did not even notice any slap that she supposedly gave him. All I saw was a girl running her mouth, and a guy push her, and then slap her. The way he kept going on and on about how she should'nt try whatever it was she did, really showed that he is an aggressive man, the kind of guy that women should be wary of.

DAYUUUMMM!!! That guy is one hell of an angry bastard. He really has got serious issues. (maybe he's got a tiny little willie.......). He needs to go for anger management classes! Looser!! angry

Ohhhhh, so men don't batter their wives in the USA?..ohhh, sorry, they only murder them for the insurance money.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Martini101(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
blank: The video was so funny. Women always think they can get away with slapping a man. Did you see her girly slap and then the guy's own caught her full in the face. Even a man, would have found that slap very painful.
Morale of the story: do not slap if you do not expect to be slapped in return.

As you can see, BBA saw her slap him and also disqualified her.

Guys and girls, please do not hit yourselves. Fighting is not civil at all.
. [/color][b][/b]BABE. U just hit the hammer on the nail. Dont mind some sycophants here that havent faced such scenario in real life.

TOBZ: All dis buffons who call themselves real men

A real man will neva eva raise his hands to a woman, no matter what. Yes she provoked him, but as a "REAL MAN", he shld he should have walked away. Does it mean that every lady that provokes him on the streeth, he beats up? he go beat tire o. He doesnt have self control and that doesnt make him a man, it makes him a pathetic wimp.

He is not only a wimp but is also a dumb Bottom,not only is he now known as a violent who has anger issues n doesnt knw the meaning of self control, he stupidly go himself eliminated for somethn that could hve been avoided and he would have walked away as the better man. odeh, mumu. [color=#000000]
Thanks for the "real" man title. Mind U, Slapping isnt beating. If U doubt, go slap an Agbero 4 motto park, U go see "beating"
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by ENZOSCIFO1: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2012
mekaboy: THIS IS JUST A LESSON FOR MEN TO LEARN SELF CONTROL I LEARNED FROM IT TOO, IF I WAS THERE MAYBE I WOULD HAVE DONE WHAT HE DID OR EVEN MORE. BUT ONE THING I AM SURE OF IS THAT IT WILL BE FOR SOME OTHER REASON. IF I WAS TAKING A SHOWER AND THE GIRL OPENED THE DOOR TO PEEP, I WOULD CHASE HER AROUND THE HOUSE NAKED SHOUTING "ZINAB COME AND SEE IT OO " LOL.

MEN WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT A WOMAN PEEPING WHEN YOU TAKE A SHOWER? I DONT SEE HOW PROVOKING THAT WOULD BE, WELL WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT AND WHAT PROVOKES ONE PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN A JOKE TO SOMEONE ELSE.

I MEAN I THOUGHT SHE DID SOMETHING REALLY BAD TILL I HEARD HIM SAY SHE OPENED THE DOOR WHILE HE TOOK A SHOWER shocked shocked shocked shocked THE GIRL TOO HAS A BAD MOUTH BUT I THINK THE REASON IT GOT TO THAT LEVEL WAS BECAUSE HE THREATENED TO SLAP HER.

ONCE AGAIN I MIGHT HAVE SLAPPED HER TOO BUT NOT FOR THAT PEEPING REASON .

Kindly go back to page 1 and watch the second video again pls. The guy did'nt not slap her for peeping , he slapped her for slapping him first. She moved too close to him and came straight in his face inspite trying to walk away and he shoved her back and she slapped him on her way back b4 the thunder slap from him> Guy I will do that today,tomorrow and forever if in his position.'
Imagine she even boasted in the video 'I slapped ur ass first' she is very lucky to still be talking. Sinerely I might have headbutted her!
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by finallytalking: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
ifihearam: All the ladies and guys sayiny a "REAL MAN" would walk a way no matter the cussing and provocation. You are not serious anmd thesame time foolish.

So in a nutshell a real man is one who receives slaps and insults from babes and smiles off

May God never allow me be that kind of a real man

I am totally in suppport of the legendary slap he gave zainub in her entire lifew she will never repeat that rubbish again.

Some of you babes that just got to america are brainwashed that guys don't beat babes na lie they do always
If you don't wanna be slapped then don't slap anyone
Well said my guy. Case in point ..Did Chris Brown not slap the shit out of Rihanna..no sorry this one happened in my village not the USA...RUBBISH
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Demdem(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
before now, i have always said "Real men dont raise their hands on ladies"
but after watching this clip, i have modified it to fit the realities of life and its now

"Real men dont raise their hands on ladies, however it isnt absolute"
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by tonididdy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
Kelskelly:

Okay oooooo. America Visa Lottery. Thank God for the lottery that got you to the US. Unfortunately, your comments only shows that you just got there. Men not only slap women for talking bad at them, there has been murders just for that sole reason. Yes they file assault charges and yes the guys go to jail, but it doesnt change the fact that it still happens. A man is a man, be him in America or in a village in Congo. Some can show restraint, while some cannot. It doesnt matter the nationality.
And before you say i don't know what i'm saying, i've been to the frigging US five times!
ow bro you murdede that twink
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Tyche(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
finallytalking:
Case in point ..Did Chris Brown not slap the shit out of Rihanna..no sorry this one happened in my village not the USA...RUBBISH
END OF DISCUSSION.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by kokoA(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
These ladies are forgetting that "real men" are also human abi? Well, Zainab was lucky she didn't try that trash with a man like me, I would have given her a beating of life sote anytime she see even na 10years old boy, she go get on her knees to greet am. Anuofia! Mannerless Senegalease ashawo! A Nigerian girl will never try that rubbish in public because she knows that even her father will support the guy for slapping her.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by smithereen: 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
Under normal circumstances, I like Zainab, and really don't like DKB too much.

But this time DKB did a brilliant job of controlling himself initially.

1. He first approached her with a very calm tone while she kept mouthing off disparagingly at him.
2. Even when she stepped to his face to dare him, he pushed her away (not the best, but still managable considering what his adrenalin levels must have been by then).
3. (The wahala): As DKB pushed her, SHE SLAPPED HIM first with her left hand (check the video closely).

Now, I don't support getting violent with women, but if a women decides she's able to hit a man, she needs to learn that the ability to hit must go with the ability to receive (Since obviously, her parents have failed to teach her the dangers of such...).

It's not bullying, it's DISCIPLINING. (And I will argue this before any women's rights panel on the planet).

1 Like

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by switosman(m): 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2012
I bet you DKB is not violent in any way. His reaction must have come to a climax at that point but anger has linger on from previous incidents. watch how the stupid girl stood in his face while talking back.

pple talk like they are saints, when stupid fellows deres u like that you may act and later think....

As much as I hate to beat women, it will TAKE GOD'S GRACE NOT TO SLAP HER IN SUCH A SCENARIO.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Afam4eva(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2012
smithereen: Under normal circumstances, I like Zainab, and really don't like DKB too much.

But this time DKB did a brilliant job of controlling himself initially.

1. He first approached her with a very calm tone while she kept mouthing off disparagingly at him.
2. Even when she stepped to his face to dare him, he pushed her away (not the best, but still managable considering what his adrenalin levels must have been by then).
3. (The wahala): As DKB pushed her, SHE SLAPPED HIM first with her left hand (check the video closely).

Now, I don't support getting violent with women, but if a women decides she's able to hit a man, she needs to learn that the ability to hit must go with the ability to receive (Since obviously, her parents have failed to teach her the dangers of such...).

It's not bullying, it's DISCIPLINING. (And I will argue this before any women's rights panel on the planet).
+1000
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by tashanja(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
ENZO SCIFO:

Kindly go back to page 1 and watch the second video again pls. The guy did'nt not slap her for peeping , he slapped her for slapping him first. She moved too close to him and came straight in his face inspite trying to walk away and he shoved her back and she slapped him on her way back b4 the thunder slap from him> Guy I will do that today,tomorrow and forever if in his position.'
Imagine she even boasted in the video 'I slapped ur ass first' she is very lucky to still be talking. Sinerely I might have headbutted her!

Have not watched the video yet but will do shortly.
Meanwhile,if that's what really happened, then I have to agree - you are quite on point.
I must say, I am not that surprised because both of them are quite ghetto; though I am little sorry to see Zainab go so soon but only for her entertainment value; as for DKB, he won't be missed.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by tashanja(m): 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2012
Just watched it, yep, she got what's exactly coming to her - some guys seem to have been exaggerating about the strength of the slap, it was kind of average to me, in that situation a real deserving slap should have left his hand print on her face.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by iykmora(m): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2012
ehehehehe>lessons of life. This place is littered wit fakes-i do not blame her. Her behaviour stemmed from the infiltration off all this western nonsense into our noble continent, which has resulted into all dis gay and lez stuffs and the likes. What do you mean you can't do dis in the States bla bla bla..I bet she never saw that coming, afterall Lerato did her thang and only Hanny got d boot-so i'm gon' do d same and if he hits me as I xpect, good ol' Africa wil sympathize wit me and all that. But baby it doesn't work that way often..and boy was that SLAP hot! If she was brought up in d Arab world where something as littl as marryin s/one you lov can put you six ft below if ur family does not endorse, she wil not even understand what insultin a man means. Stu.pid four-corner-headed leech. For d fellow that gave d instance of d Rihanna-Brown case, you try jhoor. Chris realigned her 4kin face and wetin happen? He walked free so free me wit 'if it had been here in d west' slogan abegi-no be only west, na south.

1 Like

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by cesil92: 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2012
A well deserved slap.. DKB slapping like Oyedepo
Respect is reciprocal and a simple sorry by Zainab would have calmed DKB.. Zainab is quite rude, mannerless and always running her mouth apparently thats the weapon of a woman, while DKB had to use his own weapon, the fist
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by kokoA(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2012
But DKB bad gan! Whot a resounding and thunderous delivery on the biatch's cheek! Gbammm! grin it took her about 30 seconds to realize what hit her before she started throwing stuffs.. Lwkmd.. Considering the little space between them, that guy must be a genius to have pulled such an awesome performance.. I hereby declare that slap "the greatest african slap of all times" carefully designed in ghana, packaged and delivered in south africa on a restless senegalease cheek.. grin

1 Like

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by princeparis(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2012
A women sexually assaulted a man, then slapped him for complaining. She was then slapped heavily in return. All on International TV, abi....I think. Before i give my verdict how much is the prize money?
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by abes(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Dav007: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
nanidee:

Thank you oo... I was beginning to wonder what we were talking about here. It seems some people don't see anything wrong in being violent.
It is barbaric for any man to beat a woman. Dkb has beaten more then he can chew!!!
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by bambuzz88: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2012
nanidee: OMG... I want to believe people are taking the piss on here undecided. Are people really supporting the guy?...Small wonder some Africans choose to remain backward.

I really dont care what it was the lady said to him to provoke him, but the fact is that he is a totally violent man. I had to watch the video, and just seeing a man slap a woman like that really sent chills down my spine.

Whenever I am in Nigeria, I hear lots of stories about how some men treat their women, I even saw sometime ago on facebook, that a guy beat his girlfriend to death in the Lekki area of Lagos Nigeria. I marvel and wish these men try that in civilized countries. angry angry angry angry

I did not even notice any slap that she supposedly gave him. All I saw was a girl running her mouth, and a guy push her, and then slap her. The way he kept going on and on about how she should'nt try whatever it was she did, really showed that he is an aggressive man, the kind of guy that women should be wary of.

DAYUUUMMM!!! That guy is one hell of an angry bastard. He really has got serious issues. (maybe he's got a tiny little willie.......). He needs to go for anger management classes! Looser!! angry

e be say u wan dey show say ur mouf pass zainab own abii,, make i try calculate ....dat slap weighs 200 newton on a short tragectory distance(please covert that to force),,so if u still value the makesup nd color sticks for that faze,dont b so childish nd barbaric like that brat that just gotten what she sincerely ask for..... it is very natural that actions and reaction are equal nd opposite......wo re u to judge wen d past must have done the same to u
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by shizzle11(m): 2:05am On Jun 06, 2012
hauwabd: When DKB fought with Prezzo, why didn't he slap him? He can't get physical with men only women. Mumu comedian! He just commited career suicide! She provoked him, so? Couldn't he walk away as he did with Prezzo? He is just an uncouth male with absolutely no regards for women bragging about cuchie(pussy) all the time and saying things that women belong only in the kitchen! He had argued and fought with all the women in the house, even Goldie, why him? Is he the only man in the house? I watched and hoped he would be booted out soon and luckily, he helped out faster than I thought. Why was he upset sef, when he was always on about how big his dick was, I guess Zainab got curious!

Shaarraap! and her curiousity fetched her a slap and sent her packing, fooool
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by shizzle11(m): 2:14am On Jun 06, 2012
tashanja: Just watched it, yep, she got what's exactly coming to her - some guys seem to have been exaggerating about the strength of the slap, it was kind of average to me, in that situation a real deserving slap should have left his hand print on her face.

Exactly bro, the weight of the slap is being exaggerated, thought i was the only one who saw it that way, a heavier slap with prolly his stronger right hand would have left a longer lasting print on her bleeped skull, idiaaat!
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by henry007(m): 2:33am On Jun 06, 2012

And pehnis enlargement
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by moremi2008(m): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2012
This thread is full of current and future wife beaters! Nothing is more dangerous than a man with low self-esteem and zero home training! Beating up on women on international TV?!!!! I would disown my son if he did that.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by kokoA(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2012
moremi2008: This thread is full of current and future wife beaters! Nothing is more dangerous than a man with low self-esteem and zero home training! Beating up on women on international TV?!!!! I would disown my son if he did that.

I pray a woman embarrasses you in public soon, then come here and tell us how it feels. mtcheeeww!
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by iykmora(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2012
moremi2008: This thread is full of current and future wife beaters! Nothing is more dangerous than a man with low self-esteem and zero home training! Beating up on women on international TV?!!!! I would disown my son if he did that.
i pray yu get s/one lyk her as a wife, nd if u're married-then her carbon-copy as a daughter u must ve...as in xter wise

ameeeeen....

henry007:
And pehnis enlargement
bro i hope u ain't GAY

1 Like

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by abes(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by kramer: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
Reminds me of the Muna vs Mode9 debacle

If Mode9 had been onstage with Muna slaps would have been flying left right center
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by goodhog1gmail: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2012
He is lucky BB removed him from the house. He doesn't know Sierra Leone. He would have woken up one day with no limbs slap again with.
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by Afam4eva(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2012
kramer: Reminds me of the Muna vs Mode9 debacle

If Mode9 had been onstage with Muna slaps would have been flying left right center
That MUNA girl na 1diot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? / ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.