Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? (10696 Views)

Nine APC, PNP, PDP Lawmakers Defect To LP In Ogun / PDP Governorship Candidate Airhiavbere Loses In His Unit / Chief Ibe (Imo 2011 Guber Candidate) Lost Wife & Daughter In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by bilms(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
from a very reliable source,the acn governorship candidate,rotimi akeredolu has been reported to have lost his polling unit to the candidate of the labour party,olusegun mimiko,the same unit he akete casted his vote.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by bilms(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2012
result: acn, 287, pdp,296, lp, 420
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by rasputinn(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
^^^
Please who has got independent confirmation of this great news??
My contacts are in Akure,they're giving me good feedbacks,though for Labour party cheesy cheesy
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by bilms(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
its every where already. I have also comfirmed it from acn members.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2012
Rude shock, results should be announced first.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2012
Tinubu has lost this one for real. The painful thing is this, the tax payers money he wasted on the election is gone and gone
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by killuminati(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
Na wa o!shockedshockedshocked
See INEC officials undecided
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by 001solar(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2012
toba: Tinubu has lost this one for real. The painful thing is this, the tax payers money he wasted on the election is gone and gone

Who be dis one now se na Tinubu be nigeria problem or the PDP I guess u be PDP
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2012
Whoever wx especting him to win even in Owo (hs home town) must be a dreamer. D man is nt prepared 4 governance. No 1 knowz him. He is only relying on d formidable xternal forces of AcN. He has no political connect wt d people like oke & mimiko. If u dspassionately weigh d variables and odds, u definitely will conclude dt mimiko standz tall, oke is okay bt akeredolu is a political salesboy.

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Hassanjj(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2012
It is not over until it is totally over! final result is what am after...

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by engineerboat(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2012
It is for Real that LP is leading ACN in Its unit WARD in OWO. I'm in Owo currently, though ACN is leading in some ward but the marging is too small comparing the fact that ACN CANDIDATE is from OWO. Also Comparing to how LP is leading them in Ondo Town
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by vanessara: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
I can confirm that he lost, so what? He has swept the whole of Ondo North, waiting for results of Central and south

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
Am not surprised
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by engineerboat(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2012
So far from the Result coming in LP is having upper hand in OSE LGA, some area in Akoko, Idanre, Igbaraoke, Akure, Ondo, while ACN is leading in some other wards in some towns like OKA, and some area also in Akoko.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by SkyBlue1: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
Good news for labour. We need more alternatives to PDP and ACN. Better than Nigeria being a two party state is Nigeria being a three party state. I hope Labour can work on capturing even more states and extend these alternatives to the north.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by CLIQBOY(m): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2012
hmmm..una don dey forecast result even before inec release am...inec na waaaa oooo...even waec hard to predict
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Thayay(m): 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2012
Ekiti ppl are still regretin votin 4 acn,ppl thought N500 will give dem joy 4 eva wen recieved...even kids celebrated acn victory but nw otherwise
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Dsage1: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2012
bilms: result: acn, 287, pdp,296, lp, 420

The result is not too bad for the Mimiko's opponents.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by aare07(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2012
RED CARD TO TINUBU AND HIS COHORT............

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Blackbody20(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2012
Lets wait for the final announcement by INEC.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2012
001solar:

indirectly, he'll be the problem. He invested a lot in akeredolu and if akeredolu wins, Tinubu would recoup his investment at the expense of the Ondo citizens. This is what Labour party are afraid of. cos the oil wealth in that state would be stolen. akeredolu is being used. he looks like someone being used as a figure head and will do the wishes of his sponsors if he gets to office.

PDP man looks cool but his party isnt too different from ACN in terms of doing what party wants. PDP is for corrupt pple, whilst ACN belongs to Tinubu. Not much difference. Labour is in between. Mimiko might have looted, but his looting is not too much
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by moodswing(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2012
What has this got to do with anything?. A person's neighborhood is not usually his strongest place in election. Only the final result will tell where victory lies.PDP lost in Namadi Sambo's ward, but they won the general election.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by moodswing(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2012
toba: indirectly, he'll be the problem. He invested a lot in akeredolu and if akeredolu wins, Tinubu would recoup his investment at the expense of the Ondo citizens. This is what Labour party are afraid of. cos the oil wealth in that state would be stolen. akeredolu is being used. he looks like someone being used as a figure head and will do the wishes of his sponsors if he gets to office.

PDP man looks cool but his party isnt too different from ACN in terms of doing what party wants. PDP is for corrupt pple, whilst ACN belongs to Tinubu. Not much difference. Labour is in between. Mimiko might have looted, but his looting is not too much

IGNORANCE

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Lordgatt46(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
Mimiko all the way
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by bilms(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2012
vanguardngr.com/2012/10/ondo-guber-mimiko-defeats-akeredolu-oke-in-their-wards/
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2012
bilms: result: acn, 287, pdp,296, lp, 420
There you are... cheesy

Thayay: Ekiti ppl are still regretin votin 4 acn,ppl thought N500 will give dem joy 4 eva wen recieved...even kids celebrated acn victory but nw otherwise

Same as Osun.
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by slimyem: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2012
I see some people who were rooting for ACN on previous threads already changing their lines...
Haha!!
Iroko joor!!!!cheesycheesy
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by passionate88: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2012
001solar:

see this one o... Tinubu d big eyed lord of d west na BIG problem to Naija... As him dn lost Ondo state upon all the money nd governors wey follow am go campaign there, him go increase d tax d states pay 2 him 2 15%. I see hard times coming to all those under acn controlled states...
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Ayomax(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2012
Thk God. Atleast if mimiko get electd bak my skul 'ADEKUNLE AJASIN UNI A.K.A AKUNGBA' wil resume ASAP then i can write my final exam. Thk u jesus (im fightin 4 my own interest)
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by icez: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2012
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2012
ACN aint wining this election
Re: Ondo Decides :ACN Candidate Lost His Unit To LP? by AustineE1: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2012
....some of us saw it coming,we knew this was the end of Asiwaju Congress of Nigeria(ACN),the 'Iroko' mimiko is a nationalist and nt an ethnic chauvanist,niether is he a 'local champion',like Tinubu and co!He Mimiko is purpose oriented and nt hiding under the cover of 'Yoruba unity' to pursue his dreams!Mimiko,Wole Soyinka,late Gani Fawehinmi and to an extend Obasanjo are the few yorubas whom i respect very well and are known nt to be tribal warlords!!!...yoruba regional integration ni,yoruba regional integration ko!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A.P.C The "Transparent" Progressives? / BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th / Ekiti Bans Free Grazing: Assembly Passes Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.