Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (17677 Views)

Nando Disqualified From Big Brother Africa / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by tpia1: 1:35am On Feb 24, 2013
iykmora: ehehehehe>lessons of life. This place is littered wit fakes-i do not blame her. Her behaviour stemmed from the infiltration off all this western nonsense into our noble continent, which has resulted into all dis gay and lez stuffs and the likes. What do you mean you can't do dis in the States bla bla bla..I bet she never saw that coming, afterall Lerato did her thang and only Hanny got d boot-so i'm gon' do d same and if he hits me as I xpect, good ol' Africa wil sympathize wit me and all that. But baby it doesn't work that way often..and boy was that SLAP hot! If she was brought up in d Arab world where something as littl as marryin s/one you lov can put you six ft below if ur family does not endorse, she wil not even understand what insultin a man means. Stu.pid four-corner-headed leech. For d fellow that gave d instance of d Rihanna-Brown case, you try jhoor. Chris realigned her 4kin face and wetin happen? He walked free so free me wit 'if it had been here in d west' slogan abegi-no be only west, na south.

exhibit undecided
Re: DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame by iykmora(m): 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
tpia1:

exhibit undecided
okay, u've been noticed::::::next!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Couple in the Nigerian Movie World? / ONTV Quick Fingers- Scam Or Real? / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Invited By Oscars Academy To Become Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.