Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash (14546 Views)

Atiku's Candidate Lost Adamawa APC Governorship Primary Election / Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? / Names Of CBN Employees Killed In DANA Plane Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Zinedu(m): 2:34am On Jun 05, 2012
Chief Ike C. Ibe,a native of Amuzi Obowo LGA of Imo State and Imo 2011 guber candidate under the party of Social Democratic Mega Party (SDMP) lost his wife and daughter in the ill-fated Dana air crash that happened on sunday. please let's endeavor to sympathize with him by dropping a condolence message on his facebook page.http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100001282170678
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by damola1: 3:19am On Jun 05, 2012
wow..
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by lifestyle1(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2012
angry

1 Like

Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2012
May the soul of the departed ones rest in perfect peace and may the Almighty God console him and give him the grace to bear the lost AMEN!
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Ekennedy: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2012
​​U̶̲̥̅̊'ll alwz b remembered...(Jennifer Ibe and Nancy Echendu Ibe).RIP

1 Like

Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2012
what of all the unknown persons who were in the plane and those who were just having a nice time in their homes?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2012
uhonmora: what of all the unknown persons who were in the plane and those who were just having a nice time in their homes?
at your age, you think the world is fair? Only those of NOTE (good or bad) would be highlighted, others remain statistics..

1 Like

Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by slimchimex(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2012
wat a bad news...God pls dey ur help...
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by slimchimex(m): 10:04am On Jun 05, 2012
wat a bad news...God pls dey need ur help...
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2012
sad
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 05, 2012
angry
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2012
Trying to imagine their last minutes and the little girl holding the mum hands asking if they are about to die. What a tragic way of dying. My heart bleeds for the departed souls. May God grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by SkySpirit(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2012
May their souls & all those who also lost their lives rest in perfect peace. Amen!!!
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Soundmind(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2012
Sorry o o o o!
Pls take heart.
Ndo
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by sigba(f): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2012
kweeneve: Trying to imagine their last minutes and the little girl holding the mum hands asking if they are about to die. What a tragic way of dying. My heart bleeds for the departed souls. May God grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Exactly what i was imagining. It's well.
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by shizzle11(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2012
kweeneve: Trying to imagine their last minutes and the little girl holding the mum hands asking if they are about to die. What a tragic way of dying. My heart bleeds for the departed souls. May God grant the families the fortitude to bear the loss.

AMEN!
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2012
To all concerned, May their soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Afam4eva(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2012
We're losing human capital on a daily basis because of sheer imperiousness on the part of government agencies.
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by joelala(m): 10:49am On Jun 05, 2012
eeeeeeeya and we were told they were to catch a flight in lagos to india for a heart surgery for the young girl....am sure if we had good hospitals and well qualified surgeons that can perform the operation,maybe they wouldnt have died.(though watever will be will definitely be)RIP departed souls... sad cry
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by juman(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2012
joelala: eeeeeeeya and we were told they were to catch a flight in lagos to india for a heart surgery for the young girl....am sure if we had good hospitals and well qualified surgeons that can perform the operation,maybe they wouldnt have died.(though watever will be will definitely be)RIP departed souls... sad cry

Very unfortunate. Condolence to the family.

Very bad we don't have good hospital that is of international standard.

The nation share from the pain of the family.
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Chanchit: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2012
People wey dis dana supose kill sef, eno kill..... Any way, there is no way improtant people won't die in a plain crash, but no be only ordinary people deserve to die na, important people must follow.... First class and last class, everybody die...... GBERE...! I even thank God say first class parachute no dey....
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by ssabdulm1(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2012
may God gv d bereaved family d fortitude to bear d ireparable lost. May dr soul rest in peace.
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by AndreUweh(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2012
May there Souls RIP.
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Ndelu: 11:32am On Jun 05, 2012
wat a pity pls accept ma condelence Mr ibe.
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by jackpot(f): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2012
Chanchit: People wey dis dana supose kill sef, eno kill..... Any way, their is no way improtant people won't die in a plain crash, but no be only ordinary people deserve to die na, important people must follow.... First class and last class, everybody die...... GBERE...! I even thank God say first class parachute no dey....
i don't even know whether to lol for your post or not

e remain small for your name to be Chanchangi!
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Tsun(f): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2012
Quite sad and painful!!!! May their souls rest in peace AMEN

They are from my place oo
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by jimjones: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
some people head nor correct, walai.... so wetin be the objective of the op? you want special sympathy for the 2011 guberwateva guy? and the moderators in their profound wisdom deemed it fit to put this on the frontpage. smh...
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by AnotherOkija: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
That ehn daughter fine sha!!

She no for bad to chook!!

Useless Dana really killed alot of pretty Nigerian women... How sad!
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Chukseric(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2012
Take hrt mr ibe.we live 2 die n stil die 2 live.may thier souls RIP
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by analyticalman: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2012
my heart bleeds,this is the most painful moment i could ever find myself in,it is a pity.
May God console Chief Ibe and all relatives.God knows best.
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Bigeye1: 3:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
Chanchit: People wey dis dana supose kill sef, eno kill..... Any way, there is no way improtant people won't die in a plain crash, but no be only ordinary people deserve to die na, important people must follow.... First class and last class, everybody die...... GBERE...! I even thank God say first class parachute no dey....
its either u r a minor or just a plain dumbazz
Re: Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash by Chanchit: 3:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
Big-eye:
its either u r a minor or just a plain dumbazz
I knw u r both, cos ur head must be big, as ur eye...... If its possible, i would jst borrow that ur big eyes to cry a special cry for the family na..... Mtcheeeeew...!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Still On Good Terms With Fashola - Tinubu / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / EFCC Confirms Moves To Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.